It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 1% Are Changing The Law To Shut Down Occupy Wall St.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

No..... It's not a "rigged" poll. They call people at random and get a large enough sample to see the trends. You just don't like the result of the poll, which is why you are claiming fraud. I bet you think a MSNBC internet poll is a much more valid method.

LMAO! They are cleverly rigged, I don't believe anything the Controlled Corporate Media says unless I can get secondary independent sources to confirm it. These guys are in the business of LYING to further their masters agenda. Now I forget which journalist said that he was NOT in the business of reporting objectively but instead reporting to further his employers (corporate elite) agenda?

The way you talk about it, it (2nd Amendment) is the main way to address grievances with the Government. That, I have a problem with. Win at the ballot box, not the bullet box.

The elections are RIGGED!!! At least the major state and federal elections, after all how do you think Shrub (Bush JR ) got into office in the first place....(Diebold FRAUD FTW)

You should read the book "Vote Scam" .

You sound like you are ready to start waging a guerrilla war.....good luck getting the populace behind that one.

What other suggestions do you have.....the vote is rigged, the protests only have the elite rulers laughing at you.

If you can't get your message across in a way that translates to changes in your elected officials, I would contend your message is the problem.....oh by the way, what exactly is that message again?

There is NO redress of grievances for the ordinary citizen in the USA now. Unless you have tens of millions of dollars to give lobbyists to BUY OFF the Congressional Reps that is.

You do know that the reason our Founding Fathers gave us the Second Amendment was so that "We, The People" could remove tyrants from our Government. It is clear from what is happening today that TYRANNY rules in our Gov't, and the FF knew that no rigged elections nor protests would defeat tyrants in power, only forcible removal will succeed, history proves me right on this.

edit on 24-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Sigh.....believe what you will. I'm not out here to convert. Good luck battling everyone that doesn't agree with you.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
reply to post by SecondAmendmentUser

Sigh.....believe what you will. I'm not out here to convert. Good luck battling everyone that doesn't agree with you.

When you see that the protest doesn't work, nor does your rigged ballot box you'll change your mind.

Nothing is going to change the way things are when tyrants rule. The only thing tyrants respect is brutal force, I guess you don't agree with our Founding Fathers on this either? Really they were pretty intelligent and perceptive about human nature as well.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join