It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On CNN Anderson Cooper On Now Anti-Gaddafi Disinformation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Go Watch the rerun of Anderson Cooper there will be alot of Anti-Gaddafi Disinformation as one of the Anderson Cooper guests stated that Gaddafi destoryed libyas infostructure and the education, plus health care
and how Gaddafi stole the oil from the libyan people as if the west wont the steal from the libyans.

In these two photos you see the younger Gaddafi with the correct ear but the dead supposed Gaddafi has the ear shaped wrong, unless the person they killed wasnt Gaddafi at all.

edit on 21-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
if i'm not mistaken, ears and noses are the two body parts that continue to grow throughout life

... that would explain the slightly different contours.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

if i'm not mistaken, ears and noses are the two body parts that continue to grow throughout life

not qutie true.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Complete nonsense these people are spreading. Did you know that in Libya Newly weds were given $50,000 to start them off

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Doesn't a person's body/face get bloated when they die? Maybe he got pumped full of some stuff that preserves his body, which made his veins inflamed or something like that.

Aren't there videos of him dying and dead? Faking an image is one thing, but faking a video is a whole different level of difficulty. Is it some Gadaffi double? A guy in a Gadaffi mask? What is the realistic advantage to faking his death?

More support for Obama because of his decision to get involved in Libya? Oil? Some joint Gadaffi-Obama conspiracy to fake his death and....fall in love and live together on a secluded island?

edit on 21-10-2011 by TupacShakur because:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by battlemaster

Complete nonsense these people are spreading. Did you know that in Libya Newly weds were given $50,000 to start them off

Yes i know that sadly Anderson Cooper doesnt know, but he sure knows the same pro western talking viewpoints with same CNN guests.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
You do know who Anderson Cooper is right? He used to be in the CIA and he is an Illuminati shill. They did a hit piece on CNN with Alex Jones and he said openly on the CNN interview that Anderson Cooper is a shill and a former CIA agent. Now Anderson Cooper has his own show, the Illuminati is getting a lot of mileage out of him.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
You do know who Anderson Cooper is right? He used to be in the CIA and he is an Illuminati shill. They did a hit piece on CNN with Alex Jones and he said openly on the CNN interview that Anderson Cooper is a shill and a former CIA agent. Now Anderson Cooper has his own show, the Illuminati is getting a lot of mileage out of him.

He used to be in the CIA? I remember when I was in high in the late 1990s we would watch a newscast in homeroom made specifically for high school students called Channel One news. Guess who was the news "anchor" for Channel One news along side with Lisa Ling? Anderson Cooper.

Anchor Alumni | Channel One News

Throughout its nearly two decades of broadcasting excellence, Channel One has served as a training ground for America's next generation of journalists. A number of well-known broadcast journalists honed their craft and launched careers as Channel One News correspondents. Alumni include:

Anderson Cooper

Lauded broadcast journalist and anchor of "CNN's Anderson Cooper 360"

Please, provide this proof you must have that he works or worked for the CIA.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Took me 10 seconds to verify:

During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Spent 2 summers as an intern.

intern

intern

intern

We all can agree that yes he "worked" (prolly for free as interns normally do) for the CIA, but come on.

Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[10] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie" since he was "in utero."[11]

edit on 21-10-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Here you go
Source

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by kwell

He used to be in the CIA? I remember when I was in high in the late 1990s we would watch a newscast in homeroom made specifically for high school students called Channel One news. Guess who was the news "anchor" for Channel One news along side with Lisa Ling? Anderson Cooper.

Anchor Alumni | Channel One News

Throughout its nearly two decades of broadcasting excellence, Channel One has served as a training ground for America's next generation of journalists. A number of well-known broadcast journalists honed their craft and launched careers as Channel One News correspondents. Alumni include:

Anderson Cooper

Lauded broadcast journalist and anchor of "CNN's Anderson Cooper 360"

You think they are going to let you know he is with the CIA? He worked with them and I am sure he is still working with them.

Turns out the dashing young CNN star and former host of “The Mole” had a very interesting summer job during his Yale years.

Anderson Cooper worked for the CIA.

Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale — a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA — Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency’s monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper’s CIA involvement wonkette.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Spent 2 summers as an intern. intern intern intern We all can agree that yes he "worked" (prolly for free as interns normally do) for the CIA, but come on.

sounds like you alot respect Anderson Cooper eh? it doesnt matter if he worked as intern he is still a propaganda artist

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Isn't interning basically working without getting paid? Who cares if he was mopping the floors, fixing the printer, or whatever, he was an aspiring journalist. I think it's very possible that the CIA may have taken advantage of that, and trained themselves a government puppet-mouthpiece.

And he went to Yale too; Bush went there and he was as corrupt as they come IMO. Maybe there's some secret organization there that only the wealthy elite and a privelaged view hear about.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by Swills

Spent 2 summers as an intern. intern intern intern We all can agree that yes he "worked" (prolly for free as interns normally do) for the CIA, but come on.

sounds like you alot respect Anderson Cooper eh? it doesnt matter if he worked as intern he is still a propaganda artist

Actually, I don't watch his show, or any national MSM show, so you could say I don't give a damn about him. That said, I remember him before he got his big break on CNN b/c I would watch his news cast Mon-Fri for four years during high school. It wasn't long after that he went to CNN. So I was very curious how he could have worked for the CIA, but now we know. He spent 2 summers as in intern.

Now granted, I have NO love for the MSM, CIA, etc, but him being an intern for the CIA does not mean he's a CIA paid shill working for CNN....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by TupacShakur

Spent 2 summers as an intern.

intern

intern

intern

We all can agree that yes he "worked" (prolly for free as interns normally do) for the CIA, but come on.

Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[10] having been a self-proclaimed "news junkie" since he was "in utero."[11]

Yes I see the CIA always coming out with who their agents are???? Come on!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Now granted, I have NO love for the MSM, CIA, etc, but him being an intern for the CIA does not mean he's a CIA paid shill working for CNN....
Good point, there's no guarantee, but there is a chance. Let's weigh the options here. The CIA could have:

-corrupted a young Yale graduate who wanted to be a bigtime journalist, and through him pushed whatever propaganda was seen as necessary in order to further their agenda and benefit their organization.

-had a guy who wanted to be a journalist intern for two summers for absolutely no sinister reason, just to gain some experience in information gathering or something like that.

Based on the CIA's track record, and the correlation I've noticed with successful Yale graduates and corruption, I'm more inclined to believe the first one.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Swills

Isn't interning basically working without getting paid? Who cares if he was mopping the floors, fixing the printer, or whatever, he was an aspiring journalist. I think it's very possible that the CIA may have taken advantage of that, and trained themselves a government puppet-mouthpiece.

And he went to Yale too; Bush went there and he was as corrupt as they come IMO. Maybe there's some secret organization there that only the wealthy elite and a privelaged view hear about.

Yeah, I said being an intern is working for free, usually. That said, sure, since he worked as in intern for 2 summers for the CIA it is very possible that they still work closely with him now that he is on CNN. Let's not forget about Operation Mockingbird, and the other reports of the CIA influencing the MSM.

I dunno anything about Cooper, except his Channel One past and present CNN job, but when someone said he worked for the CIA I thought of him actually working in the CIA, not an intern. So with that, I was curious as to how he was off on intel missions while also working on the Channel One show
. But now it's clear, he technically did work for the CIA as an intern.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
check this Thread Anderson Cooper is bumbling fool.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Man I almost forgot about that. Channel 1 news... I had to watch it too lol. In middle school, early 2000's
edit on 10/21/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

top topics

join