It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CRAEL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about the Demon Crael?
Serious question.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

Le Arc?

hmm might do

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There is no demon Crael. Is it from a game or movie or something?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I think there is. Not from a game or movie.
All i know is that hes not widely known.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I really could not find much about this particular demon except on what was on the webpage link below.

www.gods-and-monsters.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I found the info that you want.

Demon Crael

Next Time perhaps provide a little bit more information and what it is in relation to?
edit on 21-10-2011 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NZkraw

why do you want to know messing with demons can be quite dangerous

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Crael, to the best of my knowledge, is not a legitimate demon in the Judeo-Christian theology.

During the Christian Dark Ages the Church demonized everything that went in opposition to their own twisted branch of moral relativism. Simple offenses: like epilepsy, gluttony, restlessness, sickness, and more were all branded with "demons" like Glasya-Labolas, Barbos, Belphegor, etc. These demons, however, were simply made up out of thin air in order to keep the public subjugated to the will of the Church.

Other demons supported by Christian theological texts are actually just old pagan gods and deities: Beelzebub is really Ba'al from the Levant; Astaroth is really Ishtar from Babylon; Amon is really Amun from Egypt; Adramelech is actually an Assyrian sun-god by the same name; etc. The Church was ruthless in it's desire to bring the entire population of all the known lands under Christian rule. When pagans refused to accept, their beliefs were simply turned into the works of Satan.

If Crael were to be anything, it would most likely be an angel, not a demon. The suffix "el" at the end of words of a Hebrew nature often signifies that it is "of God". Michael, originally Mikha'el, means "who is" (Mikha) "like God" (el). So, if "Cra" is a Hebrew term, then you might be able to make some more sense of this "demonic" entity. I do know that the "KHR" combination in Hebrew often has something to do with "necks". Perhaps Crael may be the neck of God? Don't know for sure.

Good luck on your search.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

That was hilarious

It's almost as if my laptop was possessed for a moment.
(I'll make my next post count for more than a comments worth).

new topics

top topics

join