It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The beast knows what humans like and dislike. The beast knew how to TRICK* 1/3 of HEAVENS Angels to FOLLOW it thinking they would have Kingdoms just so they would all fall under Natas rule/kingdom (where is the throne)? I dont think it has primary mind scanning abilities but I think it can anticipate very well the actions or wants and needs of its interest group. Good question.

edit on 10/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
Just wondering..I have heard that yes Satan can read our minds and no Satan cannot read our minds..Does or would anyone have any logical proof on this?? Is there anything in the bible about this??Thank you for your help

No, he can't. Yahweh is the only omniscient being. Satan isn't omniscient or omnipotent, he's just a really good liar. Satan cannot be everywhere at once either. only God knows whats in your heart and mind. The only thing Satan can do is put thoughts in your mind and have you believing they are your thoughts.

www.gotquestions.org...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by eeks4

I have heard (from a neighbor of mine)...that they watch us.....hear us....and read our body language....and they try to implant....evil thoughts and ideas into our minds......

She give me an example: she said...have I ever been going about my usual day....and all of a sudden....an evil thought enters my mind....something out of the normal.....that I have never done.....she says that is demonic forces trying to bother me.

That seems to be more dots than normal for you, friend.

I'd have to say your friend may not be too far off, and we also must consider that such beings have been around much longer than man, so I'd be inclined to say they know us and our inclinations *almost* as well as he would.

Additionally, we're still learning a lot about our energy fields (Kirlian photography/'auras', etc.) and our unseen interactions & communications with the world around us, pheromones, and a whole host of non-verbal signals or tells we may relay to whatever might be in the vicinity...it may not even take mind reading if we're constantly projecting our thoughts and intents around us without even knowing.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by maythetruthbeknown
reply to post by eeks4

you are assuming Satan is real. Do you have a source/link for that.?...pics or it is not real

Sorry am in that kind of mood today.

I cant give anything over the computer for personnel experiences that why im asking..I have seen the devil and many spirits..Its like someone is always reading my mind...But something tells me the devil is not the one doing it..Who is?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

no one can read minds. satan does not exist, the bible is not factual.

and you are an expert on what is factual and what isn't ?

The bible is based on some facts, and yes there are people who can read minds at times..

Your view of what is reality is very narrow minded.. my sympathies to you for being a slave to a locked up mind.. that won't even consider possibilities.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thank you for your reply

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The beast knows what humans like and dislike. The beast knew how to TRICK* 1/3 of HEAVENS Angels to FOLLOW it thinking they would have Kingdoms just so they would all fall under Natas rule. I dont think it has primary mind scanning abilities but I think it can anticipate very well the actions or wants and needs of its interest. Good question.

Satan has spent millenia watching humans and how we act and what we say. He can hear what we say to other people as well as what we say to ourselves and he does take notes! He can make very logical and educated guesses on how we will respond to certain stimuli based on watching our actions throughout our lives.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by ShortMemory

no one can read minds. satan does not exist, the bible is not factual.

and you are an expert on what is factual and what isn't ?

The bible is based on some facts, and yes there are people who can read minds at times..

Your view of what is reality is very narrow minded.. my sympathies to you for being a slave to a locked up mind.. that won't even consider possibilities.

Not all will believe..God mad some people who are spiritual and some who are not..I hold no judgment on any ones thoughts..But from first hand experience i know without a doubt Satan and Jesus is so real..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
imo no, i had the same thoughts as you and thought i was cursed at one time lol but it was me all along. although only a trailer this movie made alot of sense. it may take 2 or 3 viewings of the full movie to comprehend the idea behind it but it may enlighten you as to what you are thinking/experiencing.

namaste

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
For everyone above that has said satan can do this and satan can do that...Where is the proof there is a "satan" and what he can and cannot do...

Any book written by man would not count...I can write a book about anything, it does not make it true...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The beast knows what humans like and dislike. The beast knew how to TRICK* 1/3 of HEAVENS Angels to FOLLOW it thinking they would have Kingdoms just so they would all fall under Natas rule. I dont think it has primary mind scanning abilities but I think it can anticipate very well the actions or wants and needs of its interest. Good question.

Satan has spent millenia watching humans and how we act and what we say. He can hear what we say to other people as well as what we say to ourselves and he does take notes! He can make very logical and educated guesses on how we will respond to certain stimuli based on watching our actions throughout our lives.

