It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by eeks4

Well....according to your faith jesus died so you wouldnt have to deal with these so called forces....so isnt the fact that you are kind of counter intuitive to your belief?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

IF you read in the bible Jesus didst die for that exact reason...Jesus died to save our souls...It is written...We are to fight the principalities of darkness..I believe i am in a trail of God at this point at least that is what it seems to be....There is no way i would be alive if Jesus didn't have me in his hands...My church has seen so many things happen to me and a few people have been blessed by this...I give all glory to god and Jesus...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by gabby2011
If humans can read other peoples minds at times.. it would seem that Satan would also be able to do this..

See this is what i would think as well....But i heard growing up that god didn't give Satan that capability...Evil is around my home and this what ever he is can read my mind>>any ideas if Satan cant read minds..My computer deeps crashing..Sorry

If satan was a angel at one time, then his father would have taken that ability away when he was cast out of heaven, of course that is assuming that a angel still in the graces of god has that ability in the first place.

But I digress, I do not believe in any of it so...what do I know?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

www.israelect.com... computer deeps crashing

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

www.israelect.com... computer deeps crashing
...Delete.dont look at this one its no good

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Lets see if this one will work...bible.cc...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

Lets see if this one will work...bible.cc...

It works...LOl...Thank you all for your replies..It really does help a whole lot...Peace be with you all

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
It is my understanding that beings in the spirit world generally are attracted to energy and energy patterns, I don't think they can read your mind, but I do think they can read your energy body and thoughts are a form of energy.
They pick up the "vibes" you give off which is not quite like reading your mind, it is more like reading an abstract overall idea, and it is much more powerful than mind reading because it exposed who and what you really are.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
It is my understanding that beings in the spirit world generally are attracted to energy and energy patterns, I don't think they can read your mind, but I do think they can read your energy body and thoughts are a form of energy.
They pick up the "vibes" you give off which is not quite like reading your mind, it is more like reading an abstract overall idea, and it is much more powerful than mind reading because it exposed who and what you really are.
..Your the first one who has said that..I do believe that you are correct to a point..Thank you ill keep that in mind..LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Your mistaken. All the fallen angels still hold the telepathic abilities that ALL spirit beings have. Where people get this wild idea that since the angels fell that they lost the powers God granted them but not so.. It's how he created them...

You can spout all versus you want. I'm a believer in a creator Yeshua/Jesus myself. But I know by experience of being around fallen angelic type beings many times ala abductions I can state for a fact they are and do speak telepathically and thy most certainly CAN read your mind.

There is no doubt that these beings as a collective is what modern Christians are calling SATAN. It is a group of beings about a third of all of these type of beings rebelled and started downloading there body into modified carnal bodies to interact with mankind and meddle ....

-FG
edit on 10/21/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
www.demonbuster.com...
The above link is a great site to explore.
Most of it is very interesting and informative, and the tunes awesome.
No satan cant read minds, nor can his spirits, as noted he can read our body language and suggest in to our spirit.
Yes satan and his demons are real and anybody who states otherwise is delusional and ignorant.
Just type in exorcisms, I dont think anybody would deal with occult, satanic practice of witchcraft's if they were powerless

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Reply to post by eeks4

Where exactly is it written that we are to fight darkness? What is the nature of this darkness? what is its purpose? I was under the impression that jesus supposedly came to save us. If he did why cant he save you? You say you are in his hands yet you are tormented. Something just doesnt add up.

If all this is really going on you should have pleanty of proof. You could revolutionize the field of paranormal research. I mean you met the devil. You have constant contact with evil spirits just tape it for me. Take some pictures of these things. This should be no problem for you. Upload it and I will believe every word you have written.

But you cant and you wont because its not real.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

You already know the answer to this. You stated before your an abductee.

Those beings as a collective is what modern day Christians call Satan.

These beings are actually the same beings that are called angels in the bible. They are multi-dimensional beings that can take on a body and at the same time can operate in 4d or 5d if you prefer. And you already know that they use telepathy to speak so they certainly CAN read your mind.

Most of the time this question is raised out of fear. Fear that Satan can read your thoughts is disarming but fear not because you have the Love of God inside of you and they fear that sort of power and relationship from what i can gather.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boony

Please read my post right above yours.. I don't get why you guys can't see through all this. All that comes to mind is the very elect amost being decieved. You must be very careful and have understanding of what is really going on here...

I wanted to add as far as demon spirts or what is the disembodied spirits from the wolrd that was of old .. the spirits from the dead giants became demon spirits and I believe they can also read your thoughts because some thoughts come from your spirit not your brain... like your base thoughts so to speak

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by eeks4

You already know the answer to this. You stated before your an abductee.

