It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Opportunity detected an alien disc on Mars? Image: Sol 654!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I never cease to be amazed as to what people interpret from photo's that are posted on the ATS forums.
Some are really interesting and create much debate amongst members whereas others bring out the wildest imagination.
The original photo shows absolutely nothing conclusive and is about as convincing as the following photograph of an Anunnaki God captured off guard in Wall Street during the recent accupation:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toromos
This was debunked in August by Skeptic Overlord:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you very much for this. Absolutely correct!

Manmade object, not a rock and definetively not an alien object!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by alfa1

Nice try Arken, can see how you would make the assumption you did, but as Alfa1 has shown, this is indeed part of the rover itself.

It's not a saucer shaped rock in the distance, it's a saucer shaped rover component.

Thanks for clearing it up alfa1, nice work.

Arken...keep searching man, you might find something truly awe inspiring one day. I found a lot of Lunar anomalies and obvious artificial structures (mainly towers and statues...HUGE statues) myself, so i know what is scattered around the solar system, despite what others here might believe.

Bear in mind, that you will never convince the majority of what is there...only the minority..which is enough i suppose if you're into convincing people...for me, it's enough that i know, others can think what they like.

Thank you, friend, the same conclusion for me.
I'm only courious, like you and many other, and no one can stop me from my path of knowledge.

Yes, this is only a piece of the inside of the rover... NOT A simple ROCK.

Thanks to other members that linked the thread.

<< 1   >>

join