In Memory of the late Col. Muammar Gaddafi - What History Books will NEVER tell your kids about

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Yeah sickening to think leaders of terrorists and murderers now MPs and now get praised...so how can gaddafi be more monstrous than say Martin Mc Guiness..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Reply to FurvusRexCaeli on page 8 of this thread,

Nope. The amount of US Notes to be kept in circulation was set by law. Kennedy could not issue any more than were already in circulation.

This is not really the point I was making but since you have brought it up...

I have a publication from the Federal Reserve where they were bringing up the topic of the Susan B. Anthony super quarter and explaining the rationale for it. They stated that paper notes last on the average of 6 months out in circulation. A coin much much longer. While the number of notes is set by law, they can be replaced as they are withdrawn from circulation and this is what would have happened.
Oh..by the way, these red seal US Notes are still legal tender as are all notes. They are not a lawful tender and their is a difference.
However..try to find one in circulation. I have only been able to find them in coin stores which also sell collectable paper monies.

In addition to this ...how many notes are mandated by law is a moot point when the government is creating monies by deficit and then going out into the economy and spending it to chase goods and services for all these government programs. Under such a phony fiat money system..how many notes can be curculated by law is useless when electronic monies are being created and checks issued to peoples and organizations for these newly created accounts by deficit.
You need to think this through a bit more. I am begining to question your motives. Not all of us here still think from the controlled media and education systems...ie..government propaganda.

Modern style US Notes mostly had red, but also gold and brown seals. US Notes in various designs had been in circulation for a hundred years already when Kennedy was killed.

This was not my point in my post. My point is that these US Notes were not interest bearing and thus did not burden the public as do Federal Reserve Notes. The US government by this non interest bearing process is not under obligation to a private commercial bank and thus need not stack the public offices with commerical bank peoples like Timothy Franz Geithner and others who are obviously there to work for the banks .. and not the public felicity.

I posted this..

I learned how heavy a paper curtain was over a supposedly free people years ago when I got my first shortwave set and began to contrast the total of what news and information was out there next to what we were fed daily by our own media. I still listen to short wave today...including domestic and foreign ham operators.

And you replied with this,

And some of you would be surprised, shocked, offended to realize how much foreign media--including short wave--is still controlled.

Once again this was not my point. All media is suspect and controlled. It is up to us to learn to spot patterns. To do this we must have knowledge and information's. A wide selection of information's and sources is helpful. It is up to us to learn to decode or decipher it for our benefit. This requires discipline and thought..not emoting as is so often done to us today.
As a Licensed Ham operator I know how much media is controlled. I also know how much people can be easily controlled ..and particularly by becoming a predator on their emotions. All I have to do is read many of the posts on ATS to see it.
It is amazing to me how many people on here cannot express a thought or idea outside of referencing a movie or television program they have watched. They have movie/television thoughts...movie/television emotions. They have little to no thoughts or emotions of their own. And what is worse ..they seem pretty much unawares this has been done to them. And these peoples are now voters!!!!??? Wow!!!

That is my overall point.

One of the easiest techniques to put over on a people easily emoted is the Good Cop'/Bad Cop routine. And politics uses this heavily and predictably to control people by their emotions. The Gaddafi debacle is a textbook example of this. And so too is the Occupy Wall Street business.

Whenever I see the media and politicians use the name Hitler or compare someone out here to Hitler I Know I am automatically supposed to stop thinking for myself and jump on the bandwagon and cheer to the script.
No thinking involved. Hitler is just such an emotional default setting to play though unquestioned and unchallenged. Without thinking!!

Some of us out here have been around long enough to see the fingerprint or measure the technique being used on us. It gets wolfie after awhile when you can see it coming around.......again!!

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
edit on 23-10-2011 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88

Originally posted by Long Lance
iirc, he did claim responsibility for terrorist attacks including Lockerbie...

He didn't. He paid money to the victims. That's all. Still doesn't change the fact that the main piece of evidence in the Lockerbie case was forged by the CIA.

yeah. it was planted evidence, but try arguing the point when they paid billions to the victims in what must look like an admission of guilt. this move played into the cartel's hands and he did it so he could have more business with the West Block. that made him a sellout, imo, not that this automatically justifies death, mind you, but my pity remains very limited.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
i'm trying to get this video out, and i hope some one could help me start a new thread regarding this video!!

