It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Damn, I remember that black goo as made me think about the X Files.
I wonder what they'll drill up from the Antarctic?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

As others have said "Well done", good vid...(liked the music- makes a change from the normal crap).

Got to about the 10min mark and was thinking it was too long, then your main theory kicked in....which makes sense.... freaky!!

I wonder if the other dimension is seeing our sun as well as theirs (or the other us is seeing theirs and our sun if u believe in multi-verse theory)...lol

edit on 21-10-2011 by slinkey10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So has anyone explain why a handful of people can see 2 suns but millions of other people - often observing at the same time - cannot.

Are you special or summat?

Shoudl the rest of us who cannot see 2 suns - despite being meteorological observers (so tending to watch the sky rather more than most people) be worried?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

maybe they're the chosen ones....jealous?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

i presume they're seeing what we're seeing.
It makes me think about all the New Age hype about us moving up to the 4th or 5th dimension (depending on iterpretation). Maybe instead of moving up, we're moving in...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

This bugs me as well but I can state that it's not a daily occurence which leads me to believe that it has something to do with CMEs or geomagnetic acticity interating or reacting with this photon cloud.
The only way i can explain it is that you have to be in the right place at the right time. I guess by law of averages if you woke every morning and faced the dawn on the horizon then you'll eventually see it.
i gave up trying to see it again after about a week of getting up an hour before dawn and trudging up a steep hill through mist as a) I'm really not a morning person b) we have lots of large beasties here which would be happy to eat me c) I can't see the horizon in my region. By the time I get to see the sun it's been up an hour and is blinding (it must be a weak, dawn sun)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Why does each "double Sun" photograph look so different? Some are clearly "sundogs," others appear to be overexposed photos of the Moon, some look like a single image that has been split by an object in the foreground, and still others look like beautifully done CGI. How can a single phenomenon have so many different appearances?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Im not sure about infinite dimensons

In theoretical physics, M-theory is an extension of string theory in which 11 dimensions are identified. Because the dimensionality exceeds that of superstring theories in 10 dimensions, proponents believe that the 11-dimensional theory unites all five string theories (and supersedes them). Though a full description of the theory is not known, the low-entropy dynamics are known to be supergravity interacting with 2- and 5-dimensional membranes."

en.wikipedia.org...

no evidence of this just hearsay . No tests or experimens to confirm .

secondly i would add the suns solar maxium

""Solar maximum or solar max is the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun. During solar maximum, sunspots appear.[1]

A solar maximum is the period when the sun's magnetic field lines are the most distorted due to the magnetic field on the solar equator rotating at a slightly faster pace than at the solar poles[citation needed]. The solar cycle takes an average of about 12 years to go from one solar maximum to the next, with an observed variation in duration of 9 to 14 years for any given solar cycle."

en.wikipedia.org...

on top of that i would add the increased CME's + Solar flares + haarp messing with the ionisphere to give us such atmospheric illusions we see , wild weather patterns ,

add a little fukashima leak to the mix

+ 2012 paranoia

and you got your self a global phenomeon .

The sun has her hot flashes and right now shes PMS'ing ... give it 3 years and

and all will hopefully we bell calm , and we can get back to being taxed live stock like good sheep

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I want my 16 minutes back.

To be honest, the video really doesnt say anything. It has lines of text followed by screen shots of articles and youtube stills. But you really don't present anything. All we as the watcher can discern is the title of the youtube stills or the title of some of the articles but you don't give the specifics of the article. For example, in your brown dwarf reference article from NASA, says nothing about the detection of a dwarf but rather speculation about a dwarf to explain mass extinctions. This was formerly held as the Nemesis Theory.

Just reading the headlines (which are always embellished to grab a readers attention) of such articles/youtube videos and not the analyzing the content of the article/youtube videos will always lead to doom and gloom.

-saige-
edit on 21-10-2011 by saige45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by slinkey10

i presume they're seeing what we're seeing.
It makes me think about all the New Age hype about us moving up to the 4th or 5th dimension (depending on iterpretation). Maybe instead of moving up, we're moving in...

Sounds like an Icke theory lol...which I don't believe, I believe we are devolving as a human race not evolving..but then again, if we are moving in, rather than moving up? that makes more sense....

BTW your theory would make a cool film script!

