It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God may be merely a clock radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
On the Australian ABC the other night, I was watching a program (I can't remember the name, but it was on at about 11:00 Saturday or Sunday night) about religion, and they say that people, who have 'seen' a ghost, or have apparently 'seen' God, may have been under the influence of Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs). Apparently, if one or both sides of the brain are exposed to EMFs, then hallicinations can be formed. Sources of EMFs include your older clock radios, and electricity pylons near to your house.

Did anyone else see this show, and want to comment on it?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I didn't see the show that you're talking about. Nor am I familiar with 'clock radio's' being a major source of EM Radiation, although I do agree with you 100% about large Power sources like Electric Towers and stuff being EM sources. I also agree with the theory about EM wave disturbances being the cause of strange phenomenon and poltergeist like activity.

I actually made a post a while back that you might be very interested in checking out that is about this very same topic. It goes into detail about the different experiments and theories to why and/or how this happens.

THE POLTERGEIST MACHINE: The Hutchison Effect
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
(HI mOjOm
)

Grayda, I didn't see the episode of 'Compass' you are talking about but here is
an archive link,
www.abc.net.au...

Hope it helps,
Sanc'.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Thanks Sanctum. I had to go home and look in my TV Guide
. It was on Sunday August 29 2004, and was called 'God On The Brain'. A summary can be found here: .

I never watch Compass, but this ep caught my eye, because I like to know the science behind anything and everything

mOjOm
Nor am I familiar with 'clock radio's' being a major source of EM Radiation

This web-site: www.relfe.com...
lists some frequently used items that emit EMR. I think it's the really old clocks that emit dangerous amounts of EMR, and www.quantumbalancing.com... has a small report (covering what Compass covered), saying how EMRs can emulate certain effects

new topics

top topics

join