This i believe...do you think that spirits can live in side you and not possess you but control you??I see a difference in this

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

he cant read your mind, but he can certainly plant the seed of thought. you empower by speaking . if you say nothing is good in your life then certainly, nothing is good in your life. however, if you command an evil spirit to leave, it must obey. this authority is given to you by god, in the order of god, christ, humans, angels then demons. if you are a child of god, then you have the power to exercise your authority. as a human, you are gods creation, but unless you choose jesus christ, ( no man comes to the father except through the son) then satan is your father. i need not offer proof, the burden of proof is on the non believer.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
imo no, i had the same thoughts as you and thought i was cursed at one time lol but it was me all along. although only a trailer this movie made alot of sense. it may take 2 or 3 viewings of the full movie to comprehend the idea behind it but it may enlighten you as to what you are thinking/experiencing.

namaste

www.youtube.com...

Thank you so much for the vid..Ill watch it...I do believe that yes we are our own trouble in life but there are spirits..I hope my computer will stay on..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

Perfect..Now that makes a lot of since thank you so much..question for you...Do you think demons can live in you all the time and not give you a possession? Maybe just control you a bit ?

I stated right away in that, that I don't believe in Demons or Satan,. And I have reason to not believe your Anecdotal evidence. So your asking the wrong person.

Demons do many possessions in the bible, and "did" more for ages afterwards. The problem is, that as we've grown in medical knowledge, we've understood that everything we thought was demon possession was actually other medical issues.

So were the possessions real in the bible? What about the ones afterwards? What about the scarce few modern ones that never seem to produce evidence for themselves?

Many believe possessions stopped occurring after the events of the bible, some believe they may still happen. I personally believe they were always misunderstandings of medical knowledge.

If demon's couldn't "live in people", they could just follow them around. So I see no reason why that would be a problem. As far as partial control, that goes back to the possession thing. However, I think my point of subconscious control by controlling and causing stimuli around you, would also qualify as "Control you just a bit."

~
Really, so many have differing beliefs about that matter. I see no reason to believe one over the other. With this entire thing being hinged on the belief in demons, and whatever capabilities they'd have. So whatever you believe about them determines what they can and can't do(as far as your beliefs go at least).

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Where is the proof that 30 billion years ago there was a big bang that created everything out of nothing? Any book written by man doesn't count...I can write a book about anything....

....can you see now how foolish that reasoning sounds?
edit on 21-10-2011 by micmerci because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
and another thread down the tubes because of ghost cult fears.....demons dont exist, and satan (Caligastia) has been removed from his authority thru jesus since the pentacost.

The Demons you are refering to as well as everyone else is getting them confused with the rebel mid-wayers.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Matthew 15:11 "What goes into a man's mouth does not make him 'unclean,' but what comes out of his mouth, that is what makes him 'unclean.'

Matthew 15:18 "But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.'

What Matthew is saying, is that we can be influenced by outside forces (demons/fallen angels) but it is how we react and how we respond to this stimuli that causes us to sin or "become unclean". If demon's inject a thought or idea into your mind that is evil and you do it knowing full well that it is wrong, then you caved in and sinned. However if you resist these thoughts and do not commit an evil act then you do not sin, but you cannot possibly hope to do this on your own power because it is man's nature to do evil things (the coruption Satan immersed us in). Only through Jesus Christ can you ever hope to beat Satan and commiting sin. Once you become saved the Holy Spirit comes and "resides" in you (possesses) and through the Holy Spirit that flows from Jesus Christ into you, you have gained the ability to stop sinning and no longer have sinful desires should you choose to excersice that gift, but that is your choice and will not be forced on you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
DEMONS=REBEL MID-WAYERS

yes they played with man for a long time......Caligastia tried hard to cause mayhem in the garden of eden.

It was not an apple eve ate but rather she slept with a leader of a barbaric tribe outside of eden. this was the supposedly fall of man.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah

It was not an apple eve ate but rather she slept with a leader of a barbaric tribe outside of eden. this was the supposedly fall of man.

how did ADAM receive the knowledge

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

About the Spirits, here is what I found.

This spirit DOES NOT have a life of its own. It is not our SOUL or something which consciously lives on after our bodies die. It is just the absolutes of what our lives contained. Understand this and you will see the pieces of this incredible plan coming together more precisely.

Here.

So I guess it is a no...

I can't read my daughter's mind, but I can tell what she thinks anyway, by means of little things she says and does, much to her surprise. I always tell her that a father knows everything, as a joke, but she's starting to believe it!
And she's a teen!

Of course, this is all due to the experience I've gained from my own life, and my observations of people's reactions in a given circumstance.
Since the patterns of the human mind HAS limits in its possible combinations, I guess that any entity watching us from afar, and living long enough would eventually pick up on all those possibilities, and end up "reading" you as a mentalist does.

So to both your questions, I think the answer is no, but with a yes. They don't read minds, but instead read what our minds show of us without our noticing it. Thank your subconscious for that.

But know you can also read yourself and correct what you deem necessary, preventing any demons or spirits from tempting you too much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join