It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello chem trail ppl

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Months later and contrails (weather permitting) are still happening there. Where are all the angry people in the streets?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Got any evidence to support any of those claims? It sounds more like a paranoid delusion.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

This is what Chemtrails look from space over Chicago Illinois

farm7.static.flickr.com...

And here is what contrails look like over the southeastern US...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b68e4e729edd.jpg[/atsimg]

And just for fun how about some more pictures for you to look at...

www.flickr.com...

Enjoy the viewing.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Check out this website and track your own Chemtrails:

lance-modis.eosdis.nasa.gov...

Before you go any farther please note your link has nothing to do with chemtrails and here is why...

www-pm.larc.nasa.gov...

And staying with the NASA theme here you go...

Can you please debunk the chemtrail theory? People I know are falling for it.

The discussion of chemtrails (chemical trails) in Wikipedia begins: “The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some contrails (condensation trails) are actually chemicals or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public. Versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory circulating on the internet and radio talk shows theorize that the activity is directed by government officials. As a result, federal agencies have received thousands of complaints from people who have demanded an explanation. The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by government agencies and scientists around the world. The United States Air Force has stated that the theory is a hoax which "has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications"

. I am not sure what more can be said. Everyone has seen lots of airplane contrails, which are condensation of water vapor (formation of fog) that can be induced either by the exhaust from airplane jet engines or (under some conditions) by the compression and expansion of air as is passes over a plane wing. Depending on stratospheric conditions, a contrail can persist for only a few seconds up to many minutes after the plane passes over. A handful of conspiracy nuts have invented an evil interpretation of this common aspect of modern air travel, which has been circulating on the Internet since about 1996. I say “nuts” because it must take a strange mind to conclude without any credible evidence that this natural phenomenon is really part of an international government conspiracy to spray poisons into our atmosphere. See the Wikipedia article for more details and many references.

There is an on-line fact sheet published by several government agencies, including EPA, NOAA, and NASA (EPA430-F-00-005, September 2000, posted at www.epa.gov).

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist
May 29, 2009

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

A little someting from that report from the EPA..

This fact sheet describes the formation, occurrence, and effects of “condensation trails” or “contrails.” It was developed by scientific and regulatory experts at the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) in response to public inquiries regarding aircraft contrails. Contrails are line-shaped clouds sometimes produced by aircraft engine exhaust, typically at aircraft cruise altitudes several miles above the Earth’s surface. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that often exists at these high altitudes allows the formation of contrails. Contrails are composed primarily of water (in the form of ice crystals) and do not pose health risks to humans. They do affect the cloudiness of the Earth’s atmosphere, however, and therefore might affect atmospheric temperature and climate. The basic processes of contrail formation described in this fact sheet apply to both civil and military aircraft.

www.epa.gov...

Enjoy the reading..

One last thing type in chemtrails into the search box in your link and guess what you come up with? That's right nothing comes up for chemtrails so your link for chemtrails is a big fail.

edit on 26-10-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

tough to say although they look like normal contrails to me.

I've seen what I consider to be chemtrails 6 times. Every time was with a pure blue sky, no sirrus clouds (like what yours is), but there are always parallel lines of them across the sky. They generally curl in at both the edges (I guess due to consistency?)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join