It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing (missing) Lisa Irwin. See the results - Need feedback

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Before continuing: *Note* - I'm not posting this in the Lisa Irwin thread as I don't want to derail that thread with the bashing I'm sure to take here from skeptics. For the same reason I'm not posting this on Antar's thread. I don't want to derail that thread either.

Wow - I got a shocker when I opened Google this morning!

A few days ago I posted this picture I drew for a remote viewing exercise on this thread here.

I concentrated on the little missing Lisa - to post the results on the internet, etc.

Now look at the front page for Google this morning - days after the 'remote' post.

So here i am not believing in coincidences but not sure what to think?

Could it be I was concentrating far too much on the internet - as - that’s where I’m finding all my info and posting.

OR

Could it mean Lisa’s disappearance is due to the internet! Someone on the internet knew of Lisa through pictures, etc, and took her based on internet info?

So, what do you think?

Please, if you remote view I would truly appreciate your input and opinion.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
oh firstly I just want to say I love you. You are a warm, compassionate person and little baby Lisa going missing has affected you.

Bless you! and hugs xx

I know how that feels. Lisa is a little baby, the image of a girl in google tab is not a baby.

When Madeline McCann went missing, I was devastated. I lost sleep over it. I have a mark in my eye, it is very unusual too and even to this day I think about her. I wish she was found safe and sound.

Sometimes when we hear or see terrible things it triggers other things and affects us deeply.

xxxxoooooxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
These shapes could be interpreted to be anything as they are so vague. Squares and Semi-Circles make up everything. You can't seriously be making a connection here.

edit on 10/21/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thank you - you're so very kind.

I know how that feels. Lisa is a little baby, the image of a girl in google tab is not a baby.

Yes, that's so true. Just seeing a blond child (Lisa's blond) and the other shapes so similar - well - like I said - a little shock there.

Thank you so much for your opinion and especially your care.

Love and light and bless you too. *hugs*

peace

edit on 21-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

If you can't see it that's fine.

To me, the connection is obvious (where I circled) or I wouldn't have wasted anyone's time. Maybe I should circle my picture too? LOL, no, again it's obvious. Anyway, I'm sorry you feel the need to be negative.

Take note: It's not easy to put oneself 'out there' to be berated. I'm willing to take the chance. It's called being courageous. You can't take that from me, so I'm not offended. Have a good day!

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Wow, I have to say.....the 3 dark finger shapes you drew are right there! I can see why you have brought this to attention.

I think this is a case of syncronicity at it's finest.....and a case personal to you, to say, keep doing what you are doing

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
You have a heart and when others fail to see that and belittle you... let it go.

I know you have a loving heart and other people/ATS Members see that too.

xx

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Your brain is seeing a pattern and YOU think that it is obvious because you believe you have the power to remote view. The shapes are so vague that it's ridiculous to try and make a connection with a Google logo.

Do you know how many things in the world are made up of squares and squiggly lines? Not to mention that particular logo contains almost every shape imaginable.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

So disagreeing with someone is belittling them?

This forums purpose is to have differentiating discussion on topics.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I fail to see a connection between remote viewing Lisa and the google logo?
You think you 'remotely viewed' the picture of the google logo in advance because internet has something to do with her disappearance?

So you remotely viewed into the future? I don't get it.

Or:
-you remotely viewed an already existing image (relating to Lisa)
-then by coincidence (or destiny or sign or whatever it may be) this same image was chosen for the google home

In this case there is direct no connection between Lisa and the internet right?
edit on 21-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think you are awesome too
I see the connection you are talking about, and it is very likely the internet could have some sort of connection. I don't think that is out of the realm of possibility AT ALL. It is wonderful your mind is open to all of these possibilities, don't let anyone get you down.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I believe you. I was asked to participate in a remote view with friends in chat once. I was able to see my friend in Germany, her house, yard, door, bedspread and even describe her neighborhood without ever seeing or hearing of it.

Before I ever heard of Lisa being abducted I had a dream that my husband and I were adopting children. We had already adopted an Asian boy and the people (I have no idea who) were showing us a picture of a little girl we were going to adopt. When I woke up the next morning I checked CNN.com and saw the picture of the little girl there! The exact same picture. How could I have known?

I honestly feel that whoever took her means no harm and wanted to get her out of her situation perhaps or thought they could find someone to provide better for her. I don't think they will ever find a body because she is alive and well. That is why in my dream these people were trying to adopt her out to us.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Keep with your remote viewing practice, you are seeing results. Remote viewing is trial and error, and as you try to do it more and more, writing things down, you should start to notice a pattern in what you find Vs what you are looking at/for.

The only way to do remote viewing is by practicing again and again, and when you do get something, like what you got, pay attention to how and what you did to get that result.

You get clues as you practice, that kind of shows you this way works, that way didn't, I got this while doing that etc...