So in another dimension someone may have written a similar post to yours on a similar site....lol

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by Char-Lee

Damn, I remember that black goo as made me think about the X Files.
I wonder what they'll drill up from the Antarctic?

I am thinking that as the ice melts and permafrost declines old things are arising, life forms from the past. Bacteria and molds and exotic things we can not even guess about but seem to have a bad effect on life forms of today.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Why does each "double Sun" photograph look so different? Some are clearly "sundogs," others appear to be overexposed photos of the Moon, some look like a single image that has been split by an object in the foreground, and still others look like beautifully done CGI. How can a single phenomenon have so many different appearances?

well clearly they would not all be real even if the theory of 2 suns were true. Someone could take the most "same" pictures and document dates and times to see if there were a pattern to it showing up..weed out Moon and clear fake and sun dogs.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

.....but I can state that it's not a daily occurence which leads me to believe that it has something to do with CMEs or geomagnetic acticity interating or reacting with this photon cloud.

?

Or, it is not a "daily occurrence" because such an apparition only occurs when the atmosphere you are looking through, especially when viewing a "rising" Sun, has certain conditions of stability, and inversion layers to cause an effect that is similar to what glass lenses cause.

To say otherwise, in the face the billions of pairs of other eyes all over the planet who only see one Sun, ever (because, they are not viewing the sunrise through those specific atmospheric conditions) is, really.....just hyping for the sake of one's own ego and, as someone else pointed out, using ATS to draw attention to one's YouTube video.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

How many ghosts have you seen?
Or UFOs?
Or gods?
Or spirits?
Or little people?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This appears to be your website:

www.edwardotoole.com...

You also seem to have an agenda, here on ATS, of self-promotion.

I hope you have contacted the Staff and Owners of ATS, and have informed them of your intentions of self-promotion, and that they have agreed. For your sake.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You appear to be promoting me whilst avoiding my questions.
Does that make you feel better?
I do like the term 'agenda' though. It's very conspiratorial. Did you read it in your armchair guide?

Apparently you do like the word agenda:

This latest onslaught of the same, same, same irrelevant *examples* smacks of an intellectual vacuum of the highest order....or, an intentional agenda of some sort.

That's your similarly timed comment from this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do they not have any other activities aside from trolling in P.V.P. Cal?

As foe promoting, no. Aside from protecting my copyright on the video, I do not promote on here. Why would I need to? Youtube is viewed by more people than just ATS users...
edit on 21-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I only have one question (and, I hope others who read this will go back and review the OP's video, just to see for themselves):

Why, when I stop the video at time reference 0:31 do I see an obvious double exposure image passed off, in the video, as some sort of alleged "double Sun"?

Here, found an example from science fiction....

It is almost exactly the technique used in the filming of the first Star Wars movie from 1977, to depict the "twin suns" that the fictional planet Tattoine orbited:

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You're doing it again. Ignoring a question and trying another tack of attack.
Why don't you try to use big words with me like you did on the Aussie bloke's thread?
It's hilarious to see you try to pass your linguistic capabilities off as quasi-British.

I was tempted to use the Tattooine image in the video seeing as though it has been repeatedly used globally in the press to unconsciously reinforce the notion that we will be seeing two suns in one form or another some time soon (and I mean umpteen references to it).
But I'm not a fan of cliches.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: responding to his edit

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Ah!
Self-promotion, eh?
Can we say the word 'projection'?
Man, you are see-through. Your three most recent posts are insulting the Aussie and then talking about your housekeeper and your Lexus..... I bet you'd be popular with the OWS crowd....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Ignoring a question and trying another tack of attack.

Not "attacking", just pointing out inconsistencies. You see, when someone is not telling the truth, such little gaffes become evident.

As to "ignoring", these seemed rhetorical:

How many ghosts have you seen?
Or UFOs?
Or gods?
Or spirits?
Or little people?

To give answer(s) ....(since it was not one, but multiple questions):

None.

None (sadly...hoping to, still though).

None....'gods' don't exist.

None....(though, my dying Dad told me he thought he saw some....of course, the narcotic pain relievers might have been responsible for any hallucinations).

None....well, unless you refer to Humans who have genetic abnormalities that cause the condition, then...many.

Adding....I try to be resistant to these sorts of obvious baiting techniques.

edit on Fri 21 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join