It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by lordpiney

Several of you seem to have missed the point. There ISN'T a second sun, at least not HERE. The theory posited is that we are seeing another dimension's sun due to the intereference caused by the Local Interstellar Cloud (which is also affecting the animals, birds, fish, bees, etc due to their reliance on Magnetic perception).
Just today there was a new post on a mass die off of birds and fish in Ontario - www.abovetopsecret.com... This time it's being blamed on botulism.... Each time a different reason. Same effect, different cause each time. Migration is like a magnetic minefield for various species at the moment.
How many times in the last 12 months have you see a reference to 2 suns in ths sky in the media? Think about it. Many, many, many times, from all different angles and for lots of different reaosns (everything from Betelgeuse going supernova to Kepler discovering a Tattooine-like planet, which, incidentally, is the same imagery often used in the press when they suggest that WE might get to see the same. This year).
Did you think the media and NASA kept making these oblique reports for a laugh? This is an old technique to acclimatize a populace to an upcoming traumatic or contradictory event. The usual method is to release such information in the '"puppy saved from well"' section of the news, e.g. at the end or in the 'oddly enough' section (the section designed to relax the viewer after seeing death, destruction and financial woe).
Acclimatization....
Perhaps I should make a second part to explain further? Whilst still just a theory, there is precedent and some science to sink your teeth into...

So why all the irrelevant sensationalism for 95% of the video? You even brought Elenin to the the table, why? NASA said it would have zero effect on Earth and guess what they were right.

You mention honey bee die offs I think you will find this is more to do with disease, pesticides and god knows what else people are introducing into the environment. Notice I said People? Stop blaming second suns and the likes for wrecking the planet. It's US that are doing the damage!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Op care to explain how a second sun, Planet x, etc is capable of causing all these problems on Earth? especially the Earthquakes? I just dont buy it, if this object was really next our Sun, there would be a TON of reports.

from whom?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Are you going zen with this?
I've now made a second video to explain those points which were raised in this thread and also to introduce the similarities with certain aspects of the paranromal (I mentioned this briefly in the original thread). I will upload this evening as I don't have time now. It should clarify my argument somewhat, plus introduce new material.
And yes, there will be music..... just be grateful it's not opera as I do like a bit of Verdi to get me in the mood. Beethoven is still God, though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Hi, its so nice to hear the country Croatia mentioned. We visited Rabac (Rabats) for 3 weeks and absolutely loved it. Didnt want to go home. The rocky beaches and friendly people were stunning and forever impressed my heart.

Listen, I have a bit of a problem. I am very interested in this subject but don't get uncapped internet. If I watch your vid my internet credit will run out and I will be net-less till payday.
Please can you give a basic outline of your theory when you have time? I watched the thread on ATS about the guy that photographed the appearance of something right next to the sun. You can only see it when he changes the light settings and stuff but to me it looked very authentic. I am searching about two suns.

When I was about 13 I had 3 dreams that were not dreams. I knew that and the entire experiences stayd imprinted clearly in my mind. In one of them the voice told me that THERE WILL BE SIGNS IN THE SKY. I have watched the sky, fell in love with it, bled with it (chemtrails) and painted it all my life. In one of the other dreams there where lots of rocks falling out the sky and people were dying, running, screaming...it was horrible. I am now 43.

Hense, my internet and email name has always be and will always be Unlimited sky. I truly believe, like you, that our reality and ability is way beyond the peramiters that are evident. The sky is not the limit. We go so much further.

Please, when you have time? Just a basic outline?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Just finished watching the video, it was awesome really interesting and very informative with good reference. Nice find my friend, star and flag for you!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

The video is of parahelia. They are atmospheric effects. These bright ones are seen at sunrise/sunset in northern latitudes on cold days. If the video had shown the day about 1/2 to 1 hour later these parahelia would not be there.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I don't know if you remember the video of the plasma belch which wiped out Elenin?

Elenin was broken up by tidal forces. The eruption from the Sun removed the tail. The eruption did not break up the nucleus.

