It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory of the late Col. Muammar Gaddafi - What History Books will NEVER tell your kids about

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

maybe, but very unlikely, but like I said in my last post the supposed rebels were defo Merc`s paid and undoubtedly trained by MI6/CIA .

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Twitter says otherwise............ Yeah I'm pretty sure he was a bad guy according to the people in his country....

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by EyeTruthTv
He was a great man, he was killed by nato

Really? Video looks like he got schwacked by some of his own people. Didn't see any NATO troops there.

No, not NATO troops, but more than enough Qatari military uniforms.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
My Libyan confession (to be continued)

Thanks God, I'm alive and feel home. My name is Jonathon Atickson, the US Army senior sergeant. In May 2011 on direct order of immediate command I was illegally sent to Libya where the intelligence services had forecasted bloody civilian war. In September 2011 was captured by some detachment of Libyan rebels whom ironically earlier had been rendering confidential assist. In February 2012 crashed out the Libyan captivity.

The things I had to see being imprisoned are wordless: males subjected to tough tortures; females put to brutal gang-raping and even innocent children were godlessly humiliated by those absolutely run wild muslim monsters. Sorry, but this time there will be no particular comments on it. The thing I want you to know is that now those as I've already called them 'monsters' - bastards carrying out brutal tortures of a wartime on women and children – are standing in only one step of taking official power over Libya. Yes, that was our great mistake to step into Libyan interior conflict, as practically we ourselves have brought radical Islamists up into power there. Believe me, I personally saw those wild monsters and say you that there still wartime orders are standing over Libya – armed rebels are still pursuing and oppressing those who stood the Gaddafi's side. Additionally, a religious war is pending for sure – jihadists are already out for a hunt. You know, being home now I personally scared even to think about the things awaiting Libya in the nearest future. Matter of fact, neither peacekeeping troops, nor our govs can currently hold the situation in Libya under control.

It is a miracle that I'm alive and already at home. Thanks God! I'll pray for those who were killed beside me and am to write this confession in their memory.

(to be continued)

posted on Jun, 3 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fractured.Facade

Sarcasm.... the lowest form of wit

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CasiusIgnoranze

Gaddafi got deposed then eventually buggered/raped and murdered down to the fact that he did not wish to implement a banking system that "They" require for control purposes.

Same thing with Saddam Hussein, and anyone that believes these people were removed from power down to there alleged human rights violations and the powers of the west wishing to bring democracy and freedom to nations that nether require or wish such a system of rule are sadly deluded.

In the end its all about control, and if the people at the helm do not wish to play by "There" rules they are simply deposed and replaced.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CasiusIgnoranze

LIE 3: Gaddafi was responsible for the Lockerbie Bombing

Libya and Gaddafi was FRAMED for the Lockerbie Bombing. END OFF. This was probably one of the EARLIEST LIES to frame Gaddafi and socially engineer the public’s perception of him.

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

In 2003, Gaddafi accepted responsibility for the Lockerbie bombing and paid compensation to the families of the victims, although he maintained that he had never given the order for the attack

From wiki

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Libya declared their gulf off limits. The US tested this by crossing the boundaries because the US claimed that Libya had no right under treaty which I have found no evidence they signed, which most maritime countries signed stating that so many miles offshore and you are in international waters.

The US initiated hostilities over mere words spoken by Libya. The US sunk ships. It escalated.

Libya then bombed the disco in Germany.

The US killed Gaddafi's daughter in a missile or bomb strike.

Then you get Lockerby. As the leader of his nation he is obligated to protect his people. Doesn't matter what religion he is. He has a right to protect his people.

The US escalated the whole thing from the beginning over an exercise of free speech. Libya did nothing more than say the bay was off limits. And the US eventually killed his daughter because of it.

Ridiculous war hawk nonsense.

posted on Mar, 1 2024 @ 12:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join