It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
::Backs away from Feyd quickly as to avoid John Bull's Ban missle launcher::

Heh. In all seriousness, to the poster, everybody has a change in opinion, you also have a right to your opinion (aslong as it isnt verbally offending to someone
). I'm curious what changed your opinion from the whole "stop trying to disobernate from your government, It was swamp gas I tell you, SWAMMMMP GAAAS" opinion to your "Theyre real! they are, I'm sorry, I was wrong" apologetic opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I'm hoping I won't have to.I'm hoping you've got the message.

This board is for everyone.Sometimes silly things get said.

When I see something silly I correct or ignore.

When you see something silly you post a one line insult.

You think this board is badly moderated because we don't allow insults and we encourage tollerance and respect ?

That's not my problem and if you can't see the benefits of a discussion forum that encourages an atmosphere condusive to discussion then maybe you're in the wrong place.

link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
oh my god what a childish idiot. can every fool post any nonsence on this board.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by feyd rautha]

You managed it...!!

Intelearthling
What exactly are you beating about the bush at, state what you know and we will decide if it requires and official ribbing or discussion.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by Koka]

link   
I'm also curius about the reasons about you change of mind. I'm a firm believer altough i'fe never seen one.....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

You managed it...!!

Haha! I'm glad someone posted it, because I was to scared to!!

Anyway, to the original poster -
I to am also curious to your change of heart? I vaguely remember reading your original thread and recall something along the lines of you saying you wouldn't believe in UFOs even if one fell in your lap?
Basically I remember you had a strong opinion which you have now reversed. - What happened to make you change your mind?

I'm not getting at you by the way, I change my mind from one minute to the next on all sorts of things... I'm just curious.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
@super moderator

no i think it is badly moderated, because if one person starts threads contradicting their other threads than the person obviously is a troll or he is shizophrenic. and doing nothing about this means you can post any madeup fantasy blah blah as long it is not insulting?!?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I have changed my mind about the "Moon Landings", I was staunch believer in the US not landing on the moon, but have reversed that opinion after watching a well presented documentary which debunked the debunkers.

So, spill the beans.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

@super moderator

no i think it is badly moderated, because if one person starts threads contradicting their other threads than the person obviously is a troll or he is shizophrenic. and doing nothing about this means you can post any madeup fantasy blah blah as long it is not insulting?!?

The mods are here to monitor your behaviour, not to stop you changing your opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
my reply was @super moderator, do you know what that means?
otherwise i have nothing to discuss with you, i dont talk to people who considered the moonlanding a fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
theyre called moderators because the moderate. If they were here to change your opinions and keep you from ever decided that you were wrong at one point, they wouldnt be moderators, but infact "truth ministers"

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   

otherwise i hjave nothing to discuss with you.

Too bad, I'm entitled to my opinion and shall give appropiately.

Have you never changed your mind on anything?

I give credence to those that can, but the jury is out until we hear what "Interearthling" has to say.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
theyre called moderators because the moderate. If they were here to change your opinions and keep you from ever decided that you were wrong at one point, they wouldnt be moderators, but infact "truth ministers"

Hear, hear.....

A person can change there mind. And to do it with the diginity of Intelearthling,
i only have respect.....

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
and cant you people see the diffrence between changing your mind and trolling? read the first thread of Intelearthling and then start this one again, maybe you will understand. and @terminator do you think you are cool posting my ip??? know what, i know proxy!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   

otherwise i have nothing to discuss with you, i dont talk to people who considered the moonlanding a fake.

Why are you even on the conspiracy forums if you don't talk to people that considered a moonlanding a fake? Its theyre right to question, thats what this whole forum is about. We're all about questioning the mainstream belief, finding to ourselves whats real, and seeing if the wool is being pulled over our eyes. If you refuse to even respond to other members without trying to insult them, I dont see the point of why your here.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If that is the intention of IntelEarthling then he/she will eventually be exposed.
In any ways - who cares that much? It's not like he/she is making money out of it, or ripping any of us off.... If it became an obvious trait then I agree, but to get so uptight about a single incident is ridiculous.
As people learn they change their minds, it's normal.

Anyway, I suggest you check out this place, I think it might be right up your street!!!

God Like Productions

[edit on 31-8-2004 by AgentSmith]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
the moonlanding has evidently happened. i consider though that some other conspiracies are true especially about the existence of nonearth intelligent life.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   

the moonlanding has evidently happened. i consider though that some other conspiracies are true especially about the existence of nonearth intelligent life.

And what evidence won you over to believing such a thing, or are you not talking to me?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   

and @terminator do you think you are cool posting my ip??? know what, i know proxy!

You are the only one how can see it!! Everyone has its own IP displayed....

Little paranoid????

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
it would be off topic to discuss the moonlanding in detail but knowlege that telescopes existed in the 60ies to watch the whole thing happen is enought. the russians sure had their eyes on it and would have said sthg if the landings were fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog

oh my god what a childish idiot. can every fool post any nonsense on this board.

he has apologized , what more do you want??? blood!

Wait a sec, I don't get what the problem is, did I miss something??

What was the reason for someone to apologize in the first place???

What is the 'Nonsense' that is being mentioned??? So far this thread and it's creator have said nothing other than making one vague & unsupported claim???

Shouldn't we wait until some proof or even some explanation of the original statement fails before we condemn him and/or his claim as nonsense???

Or am I not aware of some other details about this member that automatically has established them as a Liar/Fraud/etc.???

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join