It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Your Going To Vote For Kerry You Better Watch This Video........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

So let me get this straight: Kerry didn't serve in Vietnam? He didn't get numorous medals for his bravery? And he doesn't know how to fight a war? By your thinking he must have been AWOL in the National Guard, right?

Hehe...that's classic...

Most nations go to war because they have to...not because they want to....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You are just like the rest of the Bush supporters, either you're in on the mask that they have pulled over our eyes or you're just too blind to see it.

www.ny911truth.org...

Before you attempt to speak the truth, try and learn the whole truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
People people you are arguing over polititions this in my book is crazy as they are all knob eds or is that just british mp's?

Anyways i have a few questions id like to ask numero uno

What exactly would you expect bush to of done when he first heard of the attacks on new york? fly over in his superman top & save the people trapped? i seen the footage of him in the class room & i dont think he could of got up & run out that wouldnt of changed nothing we would still be in the same situation as we are today.

numero umm two

As for kerry i must confess i know little of the bloke apart from bits ive heard on the news & read on ATS. I doubt he would do much that is differnt from bush he could hardly pull out of iraq that would be well out of order. Also i stand by most peoples oppions on the board when it comes to the fact he might of smoked some weed that was hardly even worth putting into the argument.

personally i think id be more in danger in the Nam vetrans bunker than on the surface no offence geez its just ya reminding me of the Nam vet in from dusk till dawn!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't think Firebase cares that Bush's rich Repulican friends paid for that smeary swiftboat ad thing. And Bush did nothing about it for a week! I'm sure Bush knew the damage the ads just running for a few days was going to cause Kerry. I can't believe the Bushys can't see how unscrupulous this George W. Bush is!
I am not voteing for Bush. HE IS THE ONE THAT CAN"T BE TRUSTED.
I don't know what Kerry would've done on 911. That is a moot point anyway.
The Vietnam War is from another era Firebase. It really can't be compared to this one. This war we are in now is takeing away some of our civil liberties. And when you give the government that much power they ALWAYS end up abuseing it. I did'nt vote for the Patriot Act. Did you? How many lives are going to be lost by our soilders? And how do you know if you've ever won this war on terror? Even Bush said he did'nt know if we would ever actually win it.
There is'nt going to be a CHARLEY surrendering and waveing a white flag this time.
I do respect your time in the service Firebase just as I respect that my father was in WW2, my brother in the GulfWar, and my two uncles in Vietnam all did what they thought was right at that time.
I'm just not sure at all that this war is justified and I have'nt seen anything about Bush that makes me want to trust him.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I will state again, for probably the umpteenth time, all this bashing back and forth is childish. When you get down to it, it really doesn't matter who is in the White House, there will always be people accusing the current president for all the problems of the world.....it's a moot argument people....wasted energy...no one will change anyone else's mind on who to vote for. As sad as it is, vote for whomever you feel is the lesser of two evils. That's pretty much what it comes down to at each election.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KISSfreak
FIREBASE YOU MAKE ME SICK
You are just like the rest of the Bush supporters, either you're in on the mask that they have pulled over our eyes or you're just too blind to see it.

www.ny911truth.org...

Before you attempt to speak the truth, try and learn the whole truth.

You know KISSfreak we all get sick, see a doctor.

hooah

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Firebase]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
I don't think Firebase cares that Bush's rich Repulican friends paid for that smeary swiftboat ad thing. And Bush did nothing about it for a week! I'm sure Bush knew the damage the ads just running for a few days was going to cause Kerry. I can't believe the Bushys can't see how unscrupulous this George W. Bush is!

I'm just not sure at all that this war is justified and I have'nt seen anything about Bush that makes me want to trust him.

As far as the ads go....You can call facts smeary ads, but that is smearing the truth....... the swift boat vets are telling you what they know about Kerry...... if you don't believe what they say, that is OK, but as Nam vets they got the right to tell you what they know about Kerry........ do you think there is only Kerry's side to the story...... I suggest that you hear both sides of the issue and then filter out what you think is as close to the truth as it can get.... remember these men were in the middle of fire fights (so Kerry claims) and some of the truth gets lost.......... but even Nixon was informed that Kerry was a fake and just wanted to promote himself in the eyes of the public so he could enter politics, and that is not a smear, that is a fact check it out online.

