It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Police ARE the number ONE enemy to a peacful and free society

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Oh boy, will the boot lickers LOVE this one.. Now, If cops were like the Sheriff of Mayberry maybe I wouldn't feel this way. Here are a few rhetorical questions but feel free to answer or deny any one of them.

1. During the LABOR movement here in the US circa 1930's, the police were the enemy of the downtrodden masses protesting for safe working conditions, unionization, fair wages, etc...

2. During prohibition, the police were the enemy to many who were merely exercising freedom by actually producing something people overwhelmingly wanted. and also, when it was repealed did the cops ever apologize for their cowardly, despicable behavior.. FEDS Mostly on this one. Also, many don't realize that prohibition was actually a way to control peoples ability to manufacture their own currency.. My family is from the hills of appalachia, and trust me, home brews were a major form of currency, that the federal reserve banskters could not have competing with.

3. As we attempt to freely transport ourselves from point A -B, we have to be ever vigilant for donut eating NWO revenue generators who GLEEFULLY stab us in the back with speeding tickets, illegal checkpoints (gestapo/nazis), dumb tinted window tickets (some places), But mostly minor speeding harassment, while speeding is sooooo dangerous, the cops choose to SPEED so that they can save society from other people speeding!!..while old people with no periphial vision, slow reflexes, drive down the road with blinkers on, going 45 in a 70 which is a greater safety threat than everyone going 80. etc.. yet more often than not, they drive over the speed limit knowing that 80% of the time when they get pulled over, they flach the badge and buddy system applies. Judges who sit on traffic courts also have been known to, after a day of generating revenue by handing out fines to people going 80 in a 70, proceed in breaking the same laws on their way home.

4. As the corrupt international Bansksters hide behind the law and kick people out of their homes so some billionare can profit of others misery and buy another mega yacht. Who are the ones who show up in force, with guns?

5. Who comes in guns drawn ready to bust farmers who dare and milk an animal and sell it to people willing to go out of their way to have natural milk. Homogenization and Pastuerization lessen the positive health attributes of milk?

6. Who primarily are the cause for tens of thousands of non violent inmates to sit behind bars, ruining families, sucking away tax dollars in FOR PROFIT prisons!!!???

7. Who has been known to harass people, steal their property, and ruin families for merely growing plants that
a. have been shown by decades worth of both public and private studies to have a positive health benefit?
b. has been included in the BIBLE for being a good plant?

8. who will more than likely be the one who costs you money a cop of a criminal? people are more likely to be shake down for money by a cop than a criminal?

9. Who was the force used by the evil mining corporations to thwart exploited (i say enslaved) miners who were subjects of terrible working conditions, paid in a currency only useable in company stores?

There are soooo many other examples-- many know the story of Robin Hood, who was the enemy?
for those that are unfamiliar, Awesome thread maker MISOIR has a thread on the WAR IN ATHENS TN.

And as I have been known to repeat.. "Cops pin on their courage and strap on their balls" USMC Chief Warrant Officer and the most awesome kick-a_ _ dude I ever knew...he was more honorable and brave than ANY cop I have ever known, and Ive known many through ridealongs as I was the top applicant (out of over 50, including Army MP's) in my hometown after returning from the Corps. Until I had seen enough, and realized MANY with a badge were WORSE than at least Half the people they harassed and arrested.
Including illegal binders (some know what these are), doing drugs theirselves, and lying under oath to fulfill a grudge...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've been saying something like this for years!

Wait for it..You hear that?

That's the sound of the badge lovers typing as furiously as they combat what you just wrote!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I got a $120 fine for doing 80 in a 70.....

edit on 21-10-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
laws.justsick.../2008/corrupt-laws/history-of-prohibition/

Prohibition failed because it was unenforceable. By 1925, half a dozen states, including New York, passed laws banning local police from investigating violations. Prohibition had little support in the cities of the Northeast and Midwest.

Prohibition also fostered corruption and contempt for law and law enforcement among large segments of the population. Harry Daughtery, attorney general under Warren Harding, accepted bribes from bootleggers. George Remus, a Cincinnati bootlegger, had a thousand salesmen on his payroll, many of them police officers. He estimated that half his receipts went as bribes. Al Capone’s Chicago organization reportedly took in $60 million in 1927 and had half the city’s police on its payroll.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
I got a $120 fine for doing 80 in a 70.....

edit on 21-10-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

i got a $500 fine from a cop that cought me speeding on my own privetly built and maintained street.

Cops suck, a cop has never done anything good for me, EVER!
edit on 21-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
All you ever hear is "Not all Cops are bad" maybe not but in my eyes a huge percentage are.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I had my car ticketed a dozen times for parking at my house. I didn't have a drive way so therefore, I owe the state countless hundreds of dollars.

They essentially put a boot on my car, and threatened to confiscate it if I didn't pay up (Over 500$ ++).

FOR PARKING AT MY OWN HOUSE!!!!

They told me if I removed the boot from the car, I would be arrested for felony destruction of government property, EVEN IF I left the boot there in one piece.

Trust me there are 100 ways to get a boot off a car it's as easy as letting the air out of the tire (on some models).

The parking ticket thing IMHO is the "Hidden Tax" that almost anyone gets charged with in this society unless you are ultra rich and can always afford special parking privileges.

If you add the parking taxation *hidden* with the other out-in-the-open taxes like property tax, state tax, sales tax, IRS tax, etc = We are being taxed for like 90% of our generated wealth.

Do the math!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

How can they do that? Is there a posted limit on your private road that is enforced by the town?

Sounds like you could not only get out of that ticket but also get the cop for trespassing.

