It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A way to check posts which have been replied to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Just a thought and idea about an option for the future. Please inform me if there is a way to find this information already.

I would like to see an option in my profile to check to see anyone that has replied to a post of mine. It would be more simple for me to see my posts and any posts that have hit reply to button. Right now I have to check my posts then scroll through the entire thread looking for people who have responded to me.

Obviously this feature would not be high on the priority list, but something to streamline my communications with others and facilitate discussions.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 21-10-2011 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Go to "messages'...then hit "replies".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You can also subscribe to a thread that you look forward to a reply from a post that you left. I would suggest this for something that you really look forward to, and as another member suggested if its for most or all replies go to messages.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I would like to see an option in my profile to check to see anyone that has replied to a post of mine. It would be more simple for me to see my posts and any posts that have hit reply to button. Right now I have to check my posts then scroll through the entire thread looking for people who have responded to me.

The problem is, not everybody uses the 'Reply To' button. If they use any button at all, they mis-use the 'Quote' button. Worse yet, they will just enter a 'Post Reply' with absolutely no reference as to who they are talking to.:shk:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
as stated already, the replies are in your "inbox". very handy!

top topics

join