It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"shift-in-the-wind campaigner unworthy of the White House"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ha Ha the AP got their little article out got to check it out for all of those in a whole that didnt see the convention coverage.
story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040831/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_convention_rdp

How great is it even democrats have to find this funny.

Sorry Grady was writing when your post went up

[edit on 8/30/2004 by Flash__04]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Sounds pretty negative. Glad I missed it.

The article makes it look like they said Kerry's name more on the first night than Bush was mentioned in the whole Dem convetion.

But the attacks on the DNC were it was negative?

Maybe the RNC will "turn the corner" over the course of the week.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Sounds pretty negative. Glad I missed it.

Tonight's convention was far from negative. It was upbeat, optimist about the future of America and the strength of our nation to battle our enemies in their own backyards rather than our own. The mentions of Kerry were comparisons of Kerry's Congressional voting record (or lack thereof) and the force of Bush's unwaivering leadership in comparison to the shifting positions of Kerry.

No one had anyting bad to say about Kerry, as a war hero or as an individual. He was only faulted on his evident lack of personal resolve. All of which is fair game for a political convention. There were many calls for unity among the nation and the political parties to come together in the cause of combating terrorism in the spirit that followed 9/11.

I can't wait to see the trascripts of the speeches.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I prefer a "shift in the wind" candidate to a "sh*t in the wind" candidate like GW Bush. Have fun with your simplistic view of the world, GradyPhilpott.

Filth mongers and morons unite under the flag and call thyselves Republicans. I command it.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You know the difference between the democrats and republicans, just look at the protestors at both conventions. the demcrats had them miles away from the convention in a "protest area," the republicans have not place the restriction on them. Republicans believe in empowering the individuals while Democrats believe in empowering the government.

top topics

join