It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Last night, after looking at the flame of a candle for about half an hour, i tried to go to sleep.
There was a buzzing in my head, and high pitch ringing in my ear. Then i started talking to myself in my head as i wanted to find out the name of my Spirit Guide, i asked what the first letter of his name started with, there was this 3 different ringing noise in my ear; each went a higher pitch then the last. I asked how many letter in the name, i heard name in a voice different then my own then i heard the number 5.
After that it got weird, the male voice was having some kind of argument with a female voice- in my head.
I was just lying there thinking whats happening, then i felt this tap on my arm, it startled me. My cat sleeps on my bed but i checked to see where he was and he was nowhere near my arm. I checked to see if anything had fallen, no answers. It wasn't my other hand because they wernt near each other.

Still dont know what it was, really confused about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
if you are not averse/loath to the suggestion ... reproduce it.

indulge in it again at your convenience and see if the effects and symptoms repeat, take a different tone, become more dense, detailed or prolonged. above all, to rule it out as a freak occurrence or imagination.

do you remember what the voices were arguing about ? i do not like to speculate before all the tangible facts are accounted, and all the improbable is ruled out. but if this is what one possible explanation familiar to me, would suggest it is, then i have come across it before. however, i have never heard of it being instigated through the practice you indulged in. this is why i ask about what they were arguing about. my guess is that the focus was not you, and you could only make out gibberish or a dialect you are not likely to be familiar with. the pitch was either too high or low. The host is never addressed directly on the first few occasions.

has it happened before, and was it the first time you did it last night ?
edit on 21-10-2011 by richter13 because: edit

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by richter13

They were arguing about something like who wanted to talk first, in English but during it, it was hard to hear. The voices faded in and faded out for both of them, but it was the female voice that left.

I have looked into candle flames before and the outcome has been seeing auras for a short period of time, but this is the first time that ive heard the voices like that, i have asked questions in my head before, sometimes i got a reply. Ive never been sure if it was just my own thoughts replying or something else.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

I need to consult a personal resource, before i make any suggestions. This is not probably what i suspected at first, as i have never heard of the candle light being a point of entry, unless there is some other practice you are indulging in at the same time. in case you carry on with your meditation/focus, the only thing i would suggest right now is to be passive and not actively pursue interaction should such commence. do not repulse, but invite neither. be indifferent.

then again, its also possible this was indeed a figment of imagination, but a claim should be investigated from both a skeptic and a believer's perspective to do justice to whatever possibilities may exist.

I will post again.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Thanks

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

candles are a portal for the spirits

edit to expand.... a candle can be as an entrance and an exit.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: filled out

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This has become very interesting. Would either of you refer me to some documentation that teaches this kind if divination? It would be most appreciated.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
If youd rather not have those experiences, then say that out loud 'no thank you'.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

indeed Thurisaz, the flame of a candle in certain traditions is the ether of the spirit, the essence of the soul. Rather more along the lines of a self-awakening to the ethereal plane of own spirit, than a portal. or atleast thats how i understand it, which ofcourse could be wrong.

i am looking at it from a different tangent though, which is not spirit related, atleast in the sense above. it might not be the correct line of inquiry, but i am on mode familiar grounds with it, so a start.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

well I never read this in a book. I witnessed first hand to cleanse a person who had not moved on from this plane.

Fire is an element and it is a powerful one...it can purify but also destroy...that is the 'double edged sword'.

I don't do the occult any more (hahahah or less) I have learnt some things are better left alone.

And I do agree with the other person who advised people to state 'NO Thankyou' if they do not want to know about these things... a simple NO thank you will suffice.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandroids
If youd rather not have those experiences, then say that out loud 'no thank you'.

yes...well done. If you think it, it doesnt work...but if you speak it aloud it works like a mantra.

rather than say mantra the word best suited here would be S P E L L.

words are very powerful xx

edit on 21-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: filled out

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by psychoacoustic1

bear with me for 24 hours, i will see if i can help. at work at the moment.
but will need to find out first where you come from, stand, and are headed. not in the worldly sense, we are not talking geography here

the practice for the un-initiated is different to that of adept, and tailored to the path and end, so one does not stumble around without focus and understanding of what he/she is truly after.

and as always, please remember. the end is a junction. many paths lead to it, in completely different realms, on disparate tracks. one path's validity is not mutually exclusive with another path's validity. the goal is often the same, the tools different. the pride in one's path should not turn one into a denouncement or negation of another.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

well first you need to discern what is your thinking voice. And your voice of reason or critisicm could be either male or female.

hint = if you reason with it..it is yours... if you cannot reason wth it. It is not.

lol
simple really. good luck

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by NZkraw

well first you need to discern what is your thinking voice. And your voice of reason or critisicm could be either male or female.

hint = if you reason with it..it is yours... if you cannot reason wth it. It is not.

lol
simple really. good luck

My thinking voice is my normal talking voice, i couldnt reason with the voices when they were arguing.
That would be unsettling to think i was arguing with myself in my head

Thanks for your advice

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

The high pitch ringing in your ear could be related to a Contact Experience. There is an association with what people describe as a high pitch electrical tone in their ear. I have had parents and students describe the noise to me. Some leading researchers have documented the noise in the ear.

Mary Rodwell is a leading researcher who is recognised globally and I recall when I talked to her about the electrical tone in my ear she informed me it is very common. Mary Rodwell has a website called ACERN. It is up to you to do your own research and make up your own mind. I have heard people describe the noise in their ears many many times. As for the voices - either tell them to return to the light and be free or tell them you need to hear them clearly otherwise you cannot help. Just talk and be honest. Should you have attracted earthbound spirits it is important to help them lift to the light and return to their creator.Just remember if you decide to start talking to them they can enter your life and leave you feeling very drained. Choice is yours.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Ive got the ringing tone, many times in my life so far. But this is the first time ive actually heard voices accompanied by it. Ive always thought it was just electronic because i remember hearing it heaps around computers that were starting up.
I like the idea of helping them to go to the great beyond. Thanks for the site, ill go check it out.

edit on 10/21/2011 by NZkraw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
You are going in the direction in which you are trying to achieve.

This is not alien contact ... that happens later.

On the other hand it could be sleep paralysis.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

what do you mean by that happens later?
Wasn't sleep paralysis, i was moving around during the time it was happening.
Now there are strange things happening in my house as of 15minutes ago.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Sleep paralysis

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Sleep paralysis is where you are awake but cant move. You will know it if it happens trust me! You can move so do not be frightened just pull yourself out of it.

As for the voices and strange things happening in your home. Clean yourself of any fear - negative energy and evil feed on fear. If you are feeling fearful - put some lights on and get active. Just talk and tell whoever it is to be free and go home to their Creator.

If you are new to Spirit don't play - just ask them to move up to the light. Take care - show no fear.

Much Peace...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join