It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
just marking this thread as i should read everyones posts first and its late, just quickly, they cannot read your thoughts, but they can insert thoughts into your head,

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinni73
just marking this thread as i should read everyones posts first and its late, just quickly, they cannot read your thoughts, but they can insert thoughts into your head,

Thank you so much..that is what i thought as well...Now i know who is doing this to me.....amen

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by jinni73

Thank you so much..that is what i thought as well...Now i know who is doing this to me.....amen

Most of those thoughts will come at a time when you're either down, or are about to make a decision as they can see it, and offer a suggestion, but not know what you are thinking.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Your guardian angel can read your mind when it is needed. Above can also read your mind. This has to be done to correct an action that might take place that is not set in your path. When this is done, the watchers get notified and they notify who needs to be to correct said action.

Example:

Terrorist about to set off a nuke that will kill 200k people. But, this is not in the plan. Above will forsee this, by reading thoughts as well as seeing it. They will then stop action from taking place.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have seen the devil and many spirits

Intriguing. Can you describe the appearance of the Devil? How did you come to see him?

In what manner do spirits appear?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Angels today come in the form of a human. If person doesn't believe, they will transform into an angel of light. To know if it is of light, there will be no shadow. If below tries to fake this method, there will be a shadow behind it.

They will come in many different ways, depending on how the person will best receive it.

Angels in pure form look like:
- They always wear white.
- They don't wear shoes.
- There are no halos (This is hollywood)
- They have a glow to them.
- They have no flaws. (Pimples, scars, etc)
- They do have wings.
- They look just like a normal human would in appearance.
edit on 21-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I find it ridiculous that so many appear to "know" which incarnations or entities can or can't read their minds. You *don't* know. No one does.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I have no doubt many people have seen, heard, and even touched evil spirits.........

But THEE dark one himself, I highly doubt it...But what do I know!

I know they are real, as I have had some history in the matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by eeks4

I have seen the devil and many spirits

Intriguing. Can you describe the appearance of the Devil? How did you come to see him?

my computer keeps crashing lets try...THe devil has showed me this..1..He looks like a skeleton,i guess this is what he looks like in hell...2...He can look very handsome..Lucifer short black hair and brown eyes..Now he also looks like a bunch of black dots but there are so many that he makes a form..He is huge but some of his fallen angels are even bigger and hes wing span is huge as well...He st in my living room once and smoked a cigar and his legs were huge as well...I have seen the fallen angel fly..What a site to see...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

How did I come to see him..Well a lot of people don't believe in aliens ok....There was a alien invasion in my neighbor hood about 5 years ago and they dealt with the devil...The story is so so long but so so real...Im not crazy. 2 churches are involved in this matter that is how real it is...The devil is so powerful that he bounces back and forth..Meaning runs back and forth..He has walked threw my home...He wanted to marry me at the time and I am a holy person..You know what that means...LOL..His voice is not scary what so ever..He has a very deep voice and it is very handsome...He can be quite sexy but there is a mission in evolved with all of this..God has came in with a cloud as well and God rebuked the devil from here and now i do believe that he is gone but sometimes his falling angels come by..I'm fighting well im not to sure what im fighting at this point...A spirit or a alien since the devil left...But who ever im figh

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

How did I come to see him..Well a lot of people don't believe in aliens ok....There was a alien invasion in my neighbor hood about 5 years ago and they dealt with the devil...The story is so so long but so so real...Im not crazy. 2 churches are involved in this matter that is how real it is...The devil is so powerful that he bounces back and forth..Meaning runs back and forth..He has walked threw my home...He wanted to marry me at the time and I am a holy person..You know what that means...LOL..His voice is not scary what so ever..He has a very deep voice and it is very handsome...He can be quite sexy but there is a mission in evolved with all of this..God has came in with a cloud as well and God rebuked the devil from here and now i do believe that he is gone but sometimes his falling angels come by..I'm fighting well im not to sure what im fighting at this point...A spirit or a alien since the devil left...But who ever im figh

Sorry my computer crashed again...Who ever im fighting takes my personal thoughts right out of my head..He claims to be a spirit and everyone else he can think of...I didn't think that the devil was back and wanted to confirm that he cannot take thoughts just to make sure..Now i really think im dealing with a alien and boy do i hate him..Amen