Imagine how much 'static' the Local Interstellar Cloud must be giving off? Or creating? Now imagine if a large object passed between two other large objects (us and the sun, for example). We'd both give off sparkles and I don't think that would be healthy for us...

If there were such a field it would be detectable. No such field has been detected. All of the spacecraft around all of the celestial objects from Mercury, to Earth, to Jupiter, to Saturn, to the asteroids, and even the Voyager and Pioneer crafts would detect such a field. They do not.

As a fellow Trekkie, this cloud really is something like Kirk or Picard would have to deal with.

You are correct. It is a fictional cloud.

NASA, on the other hand, has put its head under the covers, shut down all non-essential space operations, and is hoping it will go away and leave us alone.

Why should anyone address a clearly fictional situation?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

This time it's being blamed on botulism.... Each time a different reason.

Isn't it interesting how some people have to tell the truth? Others just toss together a pile of unrelated material and then make up a ridiculous fairy tale.

If we take a look at the Earth's magnetic field we notice that it is weak. It is due to the internals of the Earth. The Sun does alter the magnetosphere which is well above the surface of the Earth where life exists. Those changes are incredibly small. The field around the Earth is incredibly weak. It is strong enough to deflect the solar wind, but it is very weak.

How many times in the last 12 months have you see a reference to 2 suns in ths sky in the media? Think about it. Many, many, many times, from all different angles and for lots of different reaosns (everything from Betelgeuse going supernova to Kepler discovering a Tattooine-like planet, which, incidentally, is the same imagery often used in the press when they suggest that WE might get to see the same. This year).

Some clown claims 2 Suns and that makes it a fact?

Even if Betelgeuse explodes that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.
Even if astronomers find a planet with 2 suns that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.
Even if someone posts a photo of a lens flare that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.
Even if someone posts a photo of parahelia that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.

Whilst still just a theory, there is precedent and some science to sink your teeth into...

This is not a theory. It is a hoax.

In science a theory explains facts. This is baloney.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There you go again
so logical! lol

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

In science a theory explains facts.

Really?
I think I cover that quite well in the second film.
Sometimes it's good to make your own investigation and your own findings rather than blindly listen to what others tell you. After all, they might not actually have the answer but need to substantiate their billion dollar budegts....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
No matter what happens... no matter who claims they see what, everything that is happening is going right along as planned

I like the video and theory, it's an interesting way to look at it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
No matter what happens... no matter who claims they see what, everything that is happening is going right along as planned

I like the video and theory, it's an interesting way to look at it.

I like your signature.
When I was on a kibbutz I used to listen to Redemption Song a lot.
It fit.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Sometimes it's good to make your own investigation and your own findings rather than blindly listen to what others tell you.

It's always appropriate to question what you are told. That is what I did with your claims.

You do not have a theory in the scientific sense. You have a grossly incorrect speculation.

It is clear that you made no effort whatsoever to challenge what I said. Instead you play this rather trite game of pretending something is up.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Sometimes it's good to make your own investigation and your own findings rather than blindly listen to what others tell you.

It's always appropriate to question what you are told. That is what I did with your claims.

You do not have a theory in the scientific sense. You have a grossly incorrect speculation.

It is clear that you made no effort whatsoever to challenge what I said. Instead you play this rather trite game of pretending something is up.

As you were so insulting in your earlier post I am unable to communicate with you, regardless of how much I would like to, as I have just been chastised to responding to another offensive poster.
Had you have taken a civil tone to begin with then we would now be discussing your religio-scientific beliefs, but you started out badly.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

So you can't defend your position. You do admit to calling another poster names and now you suggest that you won't defend or attempt to shore up your position because you called someone else names.

Basically, you know that your claims are a hoax. You posted them anyway.

Knowingly posting hoaxes is forbidden at ATS.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I stand by the following statements.

Even if Betelgeuse explodes that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.
Even if astronomers find a planet with 2 suns that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.
Even if someone posts a photo of a lens flare that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.
Even if someone posts a photo of parahelia that has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim of another dimension's sun.

