It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Ok, this is satire right? Or maybe the OP is suffering from paranoid delusions as I suspect many that frequent this are. This place is getting beyond absurd.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

No he decided to copy and paste it from here:

boards.4chan.org...

My cats 100% weird....alien camcorder...doubt it

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Ok, this is satire right? Or maybe the OP is suffering from paranoid delusions as I suspect many that frequent this are. This place is getting beyond absurd.

Whats wrong with having an open mind and a good imagination?...Anything is possible...We would still be living in caves if we did'nt have and use our imaginations...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

I am a cat owner....and I call him my little outer space cadet!....anyway...your photo really made me laugh....thanks for a great start to my day!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
why do they have reptillan eyes and two eyelids, a cat and dog are as different as a cat and human.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I saw someone mention that cats see much worse than humans, and only in black and white. This is not true. Cats see many colors, but not as many as humans. To see clearly they need only 1/6th of the light humans need to see clearly. Focus is slightly different as well; cats can see distant objects much better than humans, but as an object comes closer, the cat's vision becomes less focused.

As for cats being aliens, its something I have always joked about. I wonder who is watching.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I as well agree the cats are up to something, this one has it's own Q&A videos AND it's name is Jupiter!!

Youtube Channel for the person that creates the "talking animals" videos (side note, you can submit your pet videos to this youtuber and I believe for a small donation he will voice over your pets)...

...and I would be remiss if I didn't also include my favorite, although it is of the canine variety it still holds up to what I feel is the nature of this thread and for the dog lovers who have posted, this one is for you.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

boards.4chan.org...

MODS -- loves a conspiracy just brought up a very good point. This *is* plagiarism.

Admittedly I have not read the ATS T&C but I'm fairly sure plagiarism is against the rules. Yes, I'm being a snitch, but this thread is contributing jack &%^# to ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I can't believe im reading this? is this for real .. LOL i dont know what to say, people need help.

Post a thread about Albert Einstein...

And then post a thread about Lindsay Lohan...

Wait and see which one gets more stars and flags...

And then you'll know where most peoples heads are at...

To say the least...It's really,really sad...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So... this is what ATS has come to? This is the new standard of quality I guess, that this thread can be the "hottest topic"?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Ever since GLP started charging.....threads and content have gone downhill.

Plagiarism has increased, and quality has hit rock bottom.
Its far easier to copy and paste a thread from another website and claim to be the OP than thinking and constructing one for yourself.

Sad really....ATS is being dragged down to the level of GLP.
What used to set it apart is slowly fading. Ah well....[snip] happens i suppose

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
So... this is what ATS has come to? This is the new standard of quality I guess, that this thread can be the "hottest topic"?

c'mooon now......judging from your avatar..deep down you must be happy with all the "CAT BASHING" thats going on here..lol
edit on 22-10-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
No I am bitter as well...

I was gonna go on a big long rant about how this thread getting so many S&F encourages bad threads, but everyone wants to post their BLEEPing cat pictures....

There is no evidence, it is an extreamly weak hypothesis when taking actual facts into account.

And also no one posted... no pictures=not happening my favorite ats post

*edit... I have to leave ATS for awhile..this thread is over 60 flag... This is THE WORST THREAD OF THE YEAR.
It frustrates me to no end. You know I think I hate cats now because of this thread....and it has nothing to do with the OP
edit on 22-10-2011 by KingAtlas because: edit to add

I wonder what causes people to be unable to see the levity in things, the lightheartedness, to be unable to flow with things. What is the big deal about this post having 70+ flags on the front page. It's enjoyable to see a thread at the top that actually made me smile.

Do people not realize you can navigate this site and read and post to thousands of other threads? Do they realize it doesn't just end at the home page?

Relax and have some fun people. Too much seriousness is not a healthy thing.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

boards.4chan.org...

reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

MODS -- loves a conspiracy just brought up a very good point. This *is* plagiarism.

I think it's the other way around. The OP's post was 21-10-2011 10:13PM.

Your link is 22-10-11 3:59.

Also notice that I am here on ATS has been changed to I am here on /x/...

So the OP is having his story stolen and not the other way around.

Although I agree that this thread should be in the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks Board.

And away from the first page.

edit on 22-10-2011 by SonoftheSun because: added info

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf

Originally posted by GodzMustBeCrazy
It's hard for me to get a picture of my cat without activating the laser beams...

If you want to take pics off cat without activating the laser protection.
Unplug it first.

You might have to short the backup batteries with a surprise bucket of water just before snapping the shot

Can't wait for the deactivated cat pics you are going to post next.

Wow, your right I forgot to unplug her lmao...

Much better!!

edit on 22-10-2011 by GodzMustBeCrazy because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2011 by GodzMustBeCrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by RSF77

Ever since GLP started charging.....threads and content have gone downhill.

Plagiarism has increased, and quality has hit rock bottom.
Its far easier to copy and paste a thread from another website and claim to be the OP than thinking and constructing one for yourself.

Sad really....ATS is being dragged down to the level of GLP.
What used to set it apart is slowly fading. Ah well....[snip] happens i suppose

It's a public discussion forum people! Not a secret club for hampered, serious discussion only. Be happy there are more people here, learning new things, freeing their thinking. I'm sure people can differentiate whether cats are actually aliens or not.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Even MSM, from time to time, has a humorous or otherwise "good news" story that makes it to the Top Stories of the day. ATS is no different, it happens. Let it have it's "15 minutes" as it were.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Welll, I am sorry, because if that is the case mine are terrible at their job they spend almost all day outside they only come in to eat and sleep...they must be on strike?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by yellowbeard

Originally posted by steveknows

Who says I'm not laughing thread cop?

I just didn't want you make a mess by having your brain explode, your multiple quoting of yourself was creating a dangerous time loop

Ah ok I see. And here I was thinking that you'd assume it was a problem with the site as when I tried to edit the post it reposted as a new post. Hey sorry for suggesting you stop thinking as it appears that you already had.

keep up that good thread police work.

I thought your advice to stop thinking would be a good scientific experiment so I set the timer on my phone to go off in four hours and stopped thinking.............

When the alarm went off four hours later I "came to" sat in a pub beer garden surrounded by empty glasses wearing a pair of shorts that came down to my knees, a pair of socks that came up to my knees, sandals and a Fosters t-shirt

My conclusion from this experiment is that not thinking turns you into an Australian

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I am a slave to 9 feline overlords. I do their bidding, day and night. I have momentarily distracted them with tuna so I can warn the human race.

I must type this quickly before they catch me.....They are amassing an Unholy Army of The Night. They will be the first wave of the alien invasion. At a pre-determined time, every single cat on the planet will purr at once. The combined resonance will alter the resonance of the Earth, causing a sudden crust displacement and .....Oh no, Tinkerbell has been sitting behind me the whole time.....My perfidy has been discovered....She's meowing for the rest of them...Farewell fellow Earthlings!

Wait, I just asked Tink if she can read. She said no. Whew!....safe for now.....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join