It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gadhafi murder to be investigated. UN human rights spokesman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Of course his death was barbaric.

What goes around comes around.

The western powers that have orchestrated his death and the eventual subjugation of the Libyan people should remember these videos. I believe one day, they'll be in the same sad state that Gaddafi was in before they put him out of his misery!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why do people always shout about the MSM and how never to trust them, yet the first thing they do is cry foul over a group of videos released by them that are obviously meant to incite emotion and even hatred toward the U.S.?

Listen, I'm not saying it's fake...not saying it's true. All I'm saying is that they are a group of videos with no proof one way or the other, so stay neutral. Otherwise, you're reacting in the exact way intended. When people realize that the MSM aims to get a reaction out of you, you'll wake up and stop reacting so much. They are INTENDED to manipulate your emotions!!!

Whoever this person is in the videos, whether it was him or not, or even an elaborate staged hoax, makes no difference. Let it go and don't play into the game.

Just my two cents.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
reply to post by blupblup

Yeah, this has sent us way back, back to our days in the caves. What's the difference between us now?

We advanced so much over the Years just to step back into the past again???

Didn't set me back any. I say good riddance. Oh and I love how everyone is trying to twist this and blame the american government. IF those videos are real,you can clearly see no americans were involved. Seriously,this site is starting to sicken me anymore. I seriously think 25% of you people think for yourselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

Rightttttttttttttttttt western powers. It couldn't be that the people of his country were SICK of his rule? No,no,it's always the wests fault!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
How is it they bury OBL at sea out of respect for Islamic law and sensibilities, but this horrible treatment is allowed , plastering videos all over TV and the internet, and applauded by our own sec. of st.

Has everyone lost their minds?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTruth

Meet the New Boss , Worse than the Old Boss............I Pity those Lybian Masses now , TSHTF soon for All of them ......

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well...looks like the usual suspects of US haters doin' their little troll dance.
Interesting to note that when Bush was POTUS, and the office had some honor, Saddam Hussein was treated with dignity, and had a trial before he was executed by his own people.
Not so with Obama, the Muslim brotherhood, and the new Persian Empire.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Great find. Get rid of a guy you can't pay off and replace him with one you can. al-CIAda's fingerprints all over this. From the uprising to his death to the recruitment of this new tool.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join