Is There A Vent Room Anywhere Where One Can Let Off A Little Steam? :)

page: 1

join

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just asking because every now and then people do get a little hot headed, especially me

I mean, it makes me so angry that many people still believe thier government is thier protector, anyone who thinks this is an idiot IMHO (or unable to use a computer). Anyone who can use a computer surely should now thier government are seriously corrupt, there is no excuse in my opinion for burying your head in the sand and praying it will all go away. I know I am ranting but I am pretty god damn mad at the moment.

We know the US government were accomplice to 9/11 and the UK were the same on 7/7. The evidence is overwhelming. Its the responsibility of the people to ensure the government is there for the people not to bloody kill people for gad sake. Its damn outrageous!

Of it remains that we do nothing then TPTB will know they can litterally get away with genocide!!!

Sorry, as I mentioned, a vent room would be useful

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Just go to the Rant forum. You can scream and holler about the injustices of the world to your heart's content while there.

Just remember that all regular T&Cs apply so, you can rant and rave but, you can't use any dirty words.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

There is a (rant section)....that is where you should have posted this.....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks peeps, couldnt find it, so i posted it in questions

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
---- Mod Edit: Ahh, no. ---------------
edit on 22-10-2011 by alien because: ...I do get the humour, but nope, gotta remove it...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The shower usually lets off steam

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A fifth of whiskey lets off steam

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
The shower usually lets off steam

nope , the shower is were i always turn up the steam....

( insert XXX positions here )

what can i say, im an active person..... oh and yes, i do kama sutra on a daily basis.

P.S.

At first it was weird for her, now, she simply wont have it any other way....

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Yes, it is called "BelowTopSecret" which you can find located on this website to their other website.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
There is the 'RANT' section. I learned yesterday that people will still be upset about any opinions you may voice even in the RANT forum. It seems that some threads don't start out in RANT, but are moved by the MODS. So, the people who think the thread is still in it's original section will freak out and become extremely upset if you don't have a link, video or reference for your personal opinions. (since they believe they are in POLITICS or whatever.) It's a slick move by the mods without notification that is like throwing gas on a fire. So, prepare to be set up and burned if you dare to go there! It seems that the only way to know where a thread starts out is to start it yourself. I guess the RANT room is like the HOAX area. Those posts don't necessarily start out in those forums. Anyone who comments before the thread is moved will believe they are in the original forum they first found the thread in.

From my perspective, the thread IS in the RANT forum, so what IS the big deal. Serious biz to others....geez. Most threads could be moved to HOAX or RANT. How about moving Osama Death threads to the HOAX area? Maybe anything to do with the official 911 story?
edit on 23/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join