It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Saudi Arabia building an Islamic Empire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The real Islam threat

Info on Saudi Arabia
www.cia.gov...
www.state.gov...
www.saudiembassy.net...

With the fall of Gaddafi, the count of deposed Muslim leaders ticks to three. Egypt, Libya, and Algeria have more in common than the timing of recent revolutions.

Saudi Arabia; birthplace of Islam is in a position to Unite a what-could-be-very volatile region under the command of the Caliphate. While SA, the leading Arabian Gulf oil producer, has shown support for the newly appointed governments, the failure of said new governments could result in a military takeover of the region followed be implementation of Sharia Law. The wealth, knowledge, and experience of the Saudi government would likely result in a substantial reversal of economic instability. With the unification of the Islamic Empire, a new Caliph will in due time be selected, possibly following, or preceding, a war with Iran.

Uprisings in Yemen may add yet another powder keg to the armory.

Despite a close friendship with the U.S., the biggest threat to national security is proving to be Saudi born; Islam, Osama, Al Qaeda.

Could it be that the biggest threat is the one unseen? Iran is a penny compared to the power and sway of the Saudi Royals.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Sounds like a well thought of conspiracy plan.

But there are a couple of problems with it.

1. Saudi's have a weak army and a weaker army leadership. They have no idea how to go to war and have been at the mercy of the US leadership.

2. They can't do anything by themselves because well, they don't know how to.

They are at best, puppets.

I've grown up there so I know.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Sounds like a well thought of conspiracy plan.

But there are a couple of problems with it.

1. Saudi's have a weak army and a weaker army leadership. They have no idea how to go to war and have been at the mercy of the US leadership.

2. They can't do anything by themselves because well, they don't know how to.

They are at best, puppets.

I've grown up there so I know.

i agree.
this is yalls lucky day.im the reason the king went to china and russia,looking for support.
i friended the king on fb and told him basically he is next on the arab spring.i suggested he get in touch with the two giants.maybe they would protect him from us.then nbc brian williams went over and held his hand and blew smoke up his ass.saudi is next on the list because we want there assets.i even suggested he hire mercs from nk.saudis number is up.if i were the king.i would get my money and my royal family to south america and let the # hit the fan.the clock is ticking.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

Right........right.............

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Saudis are stacking up on military equipment.

Germany sold them 200 Tanks and other heavy weaponry recently which created some outrage here.

Also, Obamas arms deal with Saudi Arabia (worth 60 billion USD) was one of the largest U.S. weapons sales ever.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

The Saudi Royals are too busy getting stoned and having orgies in every resort destination on the planet..

Why would they want any more responsibility??

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by robomont

Right........right.............

prove me wrong ! Goto fb and look.he has his own page.i was being a smartass.i didnt think he would take me serious,even though i felt that country was on the list.anyway,other than that ,i have no way to prove it.my wife and daughter know i did.i eavin was surprised when he friended me.im friends with the king of nepal also.but he is in exile in the us.they are just people like you and me.their # stinks too.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by nusnus

Saudis are stacking up on military equipment.

Germany sold them 200 Tanks and other heavy weaponry recently which created some outrage here.

Also, Obamas arms deal with Saudi Arabia (worth 60 billion USD) was one of the largest U.S. weapons sales ever.

yea and those weapons might work fine against china or russia but they arent diddly against nato.it will be another libya in saudi.then what will they do.if they decide to stand and fight.they need to bury all their wellheads in a underground tunnel complex.all their roads and cities too.build everything underground.then cut the oil off to everybody.they are practically giving their oil awAy right now for hyperinflated dollars.and they wouldnt even use them for toilet paper.they need invisible flying saucers if they want a chance of fighting off nato.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I believe the Muslims uniting under one banner is not likely to happen any time soon. Divisions, demarcations and segmentation is more readily subscribed & adhered to, even celebrated .. then unification, in the region.

the desire might exist amongst the common and the masses, but i dont believe they are even at the point where they can atleast agree, in principle, on the form, the constitution & the goals of such leadership.
Amongst muslims, SA enjoys a certain regard and esteem because of Islam's roots, but there is plenty of subdued and withheld grievance against it as well in the minds, for the many perceived faults - in function, in practices, etc.

new topics

top topics

join