It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Man Stabbed as NYPD Cops Watch Uselessly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Cops are in a no win situation all the time. If they would have shot at the perp at a moment when there was a sudden movement, they would have been "murderous pigs".

For the "pussy" comments and "out of their league" comments- I would love to see how you would respond in half of the scenarios these guys face everyday. That being said does not mean I am naive enough to believe there are no incompetent cops on the force, but most of these guys see some pretty crappy elements of society everyday.

In part i agree with you. But if the person under the guy with the knife was your loved one and you saw what...six..officers surrounding him and he has no gun, just a knife and your loved one ends up dead anyway I think you would feel pretty strong about the situation.

Part of the problem may have been to many police... if it were one, he may have acted, such a large group they each seem to be waiting on another to take the lead. With all the negative outpouring when they shoot someone they may not want to be the ONE to do the job each waiting for another to do it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join