It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GF getting fat!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
She is taking the p*ss
You have allowed her to feel to secure, and now she no longer repects you. Don,t be under any illusions she enjoys food more than she cares about you. Dude stop f*cking her when she try,s to have sex with you go and make a cup of tea. I guarentee you the first time you brush off her advances she will want to know why. When she asks just tell her you find fat unattractive.

Shoot me down feminazis

An actual correct answer! I am impressed. You only forgot to add that he should start flirting with other girls in front of her. Skinner girls. The rest of the advice in the thread is pretty much stupid and garanteed to not to work and make your situation worse. You don't reward bad behavior.

Originally posted by bastet11
Speaking as a woman whose husband had an affair because I gained weight after our son was born, it is nice to know that some people still think straight. I can always lose weight (and I did!) but he destroyed our family and my trust because of his shallow ideals.

If you know that he cheated on you because you gained weight, how is it that you conclude that it is his fault, and not of your weight gain? You let yourself go. You said yourself that you lost the weight, which means that everything was within your control to prevent. It is your fault, sorry. Why should your husband settle for less than what he married? Never listen to a woman's relationship advice.

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
lol? Not respect him? Most girls don't gain weight because they don't respect their boyfriend. This seriously makes 0 sense. You really have no clue what you are talking about or into the general women's psyche. It's usually some under lying emotional issue... Especially if the couple is young.

You're a very sorry person. He is absolutely dead on the money that she lost the respect for him. Still, OP's obviously a beta suffering from oneitis, so I don't blame her.

Originally posted by gabby2011
I would ditch you.. lose the weight....and find myself a new BF

So? He would simply get another girlfriend. Younger and thinner than you. And one that cares about herself enough to never let herself go, instead of a loser like you. And he wouldn't even have to deal with you after your "new BF" dumped you as well, because you earned weight again.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Congratulations, you let the MSM determine who you should find attractive

My thoughts exactly.

I've always been lucky when it comes to weight. I seem to be able to maintain the right weight for my height, build, etc. However I have friends who are underweight and overweight and there is a struggle, both physically and emotionally on both sides. Skinny girls wish they could gain weight. Heavy girls wish they could lose weight. None of us like our hair
Personally, I have had subscriptions to Vogue and Glamour for most of my life and I love to shop at VS on-line. But the women in those magazines, commercials, etc. They are not real. Young girls dont' "get" that and it's a shame. Oh well.

My advice to the OP: Go out and buy her a real nice dress or shirt or pants/jeans that you know she'd absolutely love... buy two sizes smaller than her current size. That'll piss her off enough to want to lose weight and you're not the bad guy.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I have never checked out a package. I check out shoulders.

Yeah, no women ever checked out a "package." Never. Their eyes are only above shoulder level. That's why I get complimented on my ass a lot. Only shoulders are checked.

And weight does not equate health. This is a bad stereotype that will not die. There are people with pounds in great physical condition, and there are very sickly skinny people.

Correct, but unfortunately, not the case here.

Congratulations, you let the MSM determine who you should find attractive.

Bull#. It is pretty much a established scientific fact that "attractive" means 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio. Blind men, who were born blind, judged women with 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio to be more attractive.

Attraction is a temporary state when you meet somebody.

That's not how men work, sorry. You're thinking about the other sex.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmusicmr

are you really wanting relationship advice from a population of about 70% fat geeks who never leave their computers? I would sugguest you guys go to the gym together try not to make her feel bad about herself.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

Cheers fellow alpha is,nt it great the other sex just love us

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Run for the hills! This is just a precursor to a life of being miserable and constantly pondering "could I have done better?" Speaking from experience...

Is that what your life is like right now? I sure hope you don't have any children.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Don't be a puss, tell her she's getting fat man. Talk it out with her. She'll thank you later down the line when she realizes she won't be getting diabetes or become immobile.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Leahn

Cheers fellow alpha is,nt it great the other sex just love us

Cheers but I am unfornately not an alpha. Not yet. Only an ex-omega conscious of his shortcomings, and walking the long road back to being a man. A freaking lifetime of indoctrination is not something you can just win overnight. I have to watch every aspect of my being, every second of my life, but I will get there. I know where I am, I know where I want to be, and I know how to get there. Meanwhile, cheers for taking the red pill. Don't compromise with the feminazi.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaEmeritus
Are you really wanting relationship advice from a population of about 70% fat geeks who never leave their computers? I would suggest you guys go to the gym together try not to make her feel bad about herself.

Your advice isn't much better. It reeks of a person that has no idea whatsoever about fitness. Going to the gym doesn't mean losing weight anymore than the effort you put into it. And sincerely speaking, I have been going to the gym for the last 3 years. Women don't want to put the necessary effort. More often than not, going to the gym is an excuse for large and unhealthy meals later on.

