It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to really stick it to the elite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Send your love vibrations to all those "people" or "entities" or "corporations", your human instinct tells you to hate.

They feed us DAILY with sex, war, death, famine, suffering, disease, propaganda, hate, greed, pedophilia, blah blah blah you know the deal. To quote a great prophet, "Forgive them father, for they know not what they do".

Let us come together, for we are all one. One with every planet, star, universe. One with the Creator. All people of this website, send your love and compassion to those that you're supposed to hate. They want hate. It leads to all other goals and accomplishments they want to achieve. As a matter of fact.. I feel bad for these poor, lost souls. The afterlife is going to be hellish for them.

To if nothing else, put this into your subconscious . Let us ascend to the 4th.. our only vehicle, our only weapon, we call it LOVE.

I can expand on some things, and perhaps some wiser people could also tune in. And those that want to fight evil with evil, this is not the place for you.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Hiasyouwant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What does this have to do with ancient and lost civilizations though?

edit on 21-10-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
OK, so when you're hugging the police who are beating you down or throwing you in a truck, the elite will appreciate your love vibrations.
edit on 21-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: typo

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Hiasyouwant

Thanks for this. I've had enough with the hate and violence for awhile.

If any reading this call themselves christian, they may want to take a moment to think before they post something snarky. Take care and be blessed, friend.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The elite are pure evil, Rothschild . 'Nuff said? Fight them with love, pure and true; they will be defeated, we will ascend to the fourth, and a tiny notch in a grand scheme of things will be made. Through and only through love.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This thread is not vibrating at the right frequency.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So help set it into motion my friend. Focus

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

We're talking grand scheme. Not really what you'd call this physical illusion, this slavery, that we are presented with. Know that this battle is not just on this planet, but in the infinite realm of every dimension. It's always good vs evil. Our only weapon is Love.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Hate and love in the same paragraph. kind of sounds hypocritical when you read it that way, I think the OWS crowd is showing their colors with the hate speeches lately. esp. the anti Jewish rhetoric out in Calif. and other hate interviews as of late. JMO.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

heart waves beat haarp waves? =D take that illuminati, and if this doesn't work, we'll just smile while the nukes inevitable kill you aswell xD (but can it really work)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It's our love for our divine creator. And I'm not speaking of Yahweh; merely a jealous god. He is merely the creator of us humans; in his own likeness. Far from the divine creator.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Your post also reminded me of the beginning or intro in the movie Watchmen. Where the girl put a flower in a soldiers gun, and he fired.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"You shall all die together with your servants and your riches, and from your ashes new nations shall arise. If they forget they are superior, not because of what they put on, but what they put out, a similar fate will befall them." For the past 12,000 years, since Ra Mu uttered these words, his prophecy has been carried out and will continue to be carried out to the end. How many empires have arisen during the past 12,000 years? Where are they? What has become of them? Why did they fall? They are gone according to the prophecy of Ra Mu. I now ask--what is going to become of our present civilization? - James Churchward

Wall else can you say?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Eh - I'll once again regurgitate a few of my favorite lines:

You may be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you dance with the reaper.
- Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
We're all born, we live, then we die. Everything that happens in that middle part is incidental and ultimately of no effect. It's a fact that this life will end for us, and everyone who comes after us, this planet will eventually be eaten by a star, and this universe will eventually die a heat death. Ultimately, nothing in this reality (as we presently know it according to common knowledge, anyway) is of any effect but to those consuming life in the tiniest part of a blink of an eye. We had all better hope there's an afterlife of some sort, or we're all living the cruelest ineffectual joke on this speck of nothing we call the world.

Every man dies, not every man truly lives.
- Braveheart
See point 1 above. To continue to contribute to the darkness in this life ultimately benefits no one. While we should strive to make our passage through this life as pleasant as possible for all those around us, doing so in a manner of violence and hatred only contributes ultimately to the plans of those who have plotted such things (NOTHING on this scale happens on accident or outside of the plan, the people pulling the strings from the top have seen endgame many moves ahead of us). It is true that those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable - but do you seriously think they don't know this?