Gaddafi's Death "Predicted" In "1980s Sitcom"

edit on 23-10-2011 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DumbTopSecretWriters
i'm trying to get this video out, and i hope some one could help me start a new thread regarding this video!!

Gaddafi's Death "Predicted" In "1980s Sitcom"

Why is everyone going on about predicting his death in that video, how difficult is it to predict someone is going to die?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OwenGP185

I'm assuming it might be "Predictive Programming" ? i'm not sure, but it's kinda weird!

Short-lived shows on Fox tend to have the power of prophecy; 2001's The Lone Gunmen's pilot featured a plane crashing into the WTC as part of a terrorist attack six months before 9/11.

I might be crazy?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

No, without Hitler MANY discoveries would not have been made

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by mr10k
I suppose if Gaddafi was a heartless dictator then Obama must be Satan himself? I wouldnt be surprised if he didnt even take the troops out y the end of the year

Obama is not satan, but certainly someone who thinks his bidding must be FORCED upon the people...

But hey, as long as he THINKS is for the good of everyone, people like you believe 'it is ok to be FORCED to do someone else's bidding"...

What are you talking about? Are you assuming I like Obama? Come on. Look at my avatar

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by capone1

Soooo... if I give $ to charities, sponsored events, supported whoever needed support...

but at the same time...

suppressed millions, executed thousands, raped women and girls, etc.....

I should be remembered positvely by people like you?

Hey, I guess as long as someone puts up a website, and throws in a whole bunch of nonsense and lies, people must believe these lies as the truth right?...

It seems obvious that even ATS has been infiltrated by some deceitful people who have a very SHADY agenda/agendas, and who have been tasked to post nothing but lies and propaganda on websites like this one...

So now we're disinfo agents? Come on, just stop. No one said he was a saint or a christ. The OP just stated the fact that he HAS done many good things some things even better than what we're doing here. Yes he does deserve to burn in hell, but it makes no sense to just think that because some news station told you he did this or that. It should be up to you to find out why. The only thing I am saying is that Gaddafi could have paved the way for a good leader. He basically had all these systems set up all Libya needed was a good leader. Now they have nothing and they will be further raped by America and it's affiliate countries.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Once, president of an small european country has died in jail without proof that he was guilty.Gaddaffi was killed like an animal on a street.

But one question is here….
Why nowbody from USA in history of planet Earth, was never charged for milions of people died all over the world because their machinations? Power never last!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbread
No one deserves to die more than him.

Or it could be you. That's just my opinion, though.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Please stop acting enlightened. You can do millions of good things, but if you kill ONE person and rape ONE girl, you should burn in hell.
edit on 22-10-2011 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

Farther evidence that karma does not exist. Everything anybody does is to them the best possible choice. Unless you are literally being forced to do something (grabbed and manhandled and someone is literally making you do something) then you are doing something willingly and with want. Gaddafi believed what he was doing was best. You believe you are doing what is best. This entire thread is an argument of morals, or better yet opinions. In no shape or form do I support anybody for any actions "good" or "bad." My point is that he believed he was doing good.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thanks for the post, I couldn't have put it better my self. The way they ended His life was horrible, Murder plain and simple, and you who say "oh well were better off without Him" rubbish and can you imagine dying like that? The man wanted to die a hero, a man , He stayed behind and fought instead of running away , instead of bending over and letting America and Nato do His ass, He chose to fight on for a cause He believed in, a true freedom fighter. We in the West however have no freedoms , just the illusion of. I for one think the man died a hero and time will do His memory justice. Bless Him ,He deserves it!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggyturbojim
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thanks for the post, I couldn't have put it better my self. The way they ended His life was horrible, Murder plain and simple, and you who say "oh well were better off without Him" rubbish and can you imagine dying like that? The man wanted to die a hero, a man , He stayed behind and fought instead of running away , instead of bending over and letting America and Nato do His ass, He chose to fight on for a cause He believed in, a true freedom fighter. We in the West however have no freedoms , just the illusion of. I for one think the man died a hero and time will do His memory justice. Bless Him ,He deserves it!

He deserves nothing.

Like most of the leaders of the world, today ... he was stupid. He should have known, the moment the wheels were set in motion, to take down Iraq, that the time would come for him. That he was on the list of "evil" men, that the west wanted murdered.

The US literally made a deck of cards, in Iraq, to murder people ... like it was the Wild Wild West ... "Dead or Alive" cards. In sweden, you have Carl Bildt, who was on the leading news against Yougoslavia, and the war there. Is a renowned person, who has been a leader in an Oil company, and been "ethnically cleansing" people in Sudan. He is now, the foreign minister of Sweden.

