It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya plans secret burial for Muammar Gaddafi, Bury At Sea

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"Where's the DNA?" is what I call the "CSI effect" just saying.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Question,

Why do they keep throwing these guys in the sea?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

That video makes it even more strange, for the fact that this man's body looks rather young... i would say late 40's at most. Gadafi is 69 years old.

However you want to put it, that body looks very young for a 69 year old.

I'm really starting to doubt this claim of him being killed and captured.

Most celebs look young when in reality they're old. Why should this guy be any different? He had money. Money buys a youthful appearance.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Voldster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And what's wrong with a puppet state? The middle east has only ever known peace when it was a puppet state. Be it the Persians, the Greeks, the Romans, or the British.

Everything is wring with a puppet country, your country politicians wont look for your country needs but someone elses thats what wrong, and peoples vote or opinion wont matter just look at greece
italy.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Question,

So that loyalists and supporters do not build a shrine from his burial site, and make him greater in death than in life. A hero, a martyr, a victim, and rewrite his history and legacy making him something he was not.

At sea, he is just rotting decaying flesh, and food for marine life... Gone forever.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some people will question ANY evidence provided by ANYBODY. He looks too young, not right, etc..bla bla.

It is good to question, but when can we believe anything?

IMPO it is him in the videos. Facial structure matches, hairlines. Yeah it could be a good double too. Maybe even a relative.

What evidence produced would some believe?

DNA? - presented by whom, or what organization? Because "we" (conspiracy theorists) could call that integrity into question, if we wanted to. It is a circle of paranoia that only leads us into insanity, when we can't answer anything or believe anything. haha.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Voldster

Money buys a youthful appearance.

And money can buy you doubles so you can fool your enemies. The last time i heard of Gaddafi and the NTC knew this to Gaddafi was already sighted at the border of either ALG or Niger.

He had money with him and gold the last time i heard.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Question,

Because this guy
says so

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thecritta

those are actors at their best !

can't ya see the difference ?

The Colonel is in France sipping fine wine right now

The joke's on us

TPTB gave a him great retirement package when they gave him Libya.

He paid all the wealth into their investment banks out of country.

That money will never see Libya again.

The IMF will loan the new zookeepers all they need now.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
Here we go again Buried at Sea!!! Sound familiar people? Wonder who else they done that to, lets SEA who was it again!

and don't forget Saddam was found in a hole too

gets old, but why change a good thing?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Thank you, makes perfect sense.

Unless he is a transformer.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

A hero, a martyr, a victim, and rewrite his history and legacy making him something he was not.

They can still rewrite his history.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

For all we know, the real Saddam, Osama, and Gaddafi are all living it up in some swank CIA palace in the middle of nowhere in Yemen.

Except for the fact that both Saddam and Bin Laden had positive DNA tests......and all 3 of these men would love to humiliate the West by declaring that rumours of their death had been vastly overrated.........the silence is telling.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Question,

They dont.. This thread and the continued comments about a burial at sea are being portrayed as fact, when in fact no arrangements have been set in stone.

The TNC announced today that he will not be buried per Islamic tradition so the UN can investigate cause of death and all of that stuff as well as the ICC.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

They dont.. This thread and the continued comments about a burial at sea are being portrayed as fact, when in fact no arrangements have been set in stone.

The TNC announced today that he will not be buried per Islamic tradition so the UN can investigate cause of death and all of that stuff as well as the ICC.

This I read.
It just seems like the "in" thing to do.
The martyr, shrine thing answered my question.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

As Expected just like with the Bin Laden story again Gaddafi will be buried at the sea even though they havent done any DNA testing proving that it is really him, and Now they plan to dump his body into the sea just like with bin laden this makes it rise more questions now.

Errr did you not read the words "speculation"?

If I was interviewed on the BBC and said........"I speculate that they might bury Ghadafi at sea".......then the BBC can report......"There is speculation that Ghadafi will be buried at sea"........doesn't make it fact.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If I was a Libyan...I would trust a foreign government for my needs more so than my own government.

There is nothing wrong with a little competition. If you're government sucks, then you should have the write to choose another.

If today China was a Christian Capitalist nation with a constitution very similar to the US one and they offered to be the puppet master of the US government, I'd sell this country away in a heartbeat.

Like I told you some time ago. I am not bound by any nation, nor any flag. If you give me the opportunity to do what I want and be as I am, I will fight for you and live under your rule. The second you betray me on this, you are as overgrown clothes, to be discarded at the moments notice for better ones.

Only fools feel some oath or connection to their governments. A smart man chooses the government he wants, burning down the ones he does not.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Positive DNA tests? What DNA tests? LOL

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Only fools feel some oath or connection to their governments. A smart man chooses the government he wants, burning down the ones he does not.

Sadly thats not what happend in libyan, a few months back the rebels kissed hanged American, Union Jack flags all over in east libya and even worshiping another brutal king King Idrs.

I would trust a foreign government for my needs more so than my own government.

I would not trust a foreign government for my needs or jobs and not in a million years.
Countries should take care of themselves.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

so the UN can investigate cause of death and all of that stuff as well as the ICC.

Lets just agree they will take a DNA test it unless they fake it to

Afterall The UN gave obama the right to bomb Libya.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join