It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would be more concerned with god reading your mind than the devil since he'll be the one to judge you. However, for the sake of this conversation, Ha-satan was an archangel charged by god to temp the will and strength of man's faith. So satans purpose, even before his supposed rebelion was to tempt man. Satan's only crime was that he took our side when god got angry at us for falling and for that, he was kicked out.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

God or the creator does not read our minds.
He reads our hearts.
He knows our mind.
PLPL
edit on 21-10-2011 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Whats the differance? If I know your mind, then I know your thoughts. Therefore, I've read your mind. You cannot read a heart, it is an organ. Thoughts, intentions and emotions are all products of the mind, which god knows, understands, and by way of Ha-satan/satan uses against us.
edit on 10/21/2011 by amaster because: Spelling.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by InshaAllah

It was not an apple eve ate but rather she slept with a leader of a barbaric tribe outside of eden. this was the supposedly fall of man.

how did ADAM receive the knowledge

That interpretation is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

It was not an apple eve ate but rather she slept with a leader of a barbaric tribe outside of eden. this was the supposedly fall of man.

me or him?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

me or him?

Can you answer me

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

me or him?

Your interpretation is wrong. The adama and eve hadn't even begun to breed until they fell from grace. They had no need to breed because the human race didn't begin to die until the fall. These 2 were the first man and first woman, as adama means "first man" created by Yahweh. This ofcourse if you discount the DSS account of a creature called Lilith being the first woman. The Holy Roman Catholic Church omitted any knowledge of Lilith being the adama's first mate.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

me or him?

Your interpretation is wrong. The adama and eve hadn't even begun to breed until they fell from grace. They had no need to breed because the human race didn't begin to die until the fall. These 2 were the first man and first woman, as adama means "first man" created by Yahweh. This ofcourse if you discount the DSS account of a creature called Lilith being the first woman. The Holy Roman Catholic Church omitted any knowledge of Lilith being the adama's first mate.

No my interpretation is not wrong.

1st their where humans here before adam and eve, they were not the 1st humans here.

2. they had no need to breed because humans were all ready here

3. they could not breed with the human population because they where semi angels half human half angel

4. the tree of life never existed (as the catholic, christians church's teach) , so eve never ate the apple and gave it
to adam which caused their fall. it just never happened. eve as well as adam where told not to have sex with the population of earth then. their where many problems adam and eve faced at their arrival on this planet. The lucifer rebelion being one. our planet because of the lucifer rebelliion had been placed into something called spiritual isolation in order to stop lucifer from infecting other worlds.

5. Satan is Caligastia that is his name, he did roam earth after the fall of lucifer and is still roaming to this day.

6. demons do not exist NOW. what i mean demons where never an entity. Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes
did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

7. what where demons......the where the rebel mid-wayers ( a type of angel) that fell with caligastia and lucifer.

8. what is a midwayer. its a angel from another dimension entering our own. to help with fostering truth. alot of them sided with lucifer. when he argued his points to michael in heaven.

9. caligastia is allowed to roam because he was our planetary prince. he never was outed just brushed aside kind of. he plays with the weakminded, simply cause he has almost no power and needs a weak person to infect.

10. stop fostering fear in the world with all this demons exist crap. shouldnt we as a whole try to focus on the positive rather than the negative. what good can come out of believing in demons.
edit on 21-10-2011 by InshaAllah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

stop fostering fear in the world with all this demons exist crap. shouldnt we as a whole try to focus on the positive rather than the negative. what good can come out of believing in demons.

I have faced demons before, i think i know when i am in the presence of them. You better believe in demons, because they like it when you don't so that they can continue to work behind the scenes all the while you don't believe they exist and they are pulling your strings. I have studied the paranormal over 10 years and i have seen demonic possessions. Look up the case of Don Decker, while under possession the demon inhabiting him was able to make it rain insde of houses and his jail cell and could make the water defy gravity and hit going from the floor to the ceiling and it picked him up and flung him across the room like a ragdoll. Yes they do exist and you decieve yourself by denying their existence. Hence why they flee when you call on the name of Jesus Christ if you are his believers.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
okay whatever:

you go right ahead and believe in em. i dont care....they leave me alone i leave them alone. your argument is based on nothing other than ive seen them before.

well i saw werewolf just last night, their not that bad and actually get a bad rap from the movies.

they love mint tea.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Well, if you go for that sort of thing the answer is yes.

The things that we all refer to as 'demons' and 'satan' don't need to read our minds. There is part of us that is wet-wired in that shares the same mind with these things.

That is why it is such a sticky mess to untangle. We can't shake them without ending existence as we know it so the only alternative is to take them with us (they are 'us' anyway).

So the whole point of the things reading our minds is really moot.

There's the science fiction explanation, anyhow.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
taken from the urantia book:

610.4) 53:8.8 But even so, no fallen spirit ever did have the power to invade the minds or to harass the souls of the children of God. Neither Satan nor Caligastia could ever touch or approach the faith sons of God; faith is an effective armor against sin and iniquity. It is true: “He who is born of God keeps himself, and the wicked one touches him not.”

(610.5) 53:8.9 In general, when weak and dissolute mortals are supposed to be under the influence of devils and demons, they are merely being dominated by their own inherent and debased tendencies, being led away by their own natural propensities. The devil has been given a great deal of credit for evil which does not belong to him. Caligastia has been comparatively impotent since the cross of Christ.

so i ask where is your faith?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

Not true at all. Where do you get this from? Then, when someone counters it, you don't want to debate it. This is not truth at all.

