It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Memory of the late Col. Muammar Gaddafi - What History Books will NEVER tell your kids about

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

People don't tend to slaughter you and your family unless your evil.

But you dont know whether it was "people". It were anti-establishment rebels. Whether the people of Libya agree with them or not is an open question for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze[/]

Exactly. NATO took 40 years to remove this "brutal dictator" who didn't even have any anti-aircraft defence systems in his country!

Really? No AAA to defend his country? Musta been mistaken when I saw truck mounted AAA pieces being driven around.

And I guess it was just another Western lie about Manpads being looted from ammo depots.

But hey, keep up the great work! Qaddafi, Saddam, Osama; three martyrs cruelly executed by the west. All three, great leaders and saints according to ATS.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

Yes a good man that systematically murdered anyone who dissented against his regime. The man sent squads to murder Libyan dissidents in other countries since the eighties, especially Italy.

Offering a safe haven for terrorists, no matter what they did, as long as they were against the west.

Booting 30,000 Palestinians out of Libya simply because the P.L.O participated in peace talks with Israel.

And lets not forget what happened recently. You can subscribe to whatever conspiracy floats your boat but the truth of the matter is the 'supreme leader' knowingly sat back and did nothing while Libyans were slaughtered by his troops. This doesn't come from western media but from reports of the people who were there as well as a close friend of mine whom I went to school with.

Gadaffi was not a good man or a hero despite what you may feel about the west and its actions. It is unbelievable that anyone could see that eccentric tyrant as a good man.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I agree. Also, the mix in the middle east cosmically, fur balls/felines and annauki's. The oppression is from the pyramid guys. The felines love freedom.

I was told by someone there were other countries on board in an agreement to redistribute the gold amongst the citizens and I don't think the S group likes that.

There was other deaths too.

And people need to wake up.

Libya was more like the Norway of the middle east, and while some things did need to change world wide, it was still far better off than most western countries.

The Brotherhood, and Nazi suppression group didn't like this.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Great post OP. It's good to hear other points of view, and you and others did a well researched job of it. If people think this wasn't about oil and other resources to be had, they're living in la la land. Where was NATO when up to 1,000,000 people were butchered in Rwanda? Could it be because Rwanda has no oil?

en.wikipedia.org...

I feel sorry for the Libyan people. This sadness crystallized when I saw the torture and execution of Gaddafi played ad nauseam on the MSM. Gaddafi was alive when captured, so his immediate execution violated the Geneva convention concerning POWs for starters. This looked like a tribal execution by people who couldn't care less about laws.

The West has got want it wants. Libya has been destabilized and will probably degenerate into tribal warfare for years to come. The banksters and Big Oil will move in and loot what they can behind the scenes.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Nicolas Flamel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

All three, great leaders and saints according to ATS
You sure must love henry kissinger the war criminal and Bush,The Clintion family, GW Bush, Obama i am sure you think of them as Great Saints right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by megabytz

i think it's really about time to go beyond the ordinary and give priority to the denial of msm over ignorance.

source

Education, or learning, is not necessarily that routinized curriculum and those classified subjects in textbooks which youths are forced to learn during specified hours while sitting in rows of desks. This type of education now prevailing all over the world is directed against human freedom. State-controlled education, which governments boast of whenever they are able to force it on their youths, is a method of suppressing freedom. It is a compulsory obliteration of a human being's talent, as well as a coercive directing of a human being's choices. It is an act of dictatorship destructive of freedom because it deprives people of their free choice, creativity and brilliance. To force a human being to learn according to a set curriculum is a dictatorial act. To impose certain subjects upon people is also a dictatorial act.

sounds nearly perfect like paul feyerabend or ivan illich. no, no, col. muammar gaddafi was definitely a classy and good man.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Here is what we don't need history books to tell us: Obama's pledge to help Libya...

This blog suggests Qaddafi is gone but the "brotherhood" is not.

genehoyas.com...

He promised US help for Libya in establishing an interim government and in the holding of fair and free elections, but anticipated “difficult days ahead”.

