It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
End of transmission.

[edit on 1/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think you would just talk to the mods about that... I don't think there is anything that you could do except edit your posts and take everything out of them. Put I do believe you'll keep your points that way

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm not even sure about you now, is this another attempt to get myself and others telling you that you will probably have no credibility left on this board after all your posts on that message, and now this? If you are sincere, then I'm happy for you, but you have probably lost a lot of your credibility already...time for a break from the ATS, that would be your best medication

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Trust me...you'll be wanting all the points you can get...lol

So often, we learn what we believe as the truth by denying it....if you feel adiment about it, do what DH suggested....u2u a mod with a request to delete your thread and carry on
- "Welcome to the club," so to speak...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
end transmission...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
well - I got a warning on my first day, so no worries...click on the MemberCenter (u2u) button in the black string of buttons up top and go to "compose" - find out who the mods are for that section and send them a u2u....if you want it to happen a little quicker, go to myATS and see which mods are on and go from there....just like sending an email - all you do is put the name of the mod in the "to" section and type away...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
No problem...as I said, if you are sincere then I am happy for you, but I cannot see why you seemed to so adamantly deny their existance before, and now welcome them with open arms...it just isn't making sense. I did not mean to offend you, so if I did, I apologise...

PS- Trust me, being a hypocrite is something that everyone has done from time to time, and no one is perfect. I was not calling you a hypocrite, but merely pointing out that some members probably will no longer take you seriously, even if your thread is deleted. Sometime's its good to play Devil's Advocate, and anyone who has read enough of my posts know that I do it quite a lot! If you were merely playing this role in your other thread...then, you did it very well my friend!

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What�s the panic all about? So what you seen a UFO, lots of people have, I have I�ve seen them 3 different times and took one really bad photo
Are you worried the MIB will be looking for you now?

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

At least you got a 1300 ATS Point boost out of the other thread :p

The things you said in the end of the other thread interests me though.

If you were truely testing how much loons and fruits there are still around, you prolly get the picture that there are still more then enough blind believers, but that there is a very good deal of people(wich I include myself in) that do believe in UFO's, while accepting that the majority of reports are Identifyable or earth origin flying objects. This belief supported by the many cases that are left after sifting out the hoaxes and explainable things.

I don't know who said this originialy, but I heard it on ATS several times:

"Of all the reports, only 1 needs to be true"

The fact that there are so many hoaxes, fakes or IFO's has pulled a great deal of redicule upon the people in the UFO community, the fact that there are loads and loads of people who blindly believe and defend nearly everyting without questioning is equaly at fault.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Plus you should remember that there are ATS members out there who don't believe in UFOs...of course, the come a dime a dozen, and most are still open-minded about things...but they're out there...

ATS members love a good arguement and anyone who has an opposing opinion to bring to the table is more than welcome to speak up at any time....

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
EOT:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
Hey, I'm sincere. I just know that the government would assume that I, or anyone else for that matter, not discuss issues that are "sensitive" in nature. My apologies for being a hypocrite.

The government could care less about anything you discuss here unless it is a violation of law. Even if what you say is true, they know that most people will just consider you to be crazy or a liar since all you have is your word that such things are true. So let it all go man, believe me, around here stories like yours or better come up all the time.

As for your confession that you 'KNOW FOR SURE' about their existence and even more important, that they are 'Extra terrestrially piloted UFOs', please explain in more detail. IMO, not believing in UFO's is just insane since so many have seen & photographed them. However, whether or not they are truly 'Little Green Men' (or perhaps Grey men), that are the pilot of such craft is a bit more questionable.

So why exactly are you so sure about them being ET's??? Do you think all the UFO's, as far as the legit UFO's are concerned, are being used by ET's or do you think some are the work of advanced secret projects too???

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:16 AM
link   
oh my god what a childish idiot. can every fool post any nonsence on this board.

[edit on 31-8-2004 by feyd rautha]

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
oh my god what a childish idiot. can every fool post any nonsence on this board.

he has apologised , what more do you want??? blood!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha

No they can't.Members that insult others get warned as you now should see.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
that kind of stupidity is insulting me, it is not an insult to tell an idiot that he is one. but what the heck, warn me, ban me i dont care about this badly moderated board anyway. this guy is a troll and instead of deleting this bs-threads he starts you warn me for stating the obvious? i take the et-matter very serious, people like Intelearthling harm the cause and the community!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
If there is a thread you don't want to participate in then don't.

If you find a topic beneath your intellectual level then don't stoop.

Just don't insult anyone.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
comeon give me a third one you potent super-moderator!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join