It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 80: Gaddafi Killed, Animals On The Run and an Interview with David Wendell, Survival Exper

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Hey all. Wish I could join in ATS chat, but I am still having issues getting into chat.

Listening to the show right now, very good so far.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
We the US only get about 4% of our oil from Libya. The US/West are cleaning house in the ME and North Africa to gain some sort of Control of the oil to bring China's growth under some sort of control.

China needs OIL.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think the 'end game' was to get our people out because Israel is slipping off the leash.

If it's Iran I'd be surprised.

Once Israel is embroiled in a war we'll see a shift to try and encourage the US people to endorse another oil land grab 'in' Israel's defense.

But that is just my take.

M.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I disagree with the last speaker about Iran, Russia is an oil producer.

Russia is sitting on a huge reserve.

edit on 22-10-2011 by SLAYER69 because: Spelling. too tired my bad!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
48 Wild Bears, Tigers, Lions and Wolves Escape Enclosure.,

I'm not too far from where this happened. And let me tell you, if I had woke up this morning and found a bear in my back yard, I would be eating bear for dinner. Don't get me wrong, I love animals. Just some taste better than others.

But on a more serious note.

You would see this guy on the local news at least once a year concerning these animals. Most of his neighbors were scared to death of the fact that the state would let this go on legally. Especially in an area where people live in close proximity to where these animals were kept.

Now you see this guy on the news this year. He has let the animals out of their cages and then shoots himself in the head over a pending divorce? This goes against his previous statements that he has taken every precaution to insure the public safety. When in fact his actions show that he was thinking only of himself and the need to fuel the most extreme case of animal hording I have ever seen.

I also see a lot of you on here complaining about the fact that the police have shot a lot of these animals. So let me ask you this.

What would you do if you walked out of your house in the morning to get your newspaper and saw a full grown Lion, Tiger or Bear looking at you as if you were a steak?

Would you turn to run away?

All I can say is good luck with that. You wouldn’t make it back up your driveway to call anyone. You would be breakfast.

That’s why the police had to do what they did. These animals are predators; they see no difference between you and a deer in the woods or an antelope on the savanna. You run, they pounce. That's what they do. So I can’t blame the police for their actions. They only had the public’s safety in mind. They had to do what they had to do. Which is their job.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

I agree, I think law enforcement probably weren't too happy to be put in that postion to have to shoot these animals. I'm sure they thought it was an unfortunate situation and a waste of beautiful animals. The blame should lie with the man who housed them and was responsible for their care. Why letting them go was something he chose to do is beyond me. Unless he thought no one would step in and care for them and thought they'd be better off on their own? I really don't know his reasoning.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Thank you ATS Live for answering my call and letting my opinion be heard. And thank you David for what you do. More people should learn these skills because everyone might need them one day.

Kind of new to the calling in to ATS Live thing, but I tried my best to add to the show.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You were GOLDEN

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

You were GOLDEN

Thank you Sir. I'll get better at this as time goes on. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
On Dave's reply to my question regarding Jeff Foiles.

Respect.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Greetings:

Been away for a while, but tuned in tonight and we are, as usual, blown away by the plain-talk, factual information that is/may be crucial to survival in the real world that may be upon us tomorrow.

All of you on the air are greatly appreciated and a special "Hi" to Dave from your fans in NC who we met through our disaster relief efforts in Irene.

BTW, many of the younger VolFireDept/First Responders are aware of ATS and are ardent listener/fans!

Keep up the great work and may God Bless all of you for your dedication.

In Peace, Love & Light
thorfourwinds

edit on 22/10/2011 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Is it ok if I call in again when you get to the Ohio animal segment? I’m just miles down the road from where this happened and I know a great deal about what happened. If not, that’s cool.

I posted a comment here from one of the threads from that day. Not trying to be an air time hog, I promise. There is just a lot of controversy on this subject on how the police handled this all across the nation and here on ATS and I don’t believe they know the whole story.

Let me know here or M2M me to let me know. Sorry, I kind of feel bad for asking.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
OH MY!!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
Is it ok if I call in again when you get to the Ohio animal segment? I’m just miles down the road from where this happened and I know a great deal about what happened. If not, that’s cool.

I posted a comment here from one of the threads from that day. Not trying to be an air time hog, I promise. There is just a lot of controversy on this subject on how the police handled this all across the nation and here on ATS and I don’t believe they know the whole story.

Let me know here or M2M me to let me know. Sorry, I kind of feel bad for asking.

Greetings:

We really hope you get on the air.

What has been presented in the MSM is not comfortable with us.

We look forward to what you have to share so as to present a more balanced voice on a confusing issue - so far.

Peace Love LIght
tfw

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Greetings:

We look forward to what you have to share so as to present a more balanced voice on a confusing issue - so far.

Peace Love LIght
tfw

Thanks! I have not heard back from ATS Live yet but I will call in and try to let you guys know what happened.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds

Greetings:

Sorry, they cut the segment short due to time. But I was there and I have a firsthand account of what happened. They only touched on a small part of the story. I will write a thread on this story tonight or tomorrow to let you guys know what really happened. Sorry guys, I tried. Just keep an eye out for the thread.

Peace Love LIght
tfw

Thanks! I have not heard back from ATS Live yet but I will call in and try to let you guys know what happened.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Sorry, they cut the segment short due to time. But I was there and I have a firsthand account of what happened. They only touched on a small part of the story. I will write a thread on this story tonight or tomorrow to let you guys know what really happened. Sorry guys, I tried. Just keep an eye out for the thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Good show tonight folks, and not even a *single* "car crash" that I was aware of . Thanks for the entertainment

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

OH MY!!!!

We are here the other 90%

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for listening. We very much appreciate you guys tuning in every week.

Thanks to Dave Wendell and to everyone that asked questions. You guys rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join