There is always a darker side to obama's actions and I do not trust anything he does. He acted pretty much by himself without Congress.
edit on 22-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
He was a tyrant they had no love for him the uprising says it all

edit on 22-10-2011 by BobLazarJR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
PLEASE people read this before you judge. I still believe he was i a tyrant who punished any form of true freedom with a harsh hand. But easy up rising against him is not a reason to solely believe he was a tyrant like some people on ATS think. They seem not to be aware of the mixed forms of hatred that exists in North Africa an Middle East. Here is an example, Hate and persecution has gone unnoticed in North Africa long before the west has ever put an eye towards it. That said you must remember that the middle east is a country founded on more pride about heritage, origins of tribal lands, religion and so on, far more than the west is. To us such conflict is hard to understand for the majority of the western populace. What you must understand also is that Islam was a conquering religion of most of north Africa like Christianity was for the west. So with that comes hatred and persecution tribal wars that have lasted many many generations. take the fact that ninety seven percent of the population in Libya is Berber-Arabic not Arabs at all 45% acknowledge a true Berber identity. Berber's are said to have originated in North Africa before the Arabs arrived, and their culture is said to probably date back more than 4,000 years. Berber languages does not have any form of recognition or official status in Libya and many more country's through out North Africa and Middle East . Older generations of Berber also speak Italian or English in some areas and have some different traditional customs to the Arabs. Berber's who refused to be transformed in to Arabs through long consecutive Arab rule are persecuted in areas silently in some and harshly in others. Even though the fact is that a high percentage of Arabs who persecute share a from of ancestral connection with Berber. There are now many names to refer to Berber's but they all mean (free people). The Blight of the Berber's goes unnoticed in the west and many more country's are unaware to it. Berber's cannot argue with there oppressive rulers so they can be recognised in a list of country's of north Africa an Middle East from which they are the true inhabitants. They have witnessed atrocity's of there kind such as 6000 Berbers were slaughtered in one massacre. The Berbers have revolted before, take the Berber Spring 1980 in Algeria it occurred because of roughly three decades of harsh Arabization measures implemented by the Arab nationalist FLN dictatorship government who refused Berber identity and banned there language. It all ended in a violent suppression by the Algerian military an police forces. This was the spark of inspiration for the Berbers across North Africa an Middle East who formed organizations this was the turning point and gave way to the Berber language being classed as a national language of Algeria. Its still not the official language of Algeria. Berber's took part in the The Arab Spring through out North Africa and Middle East Because of there own persecutions. They are as i have stated a large number through out North Africa an middle east. Some of there organisations want to self-govern and Berber's were a big part of Libya's uprising . So as i have shown the Arab spring is alot more than over throwing a dictator or government it is a collative of individual reasons and different aims. The only thing they all share is old hatred and tribal feuds. sorry about the long read

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobLazarJR
He was a tyrant they had no love for him the uprising says it all

edit on 22-10-2011 by BobLazarJR because: (no reason given)

huh i guess you didnt bother of reading havent you?

they had no love for him the uprising says

Really says who? the fake cheering all male crowds? and The west?
do you know anything about the manufactured uprisings? i guess not.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Sorry Dude but I do not believe that the Scottish Government and Judge and a jury don't convict terrorists on fake evidence cooked up by the CIA. Possibly all Americans life in fear of their public servants but things are a little different on the other side of the pond where their power is limited. When push comes to shove Gadaffi was the victim of his own karma. He supplied Terrorists with semtex who blew up pubs and shopping centres. Their targets were never as ligitimate as their cause. Gadaffi got what was coming to him and other world leaders should look on. What goes around comes around.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sorry, Captain Clueless, no matter how much the losers on ATS hope and pray, US leaders don't come close to being in the same league as Saddam, Qadaffi, Osama, Hitler or Stalin.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I guess he had made some deals with the globalists, so they wanted to tie up their loose ends. Plus they would rather have an Al'CIAda run state than a communist who actually takes care of his people.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Havent read the entire thread so i apologize if this question was already asked, but didnt Gadaffi's govt have their hands in the Lockerbie Bombing?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Lazar why don't you take your brainwashed mainstream media monkey babble elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Giving people a few books and a free education but no freedom and no free speech is not a gift.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

But that gave NATO a right to invade? We could've talked to them diplomatically instead of f****ing invading them.

edit:

edit on 10/22/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Havent read the entire thread so i apologize if this question was already asked, but didnt Gadaffi's govt have their hands in the Lockerbie Bombing?

He did, but that and other inconvenient things are being erased here... Including the rebellion, which was a fabrication.. Among other things.

Let them have their way with the facts, history etc. Watching, reading and studying this in this thread and elsewhere has been quite revealing and informative on many levels for me, and others.

Truth is irrelevant here... Rule #1

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Yes they did, as well they supported the IRA, the PLO, the Basques, Moro National Liberation Front, New People's Army of the Communist Party of the Philippines, Libyan diplomats shot at 11 people and killed Yvonne Fletcher, a British policewoman, On 5 April 1986 Libyan agents bombed "La Belle" nightclub in West Berlin etc etc.

But terrorist supporters ignore these facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join