Nothing posted supports a second sun sighting. Using camera issues, atmospheric issues, and misrepresenting scientific material does not have anything to do with the claim of a second sun.

There is nothing here but a poorly orchestrated hoax.

Pointing out that researchers hunt down the causes of animal die offs and find that a number of very different causes are at work shows that there is actual research being done.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I personally watched two suns rise on August 1st, 2011, just over the border into Croatia from Hungary, at dawn

You saw 2 suns rise. Then what happened? Did one of the suns fade out? Of course. You simply chose not to mention that.

Sun dogs or parhelia are beautiful and common sights. They very greatly in look and intensity depending on the time of day and the atmospheric conditions.

ww2010.atmos.uiuc.edu...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.atoptics.co.uk...

This is an interesting sight to see. Just about anyone can spot a sun dog if they check the skies. One appears about twice a week. That's pretty good.

There are other atmospheric effects that are even more startling. I've seen a mock sun that rose about 5 to 10 minutes before the sun actually rose. That was amazing. It was a dim disc that rose where the Sun rose, but disappeared right before the actual rising of the Sun. The dim appearance of the mock sun told us it could not be the Sun. This is an effect due to optical piping through air layers.

If more people realized that parhelia were common they might look for them and enjoy this atmospheric phenomena. I saw a parhelia yesterday and also 2 days ago. Look up. Look around and be aware of the beauties of the world around us.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I hear a wispy voice, alone, screaming into the wind.
Hoax! It cries.
Hoax!
Aliens can't visit Earth because of the speed of light, it cries. It's been told as much and believes what it's told without question.
Two suns must be a sun dog because it didn't see them so has to defend it's frustration from always listening to what others have seen or done...
On and on the voice cries, hoping for someone to listen. Perhaps some passing Victorian...
The voice should read Robert M Pirsig. Zen and the art of, and then Leila.
It might help to understand

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your inability to support your position just shores up my contention that this is a hoax.

I never mentioned aliens. Making of topic comments again says you are a hoaxer.
There is no frustration in pointing out hoaxes. You described a sun dog. You thought it was beautiful.

It was nothing more than an atmospheric effect.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The second video I've made answers most of your questions, although you don't really make questions, you TELL me what I saw and then call the rest a hoax.
Unfortunately, I don't live in the Middle Ages.
To give you an example, when I was a little boy I read the Bible. The entire KJV. I noticed certain discrepancies between what was being preached and what I was reading. I started researching and discovered that those minor discrepancies quickly became chasms. When I questioned those in the know with my findings they replied much in the manner you have been doing, albeit using different terminology.
I moved on from the Bible and discovered that the whole of our reality is filled with little quandaries. I think the first one I discovered about science concerned bumblebees and flight. Evolution was another favourite of mine, with all of its missing links. I'd grown up reading the Leakeys and I have tje greatest respect for the work but I still laugh when shown the progression of skulls.
Whenever I investigate a 'fact' I try to look at it from several different perspectives, which includes alterante view points and also its historical context. Does it stand the test of time? With view points, one only has to look where widely disparate views ovelap to see a common denominator and then one may presume that that is the 'core' of fact, the rest of the theory is merely that, theory and conjecture. When looking at time I look at what was believed over multiple centuries as fact, and what changes. Humans, especially establishments, don't like change, and ideas quickly become fixed into dogma. The Earth is flat, man will never fly, the TV is a hoax, etc all stated by the greatest minds of science of their day. We also ridicule that which has gone before as we are 'modern' and they are 'primitive'. Sometimes this has grounds and sometimes it doesn't.
Fear of the unknown, fear of contradiction, keeps us in stagnation. One scene sticks in my mind concerning Einstein. It was the last conference he visited, although I can't remember where. It was in the early 1930s and he is described as having left a broken man because he clung to his ideas and they had already been usurped.

I posted the video and then rmoved it as I now have to remake it due to something I've literally just found which has staggered me. I can't believe I didn't look in that direction before. Hopefully, you'll hold back on your tirade until I can visually show you what I'm thinking.
Our nature lies in movement, complete calm is death - Pascal

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join