It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the authorities watching you? my experience today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by technologicalsingularity
reply to post by autowrench

i quitew agree, everybody is being watched, just to what extent is all that differs. the 300 words link is quite interesting, though some repeats in list, but ive used about 7% of those words maybe in loose mobile conversations, mainly when calling my missus, most would be quite innocent too.

Yes, they are, and here is something that actually pointed me to those "magic" words....my son's name is one of the words! About 5 years ago my son went to open a bank account. He was told that he must have a security check before he could do this. When he asked why, they danced around an answer. A few day's avid research turned up that website. Blew my mind, it did.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Did you (or someone in your family) by any chance apply for a job wherein you listed those skills and that might involve getting a security clearance at some level? I've been visited a few times by security people checking up on applicants' credentials before they paid their visit to them.

I have to admit that if I were approached and asked questions about my private life, I would immediately ask for some kind of ID, or challenge how they learned that information about me. I would become suspicious of their need to know. And since this had nothing to do with product in the store, being suddenly busy doing something else might not be a bad thing for my own peace of mind. There are such things as boundaries and intrusion, and in your situation, I would have concluded that this person was breaching them. This could have been a test too.

And lastly, some people are first primed before being set up for a scam or robbery. Be careful, play safe and keep those cards close to your chest. All the best.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
seems everyone ran with the theory that it is the ptb or the goverment, yet it could be just the opposite. It may be someone who has ''ohter knowledge'' and was testing u to see if u would choose ''their'' side. Seems like he too was very knowledgable about the same things and perhaps has been checking up on you. you are the only one who can decide what to do if approached again, just keep a open mind and a guarded mouth. just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nraged

i agree on the guarded mouth, at least offline. testing which side i agree on would also be a little odd

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

i quite agree that it was kinda intrusive and that he had passed the line, but i guess i was taken back initially . i will often have good conversations with my customers (not about my personal interests, hobbies or science etc) but general stuff like the newspaper big headline stories, weather and so on ,but this is with our regular friendly customers.

were on a new day today, lets see what today has installed, off topic i wonder what harold camping is doing now its saturday?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

i guess i only found it odd after he had left, began to question how he knew what questions to ask, physics and astronomy and other sciences cover a vast array of fields, pure co-incidence that he picked the right topics of interest?

reason why i put it before the ATS jury, was to see what your views are and more importantly do you have the same problems offline?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join