You and I are merely specks of dust floating in the clockworks of master timekeepers. Negate them. If possible, go off-grid. Get yourselves out of debt and out of their clutches otherwise. Build new system and professions they don't control and cannot be subject to their whims (these are merely options to obviate their plans - if such is possible). Anyone who remains in the systems they have designed is destined to play the game according to their design - and if such have no sight beyond this life, then you may as well just seek what pleasures you can in your time here as I am not optimistic as to the chances of beating them in the temporal world other than what I mentioned previously.

Apologies for the fatalism tonight - it's been one of those days. Take care.
edit on 10/21/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's quite simple. We are all one. "The law of one"

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What out come would there be ?
Psychopaths can NOT feel love, nor is there a cure for their
symptoms. The only solution is to incarcerate them for their crimes.
If not it just enables the situation and makes more victims.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone really wants to "stick it" to the elites or anyone else for that matter, we're all to busy working our asses off trying to pay bills and feed kids. "Love and Light" is all fine and well my friends but unless you live on in another place besides on this planet, it's gonna take a little more action than sitting in your favorite yoga position channeling love and stuff and junk like that to the elite to bring them down. I'm not sure but all I can say is, this would not be the time to sit around chanting "oooohhhhmmmm" that's not going to get us anywhere. What if the colonists in Boston had sent love and light to the British Government and the monopolistic East India Company instead of the DIRECT ACTION they took, where exactly would that have gotten them dear sirs and madams?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hiasyouwant

They feed us DAILY with sex, war, death, famine, suffering, disease, propaganda, hate, greed, pedophilia, blah blah blah you know the deal. To quote a great prophet, "Forgive them father, for they know not what they do".

I disagree with you right here. They know perfectly well what they are doing.

Let us come together, for we are all one. One with every planet, star, universe. One with the Creator. All people of this website, send your love and compassion to those that you're supposed to hate. They want hate. It leads to all other goals and accomplishments they want to achieve. As a matter of fact.. I feel bad for these poor, lost souls. The afterlife is going to be hellish for them.

See once again, right here you make it clear that they know what they are doing. You state "They want hate." That sounds like a conscious choice........

To if nothing else, put this into your subconscious . Let us ascend to the 4th.. our only vehicle, our only weapon, we call it LOVE.

To an extent, I agreed with your thread until this point. Do you know what Love is? It's unconditional yet you have an agenda to use it for. Seems awfully greedy and selfish on your part.

I can expand on some things, and perhaps some wiser people could also tune in. And those that want to fight evil with evil, this is not the place for you.

I HATE it when people try to tell others how they are supposed to feel, and what they should do. This thread suggesting to tell people how to "stick it to the elite," using a "weapon," makes you no better than the people you want to Love bomb.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Yes, unconditional love and prayers, because these are sometimes quite mature souls that are on the line, and some of them took a big risk, not waking up in those very negative families and doing the rare thing, escaping like Budda, to disclose or change the world. They basically risked so much, not waking up, and being brainwashed into negativity and suffering for quite some time to try and change this around. Some of them are people we know and love on the other side, as more mature helpers, and this system is far too negative. And even though there are some far more willing dark siders, some not our species at all, we need to see the Light in all and seek those interventions, pray, meditate, send light. And even write to them, as very concerned brothers and sisters, suggesting ways out of this.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm on the fence on this one, not that in-action is the worst thing that can happen for any of us. On one hand there is the good sendings which will help the more responsible employees, and that which could defeat the darker purposes which they would promote. On the other hand is over-pacifism, or rolling over in the tide. For example, if it were Monsanto in question, and they were daily poisoning schoolchildren in cafeteria's, that is to say, somebody else's children, but they could be your children ... How do you love them now?

The light strategy until a better one surface? Corporations usually don't listen until it hits their proceeds or pocketbooks it seems, especially these days, where they've been handed so much power and priveledge.
Something chimes in me when I consider the actual solution might be to start a corporation, compete aggressively with them, and buy them out? Yes friends, might be onto something with that one.

Sometimes the best way is the path with many stones.

new topics

top topics

join