Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 15
14
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by akushla99
 


What i have found is the if you wake between 2:30 and 3:30 often that is ET time..The time they like to use....also if you see a owl in a recurring dream as well...I don't think falling angels can read your mind at least i hope not..


I wake up at 2.30/3.30 to go to work!
I would tend toward thinking that, as with any 'enemy', you will be assailed at your own, most vulnerable moment.
The key, as far as I have been 'told', is to arm yourself with the knowledge...the when, why and how...and to be vigilant (read...aware) of your own M.O.
Given the precept of FREE WILL, and the way it operates...it can be, and is, used to advantage. You will only ever think, say and do...according to your belief structure...or, put another way...it is better to swim with the stream, than against it (to get what you want).
The base emotions are 'food'. Broach these, and 'they' are well on thier way to turning you into an 'Anders Brevik'...(or however you spell his name).

Think about it...

Akushla
That is a different # for work...WOW couldn't do it my self.....Nah this is when you just wake up while you were sleeping..Defiantly arming my self with the word of god...I seem to live in the word now..Im diffidently not going with them..I always fight




posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by eeks4
 


I've never encountered satan, so I couldn't speak on that directly. Are you differentiating between Satan and Lucifer? One of the requirements for a sanctioned exorcism is knowing the unknowable. Mind reading is common in true cases of possession. As far as proof. How? People still debate the existence of God, Satan, mindreading, Jesus, demons, ghosts, etc.... So no hard proof exists. Individual experiences don't prove anything to anyone save the person they happen to.

If you believe in Satan, then you accept at least some of the dogma surrounding him. Assume he can read minds. I think you mentioned evil in your house... Are you really that important to Satan himself? Probably not. Satan himself, if he did exist, why target you? And why himself? Why are you that relevant? If you aren't that relevant then it would be another demon and whether or not Satan can read minds is irrelevant.

I do not believe Satan exists as explained in the bible. I've seen a lot, from official exorcisms to years of investigations and Satan has never come up. Interesting huh?

Yea i have seen him big time..He wanted to make me his wife,,I know your not going to believe me but that's OK its the truth...Its called a covenant with him..God rebuked him and i haven't seen him since but demons are still around,beating the crap out of me...



posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
reply to post by eeks4
 


I've never encountered satan, so I couldn't speak on that directly. Are you differentiating between Satan and Lucifer? One of the requirements for a sanctioned exorcism is knowing the unknowable. Mind reading is common in true cases of possession. As far as proof. How? People still debate the existence of God, Satan, mindreading, Jesus, demons, ghosts, etc.... So no hard proof exists. Individual experiences don't prove anything to anyone save the person they happen to.

If you believe in Satan, then you accept at least some of the dogma surrounding him. Assume he can read minds. I think you mentioned evil in your house... Are you really that important to Satan himself? Probably not. Satan himself, if he did exist, why target you? And why himself? Why are you that relevant? If you aren't that relevant then it would be another demon and whether or not Satan can read minds is irrelevant.

I do not believe Satan exists as explained in the bible. I've seen a lot, from official exorcisms to years of investigations and Satan has never come up. Interesting huh?

Isn't Lucifer---Satan???He replied to both



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4


I wish he was imaginary...But he is defiantly not..Have seen he devil with my own eyes and some of the fallen angels


If you had, then you would know how utterly beautiful He is.

The answer to your question is YES.

But He's not crashing your computer.
He's got much, much, much, much etc. more important things to do.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Also:

Satan and Lucifer = two different deities.
They ARE NOT the same.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by eeks4


I wish he was imaginary...But he is defiantly not..Have seen he devil with my own eyes and some of the fallen angels


If you had, then you would know how utterly beautiful He is.

The answer to your question is YES.

But He's not crashing your computer.
He's got much, much, much, much etc. more important things to do.


His wing span is huge...I never thought that i would ever see anyone like this..He use to throw fireballs in the sky for me and even made black hearts in the clouds for me..He also mad his emblem for me in the clouds..You know the lion,wings,and what ever else it was..It was a year ago..Cant remember..Now i have demons here and Satan needs to come and get them from me...I knew this man/beast for a year..Kind of neat but now thata he is go;ne he left me with the horror of him....



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Also:

Satan and Lucifer = two different deities.
They ARE NOT the same.

