It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 young black kids.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Black People.
Why aren't you talking about teenagers in general?
Sound like a racist to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whatsreal
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Don't let anyone tell you that your post is racist... that's crap.

A few years ago when I was still in undergrad at Temple U., everyone is required to take a "race course" ( any course which discusses race and society is fine ). I took "Philosophy of the African American Experience" .....................................

Thank you for your reply. That's what I'm talking about. I work in the service industry, and work at hundreds of different buildings in the Boston area. I meet a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people. Many young black immigrants from various countries in Africa or the Carribean work nights as security guards, or office cleaning.

I talk to them, and find out they work at night and go to school/college during the day. They are usually tired because of the long hours of school and work, but they are willing to endure whatever is needed to make it in this world. Some of them are going to be lawyers or doctors or other good professions.

I have yet to hear any of them claim that "the man is keeping them down." In fact, they love America and the opportunity that they have been afforded compared to where they came from.

So sadly, I must conclude, that self pity, is an American black idea.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I find it outrageous that you posted this. You are completly unaware of the world around you. The black man is kept down. Think about a timeline here-------

If your black in the day in america u were probaly a slave---- slavery is abolished and blacks get years of unfair treatment and forced into poverty. Now the blacks are still trying to get out of this age, the world isnt puttn it hard on the blacks like back on the day but they defintly had a late start on the economic ladder the past 100 years.

So what i say is the white people need to wake the F---- up cause the real people in power despise the blacks.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I guess it doesn't help when the CIA flood the street's where you live with Crack Cocaine.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join