It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Nice job man, but for me, let the music stay muted next time. I had my speakers of but at the end I wondered if theres also some spoken text and turned them on. When do you release/produce your other theories?
I stared and flagged you

well done

edit on 22-10-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I shall don my Princess Leia bikini for Halloween again this year! I would so wear it all over if I could lol

Yeah.
Me too

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

At 3:53.....

Honey Bees and *magnetic* perception to account for their navigation abiliites?

Many studies have been done that show bees use visual cues for navigation....NOT *magnetism*.

science.howstuffworks.com...

And:

www.physics.ohio-state.edu...

ABSTRACT

Honey bees use the sun as a reference point in navigation and communication. Experiments have shown that bees have internal representation of the sun's movement through the sky and suggest that this representation is innate, but is tailored by experience. Attempts to model this representation have not been entirely successful.

The "use the Sun" as a reference point, for navigation? It is a process of evolution. It is a fact.

Scenarios that choose to distort the reality ,in order to promote a false *assertion*, are rightly called "hoaxes"......or, if well-intentioned (but misguided)....just plain wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I thought you'd gone back under your bridge?
Honey bees use the magnetic field to navigate,

As a tool for navigation, it helps honey bees find their hive, while sea turtles, birds and butterflies use it to migrate over long distances.

BBC News Science & Environment Magnetic mysteries of Earth's Core

Surely you must have noticed that in the abstracxt you cited it states quite clearly that the theory you are trying to rpomote hasn't exactly been successful?
edit on 22-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: more info

edit on 22-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Aethesteka... GREAT thread!
S&F all the way. Even the sound track you use puts you in a thinking trance of the subject
one thing though.. that NASA still shot of the Director Borden safety video you use as a reference doesn't/won't/hasn't ever hold water, but everything else is excellent.. keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Thanks.
There are other possibilities though.
As I stated in the video, it's a plausible theory. Unless NASA decides to do a data dump on us it'll have to remain a theory. I do know, from reading various sources, that this cloud has a lot of people worried as it doesn't fit with the current model of what should be out there and having a galaxy-sized photon cloud engulfing us really can't be healthy.
I don't know if you remember the video of the plasma belch which wiped out Elenin? My first (tin foil) thought was that it was a directed beam, some sort of alien defence mechanism. After I'd come back to reality, the image reminded me of a Van de Graaff generator (one of those metal balls which fires blue streaks of static and makes your hair stand on end). Imagine how much 'static' the Local Interstellar Cloud must be giving off? Or creating? Now imagine if a large object passed between two other large objects (us and the sun, for example). We'd both give off sparkles and I don't think that would be healthy for us...
I like using music to induce moods. I choose certain types and genres of music to specifically induce moods depending on what I intend to do (for example, work, write, drive etc). People often complain that they can't hear my narration because of the music but that's the point

As a fellow Trekkie, this cloud really is something like Kirk or Picard would have to deal with. NASA, on the other hand, has put its head under the covers, shut down all non-essential space operations, and is hoping it will go away and leave us alone.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

yes and no , according to posting policy on Ats can we get some links

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I enjoyed watching the video, well done on making, however..........

Most of the material has been debunked, and as for the double sun, it is just some sort of optical effect, I have seen it myself.

By the way, do you know how bloody annoying your screenshots of web pages are in the video when on full screen?? I kept pausing it to read the articles and found myself trying to scroll down.....on nearly every one!! lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Op care to explain how a second sun, Planet x, etc is capable of causing all these problems on Earth? especially the Earthquakes? I just dont buy it, if this object was really next our Sun, there would be a TON of reports.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

im just curious as to where exactly you think this supposed second sun came from? it hasn't always been there, so where did it come from? and dont you think that a second sun, just showing up out of the blue, would be disastrous to all life on this planet? you really need to get a grip!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
While I can accept the idea of many dimensions - because I have for years - I don't accept the idea that they can "collide." If anything, I'd tend to think that if any of this theory were true, it would more likely be what all the channelers say: that our reality is shifting INTO another dimension, not crashing into it.

Interestingly, the channel Kryon said that basically animals are dying, yes, because magnetics are shifting and that that was also the main reason for beached whales - they depend on these magnetics, so when they shift, the animals are screwed. But he says it's nothing to be alarmed about. Quite logically, he says that our race has only been around so long, and has only been scientifically inclined for so long, and that TONS of things happen in the cosmos and on the Earth - we just haven't seen them yet because our race is so young. So he says our general reaction is to freak out when things we don't understand happen, since we've never seen them before.

Whether you believe in "channels" or not, the idea is still good - we do not understand what a lot of things are in nature and in the cosmos. We have no idea. But we always seem to assume the very worst is happening, rather than thinking that maybe it's just something we've never seen before and nothing is "wrong."

Like why the "IF we get through the cloud..." at the end of the video? Why scare people?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wow talk about taking things out of context that have absolutely nothing to do with 2 suns! Why on earth would you think that the grid experimenting with the notion of changing the frequency has anything to do with 2 suns? Of coarse electric clocks would be affected, they derive their timings.

Pure sensationalism. String some pictures, irrelevant headlines add some music. Great music shame about the content.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Several of you seem to have missed the point. There ISN'T a second sun, at least not HERE. The theory posited is that we are seeing another dimension's sun due to the intereference caused by the Local Interstellar Cloud (which is also affecting the animals, birds, fish, bees, etc due to their reliance on Magnetic perception).
Just today there was a new post on a mass die off of birds and fish in Ontario - www.abovetopsecret.com... This time it's being blamed on botulism.... Each time a different reason. Same effect, different cause each time. Migration is like a magnetic minefield for various species at the moment.
How many times in the last 12 months have you see a reference to 2 suns in ths sky in the media? Think about it. Many, many, many times, from all different angles and for lots of different reaosns (everything from Betelgeuse going supernova to Kepler discovering a Tattooine-like planet, which, incidentally, is the same imagery often used in the press when they suggest that WE might get to see the same. This year).
Did you think the media and NASA kept making these oblique reports for a laugh? This is an old technique to acclimatize a populace to an upcoming traumatic or contradictory event. The usual method is to release such information in the '"puppy saved from well"' section of the news, e.g. at the end or in the 'oddly enough' section (the section designed to relax the viewer after seeing death, destruction and financial woe).
Acclimatization....
Perhaps I should make a second part to explain further? Whilst still just a theory, there is precedent and some science to sink your teeth into...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka

Originally posted by Xalandrius

Well i thought it was a very interesting theory. Definitely something to think on a bit more... i mean after all, every thing is possible!

Quite literally, everything is possible.
I just love the metaphysics of quantum phsyics. Explaining to someone that a table isn't there is good fun.

If it is all about perception, what if I was to sneak up behind you, and you were obviously not aware of this, and I was to smash this table over your head, would you stand there as if nothing happened, or would you collapse to the ground bleeding heavily?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Open, as in having a table wedged in it?
Why would I give a logical answer to a question phrased in a cro-magnum manner?
I couldn't even detect a logical question in your initial post. It was one of those "I'm on the internet, I can say what I like without physical repurcussion" statements. Try to imagine that you are standing face to face with someone. Would you use the same language or would your brain be telling you that there might be consequences if you continued that line and tone of enquiry?
Think on this, rephrase your question, and we'll try again.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join