It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do the globalists want to kill certain leaders so badly?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Who do the globalists want to kill foreign leaders?
Is Obama a agent for the foreign policy cartels and he's killing off their enemies?
Does he promote ending the illegal iraq war and killing OBL as a reason to reelect him?

Whats there to gain?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Who do the globalists want to kill foreign leaders?
Is Obama a agent for the foreign policy cartels and he's killing off their enemies?
Does he promote ending the illegal iraq war and killing OBL as a reason to reelect him?

Whats there to gain?

We are in a time where as natural resources like oh how i say this "OIL" are worth fighten for. This is only the beggining, with the population in a expansion, its literally exploding, water and food will be next.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Probably two reasons:

1. Resources - A grab for the wealth on behalf of the corporations.
2. Banking - Those being targeted are all outside of the private central banking cartel.

A third reason may may be that our crazy leaders just like slaughtering people! Oh.. and the military industrial machine must be fed too.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Obama is "owned" by those above him. Many people find it impossible to believe anyone can be above the most powerful man in the world; Or is he? He is a lackey; He does what he is told if he wants his candy.
Many would say it is not possible, but I say A man is known by his fruits or the lack if it.
A man is known by..
1. the company he keeps
2. His political ideology
3. the fruits of his actions.
A man is also known by
1. The company he does not keep
2. His non-political ideology
3. a lack of fruit and inaction.
I often look deep into a person, observing things, things omitted or discarded, things left undone,
Inaction can be just as catastrophic as action. but when the action bears fruits of Deceit
it is time to look deeper into the man. I see a big empty hole. Looking through that hole I see a shadow government and strings attached to his very soul.
there can be no doubt the US will once again target and kill without trial, without, remorse, without accountability.
It is what we do
DH
edit on 21-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

What I find amusing is, the liberals who are so adamant about non-violence, cheer when Barry kills somebody. The hypocrisy stuns me.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

First: The White House- Bought and paid for by TPTB

Second: Libya was the only one of three areas in Africa for a lenth of 10+ years the others are South Africa and Egypt... hmmm

Third: Wagging the Dog- An Election year and the Sheeple need proof that the weenie-in-chief is an 105lb war chief.

Lets Hope and Pray some way, things will get better

top topics

join