It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Police ARE the number ONE enemy to a peacful and free society

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wdlubak7

Thank you for entering the discussion. I do NOT hate cops. I thoroughly know what a necessity 'you' are. My concerns are more towards where the "orders come down" from. Who/what they actually come from.

Are you a deputy sheriff, state, or city. I wonder because of the whole police are corporations for profit thing. I learned about the UCC while in the USCG (usmc had higher quality of people btw). Before learning that I was on my way to a "letter agency". Nice progression huh? USMC, college, uscg federal officer, then awakening..

the history of how the elite bankers have used the police (who blindly and IGNORANTLY) carry out whatever commanded to do is the real problem..I BLAME the police unions mostly but at the personal level every has a choice.

Do you write speeding tickets? not the ones where some idiot is going 55 in a school zone. But the slimy ones like 70 in a 55 on a highway in daytime on dry roads with noone else on the road....these are the revenue generating type ones..In high school I knew cops (mom was dispatch) who smoke weed, snorted coke, and drove around looking for the parties to confiscate 'booty' or 'loot' for personal use.

Or are you the awesome guy who sometimes gives people verbals, doesn't power trip and goes home with a clean concious.

I would really appreciate your thoughts on my opening laundry list of statements.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Bravo...

This is a powerful movement. People need to stand back and reframe these things, it would really put a lot of strife to rest. Dean Clifford is who introduced me to such concepts. Though, I did realize through Santos Bonacci, that all legal pretenses and court roles go straight back to the black robes of the Church. A very long program has been running. I can't even begin to state the significance of toppling it.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join