Nope..Lucifer is Satan and Satan is Lucifer..I know that for a fact...And boy do i know it



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by eeks4


I wish he was imaginary...But he is defiantly not..Have seen he devil with my own eyes and some of the fallen angels


If you had, then you would know how utterly beautiful He is.

The answer to your question is YES.

But He's not crashing your computer.
He's got much, much, much, much etc. more important things to do.


He is beautiful for ;real..God can really create some creatures..



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


No, no - not the same deity at all.

Trust me, I have more than one year's experience in this.

Lucifer - the Light

Satan - the Teacher

The Teacher Satan's symbol is not the lion.

That would be Lucifer.

edit on 1-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


No, no - not the same deity at all.

Trust me, I have more than one year's experience in this.

Lucifer - the Light

Satan - the Teacher

The Teacher Satan's symbol is not the lion.

They ar 2 in one..Ok..Does Satan look like a skeleton..OK or is it Lucifer???i saw both..I know the devil..What is your analysis

That would be Lucifer.

edit on 1-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


No, no - not the same deity at all.

Trust me, I have more than one year's experience in this.

Lucifer - the Light

Satan - the Teacher

The Teacher Satan's symbol is not the lion.

That would be Lucifer.

edit on 1-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)


So are you saying that Lucifer has a body and wings of ash and not satin,..Please explain..I'm listening...



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


No, no - not the same deity at all.

Trust me, I have more than one year's experience in this.

Lucifer - the Light

Satan - the Teacher

The Teacher Satan's symbol is not the lion.

That would be Lucifer.

edit on 1-11-2011 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)


So are you saying that Lucifer has a body and wings of ash and not satin,..Please explain..I'm listening...


Check it out and tell me what you think....www.thetruthishere.com...



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


You say you saw the lion symbol.

This is the symbol of Lucifer.

The deity you are describing is Lucifer.

Think long and hard about Who else has the symbol of a lion.

Hint: it isn't Satan.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


You say you saw the lion symbol.

This is the symbol of Lucifer.

The deity you are describing is Lucifer.

Think long and hard about Who else has the symbol of a lion.

Hint: it isn't Satan.






Ok so what is Sat ans cymbal



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


You say you saw the lion symbol.

This is the symbol of Lucifer.

The deity you are describing is Lucifer.

Think long and hard about Who else has the symbol of a lion.

Hint: it isn't Satan.






If you dont mind me asking where are you getting your info..I know the man/beast....Gd had to rebuke him..For real....



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


My info?
Straight from the source.
My soul has belonged to Satan for a VERY long time.
I love Him, He is my god.

I've met Lucifer, too.
Not who most people think He is.
Since he showed you his symbol, I'd look into it, if I were you.
It'll lead you to all kinds of amazing places.
But throw out your ideas on who He is, look at the symbolism only.



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


My info?
Straight from the source.
My soul has belonged to Satan for a VERY long time.
I love Him, He is my god.

I've met Lucifer, too.
Not who most people think He is.
Since he showed you his symbol, I'd look into it, if I were you.
It'll lead you to all kinds of amazing places.
But throw out your ideas on who He is, look at the symbolism only.


Lucifer wanted to marry me (covenant)..I know him well...When he fly's he is as ash,he is also skeleton and also very handsome...DO you mind how did you meet Lucifer and how did he seem to you



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
reply to post by eeks4
 


My info?
Straight from the source.
My soul has belonged to Satan for a VERY long time.
I love Him, He is my god.

I've met Lucifer, too.
Not who most people think He is.
Since he showed you his symbol, I'd look into it, if I were you.
It'll lead you to all kinds of amazing places.
But throw out your ideas on who He is, look at the symbolism only.

thank you for your honesty...I have a question for you..I know god rebuked Satan or Lucifer away from here...but there is evil still here saying that Lucifer is back...Is there anyway you can find out the truth on this for me....If not that is ok...I need to ;know the truth if Lucifer is back or not and the evil are playing games with me



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


have you met Beelzebub..He h as been here as well..



posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4
 


i say no because there is no devil or god. they are forms of control that the anunnaki formed when they enslaved humanity


n people please be gentle with me am new on here
edit on 1-11-2011 by MankSidUK11 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
14
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

log in

join