You have murderers in office, in the Western world ... every one of them. In Russia, when the people took to the streets ... the Officers, took a stand with the people. The army, sided with the People. Only in the Western world, and China ... are people beaten, jailed, marked on their forhead for life. And nobody in the western world is rising up, or trying to make a change. The take to the streets, sure, but not enough to cause a change ... and the people in the western world are so decedent, that they will not stand together to make the change that is needed.

If this guy was as brave as you say, or even half smart. He'd have gone into the war, against the US, while they were fighting Iraq, or Afghanistan. Instead, he stayed in the background sticking his head into the sand and hoping it would all go away. Is Carl Bildt being removed from office? No. Is George Bush being arrested, and indighted from crimes against humanity? No.

This guy, should have understood ... the problem with the people in the middle east, is that they have absolutely no abilty to stand together. They're greedy, impatient and neither have manners, or dignity. They're like a child, playing chess against a chess master ... and all they can do, is act like dogs.

What do you think, the military powers in the US of A have been doing the past 40 years? They have been contemplating every possible means, in how to kill and eliminate any threat, that can possibly come from any nation in the World.

And YOU are on their list ... it's just a question, wether they are capable of striking people of that list until it comes to you.

Are you intelligent enough, to do something about it?

I doubt it.

He's a chessmaster, and he's always a thousand steps ahead of you. All the fighting is concentrated around, wether Arabs like Jews or not. Is that important? No, it isn't. It's like, it's a crime to kill someone if he's a jew... but if he isn't, it's ok to kill them by the millions. The western world has hammered this into the mind of the people, and all these morons in the middle east, Asia and even Europe. Are always trying to defend themselves against this "Standard" ... in reality, they are constantly fighting ideology.

They are fighting ideology, without knowing how ... and will always lose. Because the west (americans, europeans, jews or whatever you want to call'em) are the ones who are setting the battlefield.

He couldn't win a war this way ... nor can any of the "others" on that "death" list.

edit on 23-10-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Jcury

Thank you Jcury. The propaganda machine of the Western elite criminals was so strong and overwhelming, just like their weapons, that The Colonel was doomed. But it was all true what the O.P. said. So, for those of you who poo-pooed the O.P. and still stand by your convictions regarding Qadaffi, please know that you are good little brain-washed people. In the New World Order, don't you know, Good is Bad, Up is Down, and a true beneficent leader is a mad, evil dictator.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Also it was completely against the law for NATO etc. to invade Libya. It is against the United Nations charter. Whatever you think about Qadaffi doesn't matter. Is the rule of law important or not? There is no legal reason why a consortium of European nations has the right to interfere in the internal affairs of a sovereign country. It was up to the Libyan people to decide who they wanted as chief of state. And without the massive "help" from NATO the Libyan "rebels" who never have ousted Qadaffi. One would think if he was so bad, then these "rebels" would have had their fellow citizens behind them 105%. But were they?
edit on 10/23/11 by Electrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electrum
reply to post by Mr.Jcury

Thank you Jcury. The propaganda machine of the Western elite criminals was so strong and overwhelming, just like their weapons, that The Colonel was doomed. But it was all true what the O.P. said. So, for those of you who poo-pooed the O.P. and still stand by your convictions regarding Qadaffi, please know that you are good little brain-washed people. In the New World Order, don't you know, Good is Bad, Up is Down, and a true beneficent leader is a mad, evil dictator.

Awarding more points for patronising put downs, well done!

Just to get something straight. Are you saying that Gadaffi was a great and kind leader, with a lovely singing voice, who was good with children? Or will you accept what ordinary Libyans say, which is he was a brutal dictator who oppressed them for over forty years? My enemy's enemy is not necessarily my friend.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thank you so much! This is a great post. It's unfortunate that no one 'gets it'. They have no idea how brainwashed by propaganda they are. They actually BELIEVE the lies of the media. I don't like any political leader, but this man is one of the better of them despite the media spin. I don't believe he's dead. It hasn't been verified by anyone credible yet. I enjoyed this person's blog about that subject....maybe you will too, OP!

www.mathaba.net...

I wonder if Obama has a Czar of Propaganda.....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There is no "good guy" (NATO) or "bad guy" (Qhadaffi). Ever played the game of *RISK? Well this is RISK with an unlimited supply of manipulation.

new topics
top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join