Just keep practicing!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The image that I have been getting for the last 2-3 days is that the baby is alive and fairly ok. Parents are not involved. But since yesterday it appears that she might be sick and they can't get a doctor (who would then find out that they have the baby?). The main person behind this appears to be a woman in her 40s, slim, medium height, caucasian, pale, dark messy hair, could have glasses. her posture looks like she has back pain. she is mentally confused and felt that the baby is better off with her, she does not want to harm her. She is getting more desperate because Lisa is not doing well and it appears she is not sure what to do next. She does not know the family very well, just met them a few times. I am not sure whether the man who has been seen carrying a baby belongs to her or really carried Lisa. Did not get any information on that (yet). The woman and the baby are in a small dark house (no electricity?) in a quiet area, maybe in the woods or close to a lake. [I don't know the area at all whether there are any lakes]. The house is either made out of wood, or the inside has mainly dark wooden panels, with a tall/high roof (similar to this one here www.sierraclub.org...
In my mind I see a crib standing next to a window with a window crossbars in the middle. The house appears to be a bit like a hut that you can stay overnight in the mountains, or at lakes. It is not far away from where Lisa's parents house. Maybe like a 10-15 min drive with a car. My impression is that the baby definitely needs to see a doctor as she is not eating (fever?) so it would be important to find her fairly quickly. -----I hope that this is somewhat correct. It is always difficult to separate intuition from "thinking" but this as good as I can pin it down right now. I have not had enough time to read the entire thread, but I am looking forward to hear if anybody had images that overlap. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Your brain is seeing a pattern and YOU think that it is obvious because you believe you have the power to remote view.

My 'brain' sees a pattern because it is distinctly there.

I've never said or implied I have the power to remote view. I said I TRIED because a friend here on ATS asked me to try. I also stated this was my first attempt.

Without a doubt I was shocked to see the similarities between my 'remote view' and Google's new 'theme'. From there all I asked was remote viewers to 'field' my questions and give some input.

Enough said.

peace

edit on 21-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I didn't say *disagreement amounted to being belittled. You did.

I provided feedback with respect to the age of the baby and the child on google. And I don't think this is ignorance so there is no need to bang that drum. Silo13 has stated this is her attempt at remote viewing and has shared what she has seen and has requested feedback.

More importantly, what does that mean on google? Does anyone know what the significance is?

edit on 21-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: add

edit on 21-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: to add pic

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have been thinking that the baby is alive and somewhere nearby the parents home being hidden.
I get that she is being prevented from crying ,and this may be resulting in abuse (smothering?)
so I feel she is danger from a person who wants her but is neglecting her for secrecy

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I read your previous thread about remote viewing regarding the little girl. I had never seen her or heard about her before i tried this myself.

What i picked up on was a Black or Dark Coloured SUV type vehicle (kinda like a pick-up) that was outside a bungalow styled house in a cul' de' sac type street. The only other thing that i was getting was the name Nashville.

Now i know Nashville is in Tennesse but for some reason i was getting Texas. I was seeing the name Nashville, TX.

I dont know if this is anything or if it is my imagination running wild but i googled Nashville, TX and found that there are a few roads named Nashville Drive and Nashville Road in towns across Texas. After Google Earthing them i saw that some of them are Cul' de' sac's.

Don't know if anyone else has picked any of this up or if its relevant in the experiment.

Also to add i've been focusing on the image of Lisa Irwin in my mind and i'm getting strong intuitive and sad feelings that she is hurting. Hurting pysically but she is alive. It feels like she is with an older lady, with glasses on, greyish hair. For some reason i feel she knows the mother and there is a link to a supermarket...possibly where the lady saw the baby being mistreated by the mother.

***I DONT CLAIM TO BE PSYCHIC***
edit on 21/10/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You never know what you will get with remote viewing. Once I got an image of a mexican hat. Ladies in fancy dresses and a man and woman standing in front of a boxing ring. The next day I saw an article on AOL about a shoot out at a house in Mexico by drug lords. They shot up the wrong house, a house where friends had gathered for a party and to watch a boxing match on TV.
It was a good solid hit but still had no clue what it was all about. I would call yours a hit too. The image is what it is.
I was trying to get a hit on Haleigh Cummings wherabouts. This of course did not help in that matter.
edit on 21-10-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Now that's the kind of information I was in hopes to get here on this thread.

So 'saw' what happened the next day - but not in conjunction with what you were 'looking for' or 'focusing on'.

Interesting stuff that!

It's like there's all this information out there for us to just reach out and grab if we can figure out how to do it! Problem is it seems the information is like the spinning wheel of a roulette table - will we get hat we're looking for or something very real just not relevant to hat we're searching for.

If anything I get the feeling what I - what would you call it 'viewed' - is a reflection of the deep concentration and intent I've had to find Lisa using the only thing I have at hand - the internet. Does that have anything to do with how/when Lisa will be found? I don't know - can't say yet.

Great post Karen! Well reachieved and I'm thankful for the it.

peace

top topics

<<   2 >>

join