It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Brazalien rainforest: Is this another case for the Daily Mail being really up to date with news?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Now I'm all for Aliens UFO's etc: but this looks too much like trickery, what do you think?

As biologically diverse as the Amazon is, this peculiar creature would not appear to be a natural inhabitant of the Brazilian jungle or, indeed, Earth for that matter. Standing just a few feet from a mesmerising flashing light, this unidentified being could offer proof that we are not alone in the universe. The image comes from a video obtained by noted paranormal writer Michael Cohen and is believed to have been filmed by two British tourists visiting the Mamaus region of the Amazon.

Taken from the Daily Mail online

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 21-10-2011 by Wo0kiEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Hmmm! It just doesn't feel real. I hate the fact that photoshop etc. exist these days.

It's mostly coz of these kinda softwares that stuff like this keeps popping up!

edit on 21/10/11 by faryjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
What we have here is a Jaime Maussan special, classic inflatable alien in forest pic

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
What we have here is a Jaime Maussan special, classic inflatable alien in forest pic

Don't forget the glowing light in the background.. (see the full article) maybe he had gas?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

a video obtained by noted paranormal writer Michael Cohen

Enough said

The only thing Cohen is noted for is being an unashamed Hoaxer

edit on 21-10-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

a video obtained by noted paranormal writer Michael Cohen

Enough said

was waiting for someone to notice...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

So why did you post it , if you know of Cohen then you must of realized it was a fake

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Have to say I didn't know he was known for faking stuff, just that he was a paranormal investigator. sorry if my response wasn't clear.
I was more impressed that the MSM have picked it up, mind you the Daily Mail seem to be doing quite a few stories on the same kind of topic. Maybe they have someone new working for them?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well done for digging that he is a known hoaxer. Easily and quickly puts it to bed no matter how un/convincing it may seem.
It doesn’t look to good and really does look like he is having a pee.

Just read on and apperently he is inundated with requests to use his footage in a film. Amazing, I am clearly in the wrong line of work

However, I have not heard of project prato before so I guess I have found something useful and worth looking into. Bonus.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not directed to the OP in any way, just sayin..

As usual ... An out of focus zoomed in video capture [ guessing ] from several yards away, seems like there's not much point in bothering with images like this. With the current state of image tech you would think there is no reason someone somewhere shouldn't be getting a decent, clear believable image even bye accident. I'm guessing this going to be one of those " Ohh we didn't notice until later" kind of deals

Not that I don't believe E.T.s are out there [ I don't see how there couldnt be considering how little we know about anything ], it just sucks that we only see pics like this one and never anything solid.

Yeah I thought it look like it was taking a wiz also

edit on 21-10-2011 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2011 by Candycab because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It would be nice to see the video. Certainly looks like an alien.Is it just me or does it look like its taking a leak

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Funny thing is I've started looking into that Operation Prato since posting the topic so like you said least we found something worth looking into

Operation Prato

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Ah thanks for the link, will have a gander after lunch and watching Ancient Aliens and live in the fantasy for a bit.

(After seeing some of the crap on liveleak yesterday, somehow managed to end up on the Russian-Chechnya conflict and after being somewhat scared I need a positive brain numbing/uplifting day today).

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

Yeah can't imagine that being a very uplifting thing to get ya head into. have a good one

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
C'mon!
Can't an alien even take a pee in the woods without being bothered? Sheesh!

EDIT TO ADD:
Sorry -- I see now that 'PrimalWisdom' already made a similar observation

edit on 10/21/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Have to say I didn't know he was known for faking stuff, just that he was a paranormal investigator.

Yeah, right, buddy. You have been around and know he is a pile of crap. You posted this out of boredom, attention, mental issues, or the thousands of ignorant reasons people like you knowingly post utter rubbish like this. Sell your crap about not knowing it came from a moron to someone who wasn't born yesterday (like you must claim to be)

This place is going downhill, and the acceptance of stuff like this in the interest of keeping an "open mind" or being "politically correct" is having the effect of dumbing down the whole community. Much like real society is degenerating year after year for the same reason on a different scale but from the same thing.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Even though the "Alien" does move, It feels like a Hoax to me!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

"ET float home"

2th line

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I'm guessing out of focus native covered in ash here.....

Just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

Some viewing on Operation Saucer:

There's also an interview somewhere of Captain Uyrangê Hollanda, he was the guy in charge of the ground operation, but can't seem to locate it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join