It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 80: Gaddafi Killed, Animals On The Run and an Interview with David Wendell, Survival Exper

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today and the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards....

10/22/2011 Show Line up...

Hour 1

Gaddafi Killed!!!

Gaddafi killed, died of wounds

Hour 2

Interview with "Bushcrafter" David Wendell; Survival Expert

Bush Craft On Fire

David teaches "Bushcrafting" and Survival all over the country and is one of the nations leading experts on Survival (Although he wont admit it)

Ask Dave Your Questions

Dave's overall philosophy on survival is that we as a whole allowed technology, convenience and consumerism rob an entire generation from learning valuable skills that is now not being passed on to the next generation. He sees this as an irresponsible behavior that needs to be corrected. While the benefits of modern society are great, we have become too dependent upon it and need to know what to do should we be forced to live without it. So we owe to that next generation to gain the skills and knowledge that we were not fully taught such as self-reliance and living off the land. That such an education is best taught by partial living and recreation revolving around these skills.

Hour 3

Animals On The Lose After Owner Commits Suicide

Wild Animals Running Lose

Something Slams Into The Sun!!!

What just slammed the Sun?

One Marine vs Cops

One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. That's 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 10/21/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This sounds like a good one guys, hopefully I will see you in chat later~

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Break a leg guys. Looks like a great show
I'll be back next week

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis

Gaddafi killed, died of wounds

Bush Craft On Fire

Wild Animals Running Lose

What just slammed the Sun?

There is a real message in this post...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hour and a half to go.

No Nef this week so let's see if semper can keep the car on the road!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Hour and a half to go.

No Nef this week so let's see if semper can keep the car on the road!!!

If he attempts singing we are going to run the car off the road intentionally.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

As I said in a previous show thread, The USSC has ruled by a 9-0 decision that semper singing is to be considered cruel and unusual punishment or torture. We can't let him sing or we all get prosecuted for crimes against humanity.
edit on 22-10-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Strangely enough, I agree

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

In that case he could be detained and sent to Guantanamo if he sings, crimes against humanity are now also considered international acts of terror.

I'll alert NATO now, just in case.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ask your Survival questions HEREand have them answered by David on air!!!
edit on 10/22/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
1 hour for the best roller coaster ride around......and Garth at the control, it is bound to be a thrilling ride....lots of squeels, screams, ooohhhhssss and ahhhhhhhs......

edit on October 22nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
1 hour for the best roller coaster ride around......and Garth at the control, it is bound to be a thrilling ride....lots of squeels, screams, ooohhhhssss and ahhhhhhhs......

Eventually someone will throw up.

Be prepared, that person may be riding in front.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have been unable to hear Ats live for a couple of weeks now, and I think it's because of some setting I may have disabled, though don't ask me what it is. Could some tech savvy person U2U me if you think you can help? Thanks in advance.
edit on 22-10-2011 by aboutface because: sorry Fractured Facade, didnMt mean this as a reply post.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Never fear! Mikey is here! And we all know Mikey likes it.
I will be call'n in again this week.
edit on 22-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Because

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
As a topic of interest for David Wendell, you might ask him what he thinks of Jeff Foiles, his $14,500 Canadian fine, the 13 months in prison and $100,000 US fine and his 3yr hunting ban in Canada.

The crime:

During one of his videotaped hunts in Alberta in 2007, Mr. Foiles is seen holding up a wounded duck he calls “Mrs. Mallard.” He wrenches its neck and opens its mouth while making quacking noises.

In another hunt videotaped the next day, Mr. Foiles manipulates a wounded duck for four minutes, whacking it on the head with a duck call, covering its head with an empty shell box and playing peek-a-boo. He later places his fingers over the bird's nostrils and holds its beak closed while asking “Is this how you want to die?”

The cameraman is heard urging Mr. Foiles to kill the duck in a tone that suggests he doesn't think his antics are funny.

Really interesting court decisions in both the US and Canada, don't you think? Seems the Migratory Bird Act still has some teeth.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Survival is one of my favorite subjects.

Mikemck1976’s survival rule #1……….

Do Not Die!

This has always worked for me.

edit on 22-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We are live folks!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sounds like it's gonna be a really interesting show tonight. No offense Semper, but thank God they voted down your singing, lol... stick to your day job

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

As always great topics.
Grabbing my headphones.

Sorry for being away. Had to fly down to Santa Barbara for a funeral.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
That wasn’t Gaddafi in that video. It was the Geico Caveman.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join