Making a woman feel bad about herself is the way to go. As long as you meet certain criteria, that is, she must perceive the "feeling bad" as an expontaneous feeling, and not something that you caused her to feel. Plausible deniability is a wonderful tool.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

ok then let me wish you every success, i bet theres loads of hot tang where you are right

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Leahn

ok then let me wish you every success, i bet theres loads of hot tang where you are right

Yes. I am garanteed to walk into a 7 if I take the subway. Specially if you like asian or european woman, I will walk into an 8 at least once a week. Yesterday, an asian 9 sit in front of me in the bus on my way back home. The omega within me cried, so I suffocated him until he got a hold of himself. If only I wasn't married...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

I think I love you, man. You don't sugar-coat things.

that's rad!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Me and my girl go running a few times a week. I can run a lot longer then she can so i always push her. she ran 3 miles with me the other day. Thats the longest shes ever ran and we are getting fit togeather. Thats the key "togeather"

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

Being married can be a real advantage I wont go into it cause we dont want to give away all our secrets to omega/beta schlubs

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

Are you sure they are checking out your ass?
Maybe you should get your hearing tested...My guess is they are saying "He's an ass".

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

I have never checked out a package. I check out shoulders.

If you stay with someone long enough, it stops being about the physical.

And people's bodies change, whether you like them too or not. So if you have a set idea of attraction in your mind that you can't deviate from, your relationships are going to end.

Things grey, sag, and move.

You want your woman to accept your nose and ear hair, you can accept a little belly fat.

And weight does not equate health. This is a bad stereotype that will not die. There are people with pounds in great physical condition, and there are very sickly skinny people.

Congratulations, you let the MSM determine who you should find attractive.

Attraction is a temporary state when you meet somebody. How often do you meet a very attractive person to cringe the moment they open their mouths?
edit on 21-10-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

If I let the MSM determine who I thought was attractive I'd be gay.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Me and my girl go running a few times a week. I can run a lot longer then she can so i always push her. she ran 3 miles with me the other day. Thats the longest shes ever ran and we are getting fit togeather. Thats the key "together"

A 150 lb person will lose 100 calories by running a mile. Weighing less will cause the person to lose less. So, she lost 300 calories, more or less. This is two cans of diet coke. It is a lot of food if you eat correctly, but that's a big if.

reply to post by Suspiria

Look, the adults are trying to have a conversation here. Take your childish passive-agressive remarks somewhere else.
edit on 21/10/2011 by Leahn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Dude work with it! Nothing better than a lil meat... But when you're done screwing the fat, cut the carbs out of her diet. She will lose weight like crazy!

No bread
no chips
no sweats
use stevia instead of sugar

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by mnmcandiez

If the op takes your modern pink, and fluffy advice he will very soon be saddled with a land whale. If he takes solid advice, and makes her realise she is in real danger of getting her fat butt kicked in to touch she will either shape up, or ship out either way he wins. It is disasterous for men to take relationship advice from girls/women because as you have just proved they just regurgitate empty cliches.

Sadly, you are right about the advise. I learned the hard way that you simply cannot trust a woman's advise regarding other women in your life. I don't know if they intentionally do it, or what, but all of the advise they give leads you to lose. You can get great advise from them on other things, but seriously, don't trust their advise on relationships. It's like the girl who talks about her perfect guy and he sounds like some caring, nurturing guy, totally loving, then you see her running around with nothing but thugs. They say one thing and do another.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leahn

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Me and my girl go running a few times a week. I can run a lot longer then she can so i always push her. she ran 3 miles with me the other day. Thats the longest shes ever ran and we are getting fit togeather. Thats the key "together"

A 150 lb person will lose 100 calories by running a mile. Weighing less will cause the person to lose less. So, she lost 300 calories, more or less. This is two cans of diet coke. It is a lot of food if you eat correctly, but that's a big if.

reply to post by Suspiria

Look, the adults are trying to have a conversation here. Take your childish passive-agressive remarks somewhere else.
edit on 21/10/2011 by Leahn because: (no reason given)

thats not two diet cokes. two diet cokes is zero calories. and no, a 150lbs person will lose more like 130 cals a mile. if your like us and you run 10 miles a week, those calories add up.

Now cut your food intake by 500 cal a day and you will really start to lose the pounds fast. So if you cut 500 cal of intake and run 10 miles a week your looking at a lose of 4,800 calories. thats 1-1/4 pounds of fat lost in a week. This is a healthy loss of pounds in a week.

Please dont try school me on fitness from someone that doesent even know a diet coke has zero cals

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join