It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Satan read our minds??How about demons and other kinds of spirits?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Just wondering..I have heard that yes Satan can read our minds and no Satan cannot read our minds..Does or would anyone have any logical proof on this?? Is there anything in the bible about this??Thank you for your help

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

the bible is not logical or factual proof.
no one can read your mind
edit on 21-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

you are assuming Satan is real. Do you have a source/link for that.?...pics or it is not real

Sorry am in that kind of mood today.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
if you believe in satan then you should believe also that he can do anything you can imagine since after all he is imaginary

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If humans can read other peoples minds at times.. it would seem that Satan would also be able to do this..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
If humans can read other peoples minds at times.. it would seem that Satan would also be able to do this..

See this is what i would think as well....But i heard growing up that god didn't give Satan that capability...Evil is around my home and this what ever he is can read my mind>>any ideas if Satan cant read minds..My computer deeps crashing..Sorry

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

should we re-write history books or did this not ever happen

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have heard (from a neighbor of mine)...that they watch us.....hear us....and read our body language....and they try to implant....evil thoughts and ideas into our minds......

She gave me an example: she said...have I ever been going about my usual day....and all of a sudden....an evil thought enters my mind....something out of the normal.....that I have never done.....she says that is demonic forces trying to bother me.

edit on 21-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by eeks4

www.epm.org...

Sorry about the one link with my computer crashing i have to really hurry to get anything listed..LOL...this is interesting..The only think i can think is that a ET/alien i know can read your minds but i wonder about spirits..Does any one have any proof on this with spirits and demons?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

people read minds all the time..and just because you don't believe satan exists doesn't make it true..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Demons simply dont exist. and as far as satan goes, i prefer to call him by his name CALIGASTIA but yes he can and has been causing mayhem since he came to this world

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
if you believe in satan then you should believe also that he can do anything you can imagine since after all he is imaginary

I wish he was imaginary...But he is defiantly not..Have seen he devil with my own eyes and some of the fallen angels

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here is a link to a bible study. Link to Satan!

As they say, the Devil may not be able to read our minds, but he knows how to read us, as whole entities. I guess you could say he is considered a magnet to bad things, kind of sensing them.

Satan was brought under the power and authority of Jesus when He died for our sins and established His Kingdom and His church. Satan no longer has power over us and by this we can be sure that he cannot read our thoughts.

Another link to Satan!

The Bible gives us no reason to believe Satan and his demons can read our minds. Clearly that would take a measure of omnipresence and omniscience, which they do not have. However, Satan and his demons have been observing and tempting human beings for thousands of years. In addition, they can overhear our speech when we talk to others (and to ourselves!).

In hope this helps you!

EDIT: I guess you could say he tempts us because he isn't sure of our allegiance to God.
edit on 21-10-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
Demons simply dont exist. and as far as satan goes, i prefer to call him by his name CALIGASTIA but yes he can and has been causing mayhem since he came to this world

Thank yo for your reply//Man not cool..is there any proof of t his..My computer keeps crashing..

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
Here is a link to a bible study. Link to Satan!

As they say, the Devil may not be able to read our minds, but he knows how to read us, as whole entities. I guess you could say he is considered a magnet to bad things, kind of sensing them.

Satan was brought under the power and authority of Jesus when He died for our sins and established His Kingdom and His church. Satan no longer has power over us and by this we can be sure that he cannot read our thoughts.

Another link to Satan!

The Bible gives us no reason to believe Satan and his demons can read our minds. Clearly that would take a measure of omnipresence and omniscience, which they do not have. However, Satan and his demons have been observing and tempting human beings for thousands of years. In addition, they can overhear our speech when we talk to others (and to ourselves!).

In hope this helps you!

Yes this does help me..A hole lot...Now i have to find out if spirits can read our minds...Do or would you know anything about this???

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Our "Minds" really amounts to nothing more than electrical impulses and chemical balances. Scientists are gaining the capabilities to read them at a quickly growing rate. However, they need to connect people to machines to be able to scan all that.

I don't believe in any Satan or Demons. If you do, you must ask yourself if you believe in the following:

Do you believe they are intelligent enough to comprehend all those impulses and translate them?
Do you believe they'd be able to detect the electrical currents?
Do you believe they'd be able to detect the chemical balances?

~
However, even if you believe they couldn't. They would probably be excellent Hellstromists(pun). Able to read much of what's in your mind just from visible muscle movements. And, if you believe there's enough demons for one to be on you all the time, they could easily know everything there is in your mind by cataloging all the vast amounts of information your body gives away.

~
Here's an interesting question. Real life inception. There are ways to genuinely insert ideas into a persons subconscious via the small things their senses pick up but aren't registered consciously. If Derren Brown could instant convert people using those kind of tricks, for example, I'd expect demons to be able to do the same(to a degree) in reverse.

~
On the flip side. Demons were thought up by people who didn't know our minds were simply readable impulses. They didn't know most of our immediate thoughts were visible via Hellstromism. Demons were never imagined to be able to take advantage of those. It's also not seen ever in(The bible, I presume your following) that they could read minds, they probably would use it all the time and get written about it. It's often hard to apply our advanced understanding of reality to those stories they used a really poor understanding to write.

~
Really, you can't ask what Demons can or can't do. It's an insubstantial faith that goes either way. What you believe is what you believe about it, there's nothing that proves or denies it. So I don't see it as a suiting question.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by eeks4

I have heard (from a neighbor of mine)...that they watch us.....hear us....and read our body language....and they try to implant....evil thoughts and ideas into our minds......

She give me an example: she said...have I ever been going about my usual day....and all of a sudden....an evil thought enters my mind....something out of the normal.....that I have never done.....she says that is demonic forces trying to bother me.

OK..Thank you i do believe i have my answer on this...Now would your friend know if any other spirits like earthbound can read your mind...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

Perfect..Now that makes a lot of since thank you so much..question for you...Do you think demons can live in you all the time and not give you a possession? Maybe just control you a bit ?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by ShortMemory

people read minds all the time..and just because you don't believe satan exists doesn't make it true..

no one can read minds.
satan does not exist, the bible is not factual.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join