It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Laughs About Gadhafi's Death (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Look at this disgusting behavior, i swear someone needs to stand up to people like these

edit on 21/10/2011 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2011 by Dr Love because: Censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
you'd expect a more civil display from a person that lives in the upper half.
just a matter of respect. she doesn't have to like the guy or anything.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Those thunder thighs might have killed Gadhafi. Geez.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

This is why Bill prefers interns. That b#t%h is crazy.

edit on 21-10-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When did this old bag get a new wig? Bill must have told her if she wants to keep the name she must make a few changes.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I agree. and let me paint this scenario, and no, I'm not wishing for it or advocating violence AT all.

But, lets just say this OWS gains more steam and they really start cracking down on it, no, not pepperspray, I'm talking beatings, rubber bullets, mass arrests, etc, essentially a full on revolution.

Now as the founding principles of the US state, it's an American's duty to overthrow his government and rebuild it if the government goes rogue and is no longer doing the will of the people. This has arguably already happened.

So, the OWS protesters, or "rebels" storm DC capture Obama, beat him to a bloody pulp while taping it, then shoot him in the side of the head in the street like a dog.

How exactly would THAT scenario play out. Actually, pick any country, any leader, and any popular revolution, and see how THAT scenario plays out.

WAR... FREAKING.....CRIMES

So Ghadaffi murdered his people in the street, this is bad, so they murder him in the street and it's ok?

Folks, even the Nazi monsters got a trial.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Wicked Woman

2nd line...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think there is already a thread on this .....I'm just saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Something wicked this way comes. Her frivolity is indicative of the whole bunch--those that make crappy policy against our wishes and get drunk on the blood that they've shed.

Our leaders sometimes have really tough decisions to make and I respect that...I just want the tough decisions to actually be tough on them...not something they high-five themselves about over martinis.

Now Obama seems to be keeping his campaign promise to get us out of Iraq and again I say: Something wicked this way comes.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was pretty disgusted by how the local news showed him being dragged through the streets, bloodied and barely alive (and dead, bruised, and bloodied in other shots). The local NBC Chicago news didn't even have a disclaimer, just boom, video thrown up, while the reporters talked about it with the startling level of desensitization that seems common today. Also with a bit of elation (the tone, I mean). Children watch TV people!

This is how we deal with/discuss (the killing of) people we don't approve of? Nice lesson we're teaching. Real civil.

edit on 10/21/2011 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We came, we saw, he died.

Well she didn't go anywhere and she didn't see anything.

She never saw action, that part was Monica's.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

What a serious witch she is ! Inhuman crazy woman...
A person should not be happy or celebrate the death of a fellow human, no matter how horrible he was.

edit on 21-10-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I saw this on the news and felt like it was staged. This is a person at the highest level of government and yet, here we see the news being sms'd to her while having an interview? It is a media circus.

It left me with another gritty feeling.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I knew she was an evil witch. That's why I kicked her out of bed.

Bill paid me well.

Seriously, it's not like this man was a humanitarian. I'm no Hillary lover, (I prefer Sarah) but I heard an interview with a lady who's daughter was killed in the bombing of Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie and she was delighted he got killed. She said she wanted to go over there and mutilate his dead body. While I thought that was a tad harsh, I could not deny the guy had a bullet in his head coming to him

He wasn't just a murderer. He was a mass murderer who tortured people too. The least many people are doing are laughing and they have every right to feel jubilation at his death.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Laugh now,cry later
edit on 21-10-2011 by theson because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join