RE the OP, it isnt simply corruption and abuse that makes cops an obstacle to being better people. It's the fact that they exist at all. Even if they were all saints it's still a retarding system.

It shows people cannot be bothered to stand up for themselves so they tolerate others stepping on them. It shows that people are afraid of their neighbors. It shows that people are all playing the "little-Eichman" game of imposing their beliefs on others through violent enforcement.

Police exist because we are sadists toward ourselves and our neighbors and the police satisfy that urge to destroy. Naturally politicians would happily support such a structure as it both protects them and empowers them.

Civilized people have no use for police and police prevent people from becoming civilized.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by camaro68ss

How can they do that? Is there a posted limit on your private road that is enforced by the town?

Sounds like you could not only get out of that ticket but also get the cop for trespassing.

RE the OP, it isnt simply corruption and abuse that makes cops an obstacle to being better people. It's the fact that they exist at all. Even if they were all saints it's still a retarding system.

It shows people cannot be bothered to stand up for themselves so they tolerate others stepping on them. It shows that people are afraid of their neighbors. It shows that people are all playing the "little-Eichman" game of imposing their beliefs on others through violent enforcement.

Police exist because we are sadists toward ourselves and our neighbors and the police satisfy that urge to destroy. Naturally politicians would happily support such a structure as it both protects them and empowers them.

Civilized people have no use for police and police prevent people from becoming civilized.

I did fight it, the judge was a ****. I live in california so it doesent matter because this states going to hell.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
All you ever hear is "Not all Cops are bad" maybe not but in my eyes a huge percentage are.

They ALL accepted a job knowing that they're only responsibility as Police Officers, is human rights violations and harassment.

Especiallky figuring that the "laws" they uphold, were laws put in place to benefit corporations. Prisons are privately owned, the war on drugs creates revenue for the state and private prison owners, at the expense of citizens.

So, yeah, all Cops are bad.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I did fight it, the judge was a ****. I live in california so it doesent matter because this states going to hell.

I bet 100 $ it wasn't even an elected judge.

It was a Magistrate of Commercial Code, UCC, and local commercial statutes and regulations.

Magistrates are not legally legitimate 'judges' for various good reasons.

They enforce contract law, that is their purpose.

If you ever signed a single contract with the state, they will assume that you agree with all of their BS and will use it against you to shake you down and empty those pockets.

It's not real law. It's a scam plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
K, most offiicers I think start out with good intentions. Then the reality of corruption sets in and after they see
it isn't possible to do the job they wanted to do. They slowly erode and either end up like the status quo or bitter
alcoholics.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Please review the issues stemming from Article III of the US Constitution
and how many modern federal judges don't even meet the criteria suggested.

Also take a look at Article I of the US Constitution

The point of this is, that if the Federal court system is not even adhering to it's OWN RULES, than why should state or local courts adhere to any rules either?

They are suppose to follow their Constitutional mandates, but I have never seen one that actually did.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

If you support the problem, Enable the problem, and BENEFIT from a problem...duh....duh.....duh..duuuuuuuhh...

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I may be missing the point, but isn't the problem the laws that the police are enforcing? The police are supposed to be enforcing the laws. If they do, they end up on the list of examples in the OP. If they don't, they're criticized for that.

I would have thought that the objection would be to the politicians who pass too many intrusive laws, not the police.

By the way, the idea that we would have a peaceful and free society without the police is a strange one. Eliminate the police and everyone will be peaceful? That's hard to believe.
edit on 21-10-2011 by charles1952 because: added material

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I know an officer who is by-the-book. Meaning, never hang around this guy, everything you do and say is illegal to him. Then I know another officer. He has been helping some of the meth lab ops we have around the state. He was recently one of the officers that was involved in the police shootings of civilians. On top of all of that, this guy lives down the street from me, and my neighbor sells him weed.

*sigh* This is my life outside my windows everyday folks. I just saw the dealer pass by 40 minutes ago. Guess he's making the rounds.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

Every person I’ve ever encountered that hates cops was either someone who was busted for doing illegal acts and didn’t like the fact that they got caught or disagreed with the fact that what they were doing was illegal. Your entire list (with the exception of 8 which is ridiculous) is examples of violations of law. If you hate the law there is a way to change it. Why come down on the people who are tasked with enforcing it? Killing the messenger???

Do you propose that cities and counties have no police departments? Should people just decide for themselves which laws they chose to abide by? I’m confident that you and I can take care of ourselves but who should others call when they need help or protection if there is nobody to respond to a 911 call? What alternative you advocate?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
But what do cops other people have in common? They are both human so I could rewrite your title to be The Humans ARE the number ONE enemy to a peacful and free society.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That didnt work in Nuremberg and it doesnt work here.

Even if we were to accept that excuse it would mean that people who choose said profession are only doing it for a mindless job with city benefits. Is that all cops are? Automatons punching a time-card just doing what they're told?
There are hundreds if not thousands of NYC minorities who would disagree seeing that their local automatons were taking extra steps to "fry n______s" and arrest individuals for a crime that had been deemed unarrestable for since the mid 70's.

If they're going to play the "just following orders" card then they can;t very well get themselves caught making more work for themselves, especially work that goes directly against orders, now can they?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If any single one of you was in a bad neighborhood being eyed down, you would be fervently hoping and praying for a cop to drive by. If you were caught up in some lawlessness after a natural or manmade disaster, you would be filled with joy to see cops and/or national guard troops pull up.
Give your phony baloney tough guy anarchism a break. Unless you are highly trained in multiple forms of combat and well armed and have several allies with the same, you secretly want and need law enforcement. the mob will always feed on its own.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join