It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our dogs holding paws

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
just recorded this like 10 minutes ago. our dogs (blue heeler and a pit bull) were laying in front of the heater together and holding paws. soooooo cute...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Aww...I'll have to upload a pic of my kitten laying with my chihuahuas...(she thinks she's also a dog...and the dogs seem to be fooled too)...she sleeps with them all the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

That is so adorable!...They must be good friends...who love each other. Animals are so awesome! Thanks for sharing...you made my day!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

they are lovers! the heeler is my boy and the pit is my gf's little girl. we both had our dogs when her and i met. when our dogs met...it was love at first sight. they instantly loved each other. it was like seeing 2 long lost lovers being reincarnated as dogs and finally finding each other.

they constantly lick each other. they'll both come up to you for some lovin', start both kissing you at the same time and then end up kissing each other right in front of you. it's kinda cute, kinda disturbing. but yeah...they are long lost lovers, i swear it's true. they adore each other!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
does your female buddy try to hump the male buddy? mine does LOL.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh my God, how adorable! They look so content.
Thanks for sharing this with us animal lovers!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

haha this is good, reminds me of my dogs even tho they are completley different breeds.
how much do dogs love heaters, its like a lust for them

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

not really. the pit is a good bit bigger...but my heeler...he's no joke. he is alpha. he bites her, backs her into corners and bites her back heels so she'll sit down. then he walks away and lays down on the other side of the room and dares her to move. she'll sit in that corner for 20 minutes before she has to guts to budge.

my heeler thinks that she is his dog and not my gf's! if she does something wrong, all we have to do is say bad girl and he'll run up and start biting her and punishing her. it's hilarious. nothing mean or vicious...just him being a heeler.

but in the end...that is his gf and his dog and he adores her! they are so cute together. she'll start growling and rolling around on her back, trying to get him interested in playing. she pretty much begs him to come bite her. it is sooo adorable to watch them play!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Dogs holding paws, listening to Tool. Nice

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

yes! i was wondering if anyone was gonna pick that out! thank you. that made me smile. not enough die hard tool heads in the world!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
My cat tries to hold my hand all the time he loves me... he always gives me hugs its like he is a little person until he bites my beard and usually get a chunk of my face then he is not so cute... If only humans could take a few lessons from animals...

I have always had a very strong connection with animals I have never had one that did not like me no matter how "bad" or "dangerous" an animal was, at least with dogs or cats I'm not talking cobras or wolverines here lol

I met a women a few years ago when we first met she warned me about her female german shepard that was very protective of her since she raised her and when she almost died she nursed her back to health... She is especially protective against men and has tried to bite people many times.

The first time I met the dog I sat down and put my hand out she came to me and licked me on the face, I rolled her onto her back and scratched her belly for a bit....The women was amazed... I am now engaged to her (the women not the dog) lmao

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

my heeler...uses his front paws like arms. he will jump up on my lap, then kinda stretch up, wrap his front arms and paws around my neck and start trying to make out with me. if i scratch his chest, he'll wrap his arms around my hand to hold my hand there
edit on 10/21/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That does put a smile on my face.

I read a story about a Heeler and another dog running around together.

The Heelers pal got run over and had died in a field.

Even in death. The Heeler would not leave his friends side.

They had to use one of those long poles to capture him.

I wish I only had one friend that loyal...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I to have a Heeler, but mine is crossed with Bull-Terrier, none the less, we are both blessed with what is possibly the most loyal and protective breed of dog created. I could go on and on about intelligence etc etc, but I am sure you know that yourself.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
so sweet.

I can watch my dogs play for ages. I got them some teddies from the op shop today and each of them had 2 stuffed toys in their mouths. lol

the only thing that was left was a stuffed giraffe and one had the head and the other its butt and they just walked around the back yard like that for hours! lol so cute.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Nice vid Ice!

Look like a pair of happy dogs you have there,good work!

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Doggies rock.
This rocks.
My name is G146541 and I truly approve this message!
The heater doesn't hurt the situation but I understand what your talking about.
My 2 are like forest and jenny, peas and carrots.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

star n flag

SoulMates - how do I know? Tora and Kai were like that and they loved to play hide and seek. We lost Tora 2 years ago this April.... to Cancer... Kai Doggie came down with Cancer after we lost Tora but 4 chemo treatments we still have him. The only place he does not go to relieve himself is Tora's cherry tree planted with her ashes.

I hope these two have longer years ahead of themselves as it is not often for Doggies to be this lucky IMHO....

Thanks for sharing this is the New Years Message of good will (to doggies we humans need a bigger miracle).

top topics

join