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

In what manner do spirits appear..Well for me i have been able to see spirits since the age of 5...When it comes to the devil and his rim it is different....With the alien invasion i have been given a different visual to see with....And if Satan wants me to see him he will show himself to me....Or i wont see him....He use to hid or sit in the trees at night and even sometimes in the day time as well

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

My computer did it again...Hope i still have spell check..Ok i do,,, The spiritual wind around here has been amazing...Te evil rim will play with my hair and the crows well there to big for the neighbor hood so they dont use them here as much...My neighbor watches everything going on around here...I do believe im in her prayers as well..There is so so much to tell but my computer isn't doing so good

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Thats why when people don't believe it upsets me a bit cause its so so real..The bible is so so real....I'm fighting the principalities of darkness..God sustains my life cause im so so destroyed..I know at this point i would be blind,deaf and dead and buried..So i know god has me and he is using this for a reason..Spirits.aliens and demons and fallen angels are so real...Have seen them all...God is teaching me to be even holier then i am...and im so blessed glory to god.....THis is so so real...All will see one day for what is written is so so the truth..I'm a walking testamentary

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The most accurate way to interpret the Old/New Testament is to inform yourself on Kabbalah and Gnosticism, Hebrew and Greek, and go from there.

Satan is spelled "ShTN" In Hebrew and means "Accuser/Opponent" or "One Who Withstands" as in, one who stands against you. Satan is not only therefore your guilty conscience which is the one and only accuser within man, but also Satan is the record/imprint of your negative deeds and their accumulated effect on your mind. Hence Satan is also that which tempts us, because the deep emotional and mental imprint of repeated negative actions causes those actions to continually seek to repeat themselves. Such actions would include any of the Seven Sins. It is these sins which we must uproot from our nature in order to come into contact with the Christ Consciousness.

In the New Testament Satan is called The Devil, and here the word in Greek, Diabolos, also means Accuser/Witness (against you).

Satan is in essence the accumulated power of our Lower Self which has to be transcended in order to attain the Christ Consciousness, the Higher Self.

Edit: This doesn't also mean that Satan is not also externally real. Only that whatever power Satan has over us comes from within us, because Evil comes from within Man.
edit on 2011/10/21 by Seventhdoor because: above

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

I have no doubt many people have seen, heard, and even touched evil spirits.........

Yea seems hared to believe i know...Couldn't believe in any of this either until it happened to me...Oh yes the king of evil wanted to make a covenant with me which in flesh terms means marriage...Satan has tempted me with all sorts of things...quite a experience..But now i wish it would end..God has a plan i know it

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Angels today come in the form of a human. If person doesn't believe, they will transform into an angel of light. To know if it is of light, there will be no shadow. If below tries to fake this method, there will be a shadow behind it.

They will come in many different ways, depending on how the person will best receive it.

Angels in pure form look like:
- They always wear white.
- They don't wear shoes.
- There are no halos (This is hollywood)
- They have a glow to them.
- They have no flaws. (Pimples, scars, etc)
- They do have wings.
- They look just like a normal human would in appearance.
edit on 21-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

I almost died once and saw what i called to be my doctor angels..5 men very good looking and smiling at me...They were all in white...Satan can manifest as a angel in white as well...He deceives very well..Also angel have a warm feeling and Satan of death is col;d..but yes he is of fire as well...He use to throw fire balls in the air for me..No joke but yes funny..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

No satan can not read your mind nor demons, but he can most certainly predict your next move, that's why he is building a network system like the internet, and cameras all over.

hey please just watch this video this explains it all.

this video is a must to watch for all

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Yea seems hared to believe i know...Couldn't believe in any of this either until it happened to me...Oh yes the king of evil wanted to make a covenant with me which in flesh terms means marriage...Satan has tempted me with all sorts of things...quite a experience..But now i wish it would end..God has a plan i know it

Satan was here for about a year until God rebuked him for me......So so real

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Reply to post by eeks4

Well....according to your faith jesus died so you wouldnt have to deal with these so called forces....so isnt the fact that you are kind of counter intuitive to your belief?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join