Those beings as a collective is what modern day Christians call Satan.

These beings are actually the same beings that are called angels in the bible. They are multi-dimensional beings that can take on a body and at the same time can operate in 4d or 5d if you prefer. And you already know that they use telepathy to speak so they certainly CAN read your mind.

Most of the time this question is raised out of fear. Fear that Satan can read your thoughts is disarming but fear not because you have the Love of God inside of you and they fear that sort of power and relationship from what i can gather.

Your so right..I did already know the answer to this...I guess with all that im going threw and this who ever he is attacking me all the time i had to make sure...Thank you for you reply...Yes I have the love of god in me..Thank you for that...Yes maybe your right its fear now...I'm just so sick of this,really wishing it would all end..But god takes his time and that's for sure..I cant fear even if i am and not aware of it...I have to always fight for my life....now i know its not the devil,when this what ever he is tell me that again with a strong rebuke hell know that no matter how he twist my mind he cant blame someone else for his own actions..If that came out right

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Your mistaken. All the fallen angels still hold the telepathic abilities that ALL spirit beings have. Where people get this wild idea that since the angels fell that they lost the powers God granted them but not so.. It's how he created them...

You can spout all versus you want. I'm a believer in a creator Yeshua/Jesus myself. But I know by experience of being around fallen angelic type beings many times ala abductions I can state for a fact they are and do speak telepathically and thy most certainly CAN read your mind.

There is no doubt that these beings as a collective is what modern Christians are calling SATAN. It is a group of beings about a third of all of these type of beings rebelled and started downloading there body into modified carnal bodies to interact with mankind and meddle ....

-FG

Amen to that..I do agree

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
devils and demons, hahaha another thread down the drain........why do i even try? lol good bye everyone good luck with the devil infecting you brain

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
1st their where humans here before adam and eve, they were not the 1st humans here.

2. they had no need to breed because humans were all ready here

3. they could not breed with the human population because they where semi angels half human half angel

4. the tree of life never existed (as the catholic, christians church's teach) , so eve never ate the apple and gave it
to adam which caused their fall. it just never happened. eve as well as adam where told not to have sex with the population of earth then. their where many problems adam and eve faced at their arrival on this planet. The lucifer rebelion being one. our planet because of the lucifer rebelliion had been placed into something called spiritual isolation in order to stop lucifer from infecting other worlds.

5. Satan is Caligastia that is his name, he did roam earth after the fall of lucifer and is still roaming to this day.

6. demons do not exist NOW. what i mean demons where never an entity. Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes
did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

7. what where demons......the where the rebel mid-wayers ( a type of angel) that fell with caligastia and lucifer.

8. what is a midwayer. its a angel from another dimension entering our own. to help with fostering truth. alot of them sided with lucifer. when he argued his points to michael in heaven.

9. caligastia is allowed to roam because he was our planetary prince. he never was outed just brushed aside kind of. he plays with the weakminded, simply cause he has almost no power and needs a weak person to infect.

10. stop fostering fear in the world with all this demons exist crap. shouldnt we as a whole try to focus on the positive rather than the negative. what good can

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No body seems to have faith anymore, or you do have faith its just misplaced by religion. so many lights retarded by misleading religions. its sad really.

taken from the urantia book:

610.4) 53:8.8 But even so, no fallen spirit ever did have the power to invade the minds or to harass the souls of the children of God. Neither Satan nor Caligastia could ever touch or approach the faith sons of God; faith is an effective armor against sin and iniquity. It is true: “He who is born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not.”

(610.5) 53:8.9 In general, when weak and dissolute mortals are supposed to be under the influence of devils and demons, they are merely being dominated by their own inherent and debased tendencies, being led away by their own natural propensities. The devil has been given a great deal of credit for evil which does not belong to him. Caligastia has been comparatively impotent since the cross of Christ.

so i ask where is your faith?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

What kind of book is that??Never heard of it..About faith..Great question....I run on faith..If i didn't have faith in god then the devil would of never been rebuked....And the demons..Read the bible...The bible is the truth..You will even find that the things that are happening in the world today are in the bible...You have to have the faith to get threw the poundings of the devil and the temptations and also to stay in the holy rim..Meaning a christian...And to be a real true christian..Living almost solely ;by the bible...With no faith or a lack of i would of commented suicide many of years ago...SO faith is not the issue..Sorry you don't believe in demons being here..I have no idea where you get our info..But i go by sight and experience and by the best selling book in the whole world the bible..No judgment..Just saying all have there own beliefs but i know the truth..Just forgot some things that's all..LOL Peace be with ya

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by eeks4

So if I am to go by the bible.....I could rape you and then you would be forced to marry me, assuming you are single that is.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join