So you think the war on terrorism is not justified, tell me why you think that.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
I will state again, for probably the umpteenth time, all this bashing back and forth is childish. When you get down to it, it really doesn't matter who is in the White House, there will always be people accusing the current president for all the problems of the world.....it's a moot argument people....wasted energy...no one will change anyone else's mind on who to vote for. As sad as it is, vote for whomever you feel is the lesser of two evils. That's pretty much what it comes down to at each election.

Thats just fine LadyV, but if your going to vote for the lesser of two evils then you best vote for the Republican Party.

Hooah

Read it and Weep:

Yahoo! News Tue, Aug 31, 2004
Democrats Rely on Non-Religious Voters
By RICHARD N. OSTLING, AP

After years of talk about the close ties between religious conservatives and the Republican Party coalition, an opposite factor is gaining wider notice: the Democrats' reliance upon non-religious voters.

"Seculars have become an increasing portion of the Democratic electoral coalition and especially of the party's activist base," says Geoffrey Layman of the University of Maryland, who dates the trend from 1972 and considered it obvious by 1992.

A religiously linked values clash is redefining U.S. politics, Louis Bolce and Gerald De Maio of City University of New York say. If Republicans are labeled the party of religious traditionalists, they assert, "the Democrats with equal validity can be called the secularist party."

A spring University of Akron poll of 4,000 adults showed Americans without religious affiliation are 17 percent of self-identified Democrats, rivaling the party's traditional blocs of white Catholics (18 percent) and black Protestants (16 percent). Secularists favored John Kerry (news - web sites) over George W. Bush by 57.4 percent to 27.2 percent, with the rest backing others or undecided. The poll's margin of error was plus or minus 2 percentage points.

And a Pew Research Center poll of 1,512 adults, reported Tuesday, showed more Americans see the Republican Party as "generally friendly to religion" (52 percent) than the Democratic (40 percent).

Political scientists say polls correlating religious behavior or belief with party alignment indicate the "God gap" is more significant than most factors, including the gender gap.

Similarly, scholars' surveys of delegates to the parties' 2000 conventions found contrasts on weekly worship attendance (59 percent for Republican delegates, 35 percent for Democrats) and conservative beliefs about the Bible (54 percent for Republicans, 26 percent for Democrats).

Bolce says some voters aren't just non-religious but anti-religious.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

So let me get this straight: Kerry didn't serve in Vietnam? He didn't get numorous medals for his bravery? And he doesn't know how to fight a war? By your thinking he must have been AWOL in the National Guard, right?

Hehe...that's classic...

Most nations go to war because they have to...not because they want to....

So after Sept 11, 2001 (did you watch the video i posted) there was no need for the United States to go to war or strike first? There we go, just like Kerry........ stand around and ask "Can't We All Just Get Along?" Next thing you know BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. Another four or five thousand Americans dead, and this time we are hit much harder. No power, no food, no water, no law enforcement...... what you gonna do then brother, because my bunker is going to be locked and there an't no one coming inside with me, my food and water.

hooah

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You disgust me!!!

How could i forget september 11th ilive in new york
What the hell goes through your mind you damn wacko
Do you honestly think that any president would have been stupid enough to do nothing after september 11th
Do you think any president would have commited the political suicide of doingnothing after 3000 american citizens died on american soill due to foreign attack.
heck even if he wanted to do nothing the system would prevent him from it

I cant belive I wasted two minutes and thirty eight seconds of my life watching your stupidity

TextThank you for reminding me why I am voting for Kerry

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I would survive. I'm from the country and we know how to live off the land.
So thankyou very much Firehouse, I'll just build my own bunker, hut, tent or whatever.
In the meantime I'm just gonna AGREE to DISAGREE with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join