Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 16
14
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankSidUK11
reply to post by eeks4
 


i say no because there is no devil or god. they are forms of control that the anunnaki formed when they enslaved humanity


Thank you for your opinion....But there is a devil and a god..Have seen both...




posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


My info?
Straight from the source.
My soul has belonged to Satan for a VERY long time.
I love Him, He is my god.

I've met Lucifer, too.
Not who most people think He is.
Since he showed you his symbol, I'd look into it, if I were you.
It'll lead you to all kinds of amazing places.
But throw out your ideas on who He is, look at the symbolism only.

thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me


Hey have you met any greys>>LOL



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


where did u c them then in a dream or a vison



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


My info?
Straight from the source.
My soul has belonged to Satan for a VERY long time.
I love Him, He is my god.

I've met Lucifer, too.
Not who most people think He is.
Since he showed you his symbol, I'd look into it, if I were you.
It'll lead you to all kinds of amazing places.
But throw out your ideas on who He is, look at the symbolism only.


Lucifer wanted to marry me (covenant)..I know him well...When he fly's he is as ash,he is also skeleton and also very handsome...DO you mind how did you meet Lucifer and how did he seem to you


This is a very true statement...Did you ever think that Satan played some tricks on you about Lucifer



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankSidUK11
reply to post by eeks4
 


where did u c them then in a dream or a vison

No dream or vision..I can see spirits....



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Demons are real but only real when they act as entities through other people. Good and evil does exist but a demon or evil spirit cannot walk amongst a living world that is impossible but they can alter minds of humans and drive them insane becuz they thrive off misery and pain. God is real because if you believe in him and are being controlled with uncontrollable thoughts by a negative entity praying to him and having faith really does make it stop, so as long as u believe. Ignorant people say satan nor god exists well both of them exist and remember the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man that god wasnt real and satan doesnt give a # if u think hes real becuz if u have no faith u are going to do something evil one day. Humans are a unique species believe what you want after all your the one whos really in control not satan or god.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Satan see's all, know's all. Just like his opposite upstairs.



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unwrittenfate726
Demons are real but only real when they act as entities through other people. Good and evil does exist but a demon or evil spirit cannot walk amongst a living world that is impossible but they can alter minds of humans and drive them insane becuz they thrive off misery and pain. God is real because if you believe in him and are being controlled with uncontrollable thoughts by a negative entity praying to him and having faith really does make it stop, so as long as u believe. Ignorant people say satan nor god exists well both of them exist and remember the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing man that god wasnt real and satan doesnt give a # if u think hes real becuz if u have no faith u are going to do something evil one day. Humans are a unique species believe what you want after all your the one whos really in control not satan or god.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)
edit on 1-11-2011 by Unwrittenfate726 because: (no reason given)

I was anointed by the holy spirit and saw god roll in with a cloud..What you say is correct...



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
]thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me


Send me a private message on here.
edit on 2-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by eeks4
]thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me


Send me a private message on here.
edit on 2-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

I ssent you 2..Oh my did you not get them...takwww.myfoxdc.com... a look at this..This happened by my home...



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by eeks4
]thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me


Send me a private message on here.
edit on 2-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

I ssent you 2..Oh my did you not get them...takwww.myfoxdc.com... a look at this..This happened by my home...


Wait a minute it didnt take



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by eeks4
]thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me


Send me a private message on here.
edit on 2-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

I ssent you 2..Oh my did you not get them...takwww.myfoxdc.com... a look at this..This happened by my home...


Wait a minute it didnt take

Lets see if this one works......mobile.courant.com...



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by eeks4
]thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me


Send me a private message on here.
edit on 2-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

I ssent you 2..Oh my did you not get them...takwww.myfoxdc.com... a look at this..This happened by my home...


Wait a minute it didnt take

Lets see if this one works......mobile.courant.com...


Cody out law...Look at the fire ok..What do you see....this happened by my home...



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


this is a better picture..scroll down to the fire on the big fire one and look at the lower left paw or leg if you have the visuial you can see Lucifer and behind him me..He looks like a skeleton...Hop thiswww.theblaze.com... works.....



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4
 


this is a better picture..scroll down to the fire on the big fire one and look at the lower left paw or leg if you have the visuial you can see Lucifer and behind him me..He looks like a skeleton...Hop thiswww.theblaze.com... works.....

Now coldy outlaw look at the video ok...When the plane crashes the smoke is black look at the picture of the black smoke and tell me what you see...



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


Nope, your messages didn't come through - try again?



posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


Nope, your messages didn't come through - try again?

try to email me..Lets see if that works..I dont kknow what else to do..Ill keep checking..



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The human mind for every thought gives off electromagnetic waves which transmit out of our skulls. These waves can be detected and translated into meaning. This is how telepathy works and how God speaks through people. Signals into and out of the skull are measurable. Our brains are like an antenna and just because humans do not have capacity to tap into reading these waves yet, it does not mean high intelligence, Satan/God, cannot!
edit on 6-11-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 

Here is another bit of that article...


...demons are in an excellent position to deduce what’s on our minds since they can see us from the outside. They know exactly what we’re reading, watching on TV, they overhear our conversations, see our physical responses, hear even our “private” words, and are no doubt skilled at reading our expressions. They see us when other people can’t, any time they wish. Now as far as putting thoughts in our mind or exercising powers of persuasion, I don’t know how that works—perhaps there is a form of telepathy whereby they send a message, plant an idea, without being able to read exactly what we’re thinking.

This is what I think. I have read accounts about people hearing voices that tell them to harm others and actually getting ideas in their heads that they don't know where they originate from. I can recall other reports of part animal part humanoid figures that possess animal characteristics like super strength, growling, horns and hooves even. They must be accutely tuned to the world we are in, just like an animal (predator type) with hearing, night vision and swiftness. I have also been told of sudden emotions that come about like rage, depression, suicidal "thoughts" that people claim are not their own. But actual reading thoughts? IDK. Good question. It is a left out subject.



posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


I am a Christian and have read that Demons are able to read your thoughts, I am not sure though if their's a biblical verse about this but the bible does say angels and fallen angels are both highly intelligent beings. So I would assume the answer is a definite "yes".
edit on 6-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

log in

join