Oh I see, your getting your info from that book. This didn't come from above at all!

edit on 21-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

Not true at all. Where do you get this from? Then, when someone counters it, you don't want to debate it. This is not truth at all.

no one has countered me, no one has a legit arguement on this subject. you guys just keep saying they exist...so ima keep saying they dont. come at me with a legit argument.

i laid my facts on the table on adam and eve, lucifer, the rebel midwayers, and earth's planetary prince Caligastia. you guys have come at me with nothing

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

1st their where humans here before adam and eve, they were not the 1st humans here.

This is true to a point. There were other humans, but not before, but during.

2. they had no need to breed because humans were all ready here

All of mankind has to live out there time here, so yes to bring the other souls of mankind here, there had to be babies born.

3. they could not breed with the human population because they where semi angels half human half angel

There are some of those still here today. They are not allowed to breed with mankind.

4. the tree of life never existed (as the catholic, christians church's teach) , so eve never ate the apple and gave it to adam which caused their fall. it just never happened. eve as well as adam where told not to have sex with the population of earth then. their where many problems adam and eve faced at their arrival on this planet. The lucifer rebelion being one. our planet because of the lucifer rebelliion had been placed into something called spiritual isolation in order to stop lucifer from infecting other worlds.

This is not true either, no spiritual isolation. There are others like lucifer, in the other worlds. But, he was the only successful one in bringing other angels with him.

6. demons do not exist NOW. what i mean demons where never an entity. Demons where also abolished from this planet at jesus pentacost. so where they causing mayhem before jesus arrival. yes did they enter bodies for possession, more than likely yes. They are no longer here.

You can't see demons, so how can you state this, just because you were told. They are surely here. Just as angels from above here, there are demons from below here.

7. what where demons......the where the rebel mid-wayers ( a type of angel) that fell with caligastia and lucifer.

No different type of angel. In the beginning, all angels were equal. Only because we have Earth and other places that we need the hierarchy. Once it is complete, everything all angels will go back to being equal.

8. what is a midwayer. its a angel from another dimension entering our own. to help with fostering truth. alot of them sided with lucifer. when he argued his points to michael in heaven.

A lot of them have since asked Father to come back into heaven, because it didn't turn out like Lucificer said it would.

10. stop fostering fear in the world with all this demons exist crap. shouldnt we as a whole try to focus on the positive rather than the negative. what good can come out of believing in demons.

Many need to know what they are up against. Who are the ones who feed negative thoughts, etc.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Many are lost in their demon-realities, in their pacts with demons, and the upside-down universe that flips their morality picture upside-down, inside-out and remakes their interious life one of endless opportunity and feel-good measures which, with great capability even, smooths down objections and rules out concience decisions to become a melding or co-existance with an over-acceptance among them. In this atmosphere, toughness and appearance, allegiance and cunning, plus power and ja rule become the commonplace guidelines for activity. Those who live in this won't often reveal much, nor will understand much unless they are existing as agents of both above and below, since much corresponds both forwards and backwards. Heaven's agents below are as heroes, holy and wise, willing to maintain a covert secrecy amidst - there is no door truly closed to those who are in Christ.

His angels are higher than man (read mankind, including women), even the lowliest greater than the greatest of men. Occasionally He will allow a man or a woman a higher place in the order and density of life to fulfill some limited purpose, and angels have told me that some are tempted daily, and can fall very low for a time if they fail, as a regular order of affairs.

I should start a thread on this ...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Just wondering..I have heard that yes Satan can read our minds and no Satan cannot read our minds..Does or would anyone have any logical proof on this?? Is there anything in the bible about this??Thank you for your help

You might want to re-phrase your question to make it more palatable to more people. The words "logical proof" don't really have a place in a discussion like this IMO because neither word has anything to do with religous beliefs.

To answer your question though, the Satan that most people, like you, think of cannot read your mind IMO. Your mind is something that is tangible in that it comes from something that is physical, your brain. Spirits and demons, like God and the Devil, are intangible by nature in that you cannot touch them. They are not physical beings. Therefore it is "logical" to assume that they also deal with that which is intangible. Your spirit and/or soul. They are intangible because you cannot touch them

Your spirit and your mind are 2 seperate entities. Many believe that if you want to get to a persons mind, you have to get to their soul first. So can Satan read your mind? NO. If you choose to believe in such things then it would be more logical to assume that he can "read your soul" in order to CONTROL your mind.

What you need to ask yourself is if you believe that controlling someones mind is the same as reading someone's mind. If you think the answer to that is yes, then you will believe that Satan can read your mind.

I hope this this helps.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Heaven's agents below are as heroes, holy and wise, willing to maintain a covert secrecy amidst

You should start a thread on this.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

These topics have been on my mind all day and there's a rough draft already in my mind, but it's going to take a lot more work than a first draft. There's some subjects I simply wish I'd already studied, years ago. Thanks for the encouragement.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

I should start a thread on this ...

I for one would highly recommend that. You seem to have a very unique perspective on things. It's as if you're a Native American or closely associated with their view on things. I hold them in high regard.

If I may though, take care not to make too many run-on sentences like you did with the first sentence of your post. It was 56 words long. Avereage is 22. When a person reads something they typically don't think as long as it takes to read something 56 words long without a break. That's what periods give you.....a break. For lack of a better way of putting it, it tires out the mind to where their comprehension skills diminish, and what they are reading they are less likely to comprehend.

If you want to catch the readers' attention, keep it there, and get your point across, keep the sentences short enough to where they can better comprehend what you're trying to say.

The only reason I'm giving you this advice is because your post seemed to have trancended the thread itself. You took a religous subject and and dealt with it on spiritual terms, all the while getting yor point across in a way the OP could (hopefully) understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join