It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most bizarre I've seen in a while: 100 pound scrotum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Wow , that man has balls...sorry , couldn't help it!

Actually , my Father , RIP Dad, had a scrotum the size of a medium sized canteloupe for his last few years.
He also had 5 heart attacks since age 34, congestive heart failure and diabetes.
His massive scrotum was caused by a hernia and severe fluid retention. His abdomen had to be drained with a large needle every 10 days or so in the end as well.
He was bed ridden for about 2 years and luckily rarely had to lug his business around but he thought since he knew he had limited time on this Earth that showing male family members and friends was fun...much to their shock.

Sounds painful with my Dad but the man in question...100lbs....it just boggles the mind how the human body can try to adapt. WHat I mean is , I can't believe this hasn't caused a severe episode of some kind like rupture outside the body or internal bleeding , and thank goodness it hasn't
I hope he gets the help he needs.

Interesting post...ty

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It is 2011 and we still don't have medical professionals who are dedicted to helping people like this?

Have we really evolved? It is awful that the man has to physically manage his condition while there is no one to actually help him medically.

I thought doctors took an oath that states do no harm.
Telling this man that it is going to cost an enormous amount of money is harmful.

I sincerely hope a medical professional somewhere on this planet comes forward to help him.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by collietta
There is a more detailed (and lengthy) article than CBS. It's at the Las Vegas Review Journal. However I can't link to it because the Vegas Review journal is having a dispute with ATS.

The article describes how he can't use the bathroom properly, or have a relationship with anyone.
It also tells how doctors say there's a high risk of him losing all his genitals in a surgery that will not only cost $1 million dollars, but NV medicaid won't pay for it.

I find this very sad and disturbing. I don't understand why it would cost so much and medicaid won't help pay for it, when obese people can get surgeries covered.His condition is very debilitating and deeply affects his quality of life. The man can't even keep himself clean.
edit on 21-10-2011 by collietta because: (no reason given)

Yes, that article is linked in the CBS article 2nd paragraph. It is the article I attempted to start the the thread with, referencing the very high cost associated with the operation the man needs, as well as his inability to have a full sexual relationship, and complete other daily tasks.

I was censored off and forced to edit the original post with the CBS link. So, read the link inside the CBS article and you'll see what is really going on. It's so sad. This is one of those cases where the person is obviously deserving of medicaid, yet is denied, while other undeserving people are bilking the system and not getting caught. The Las Vegas article also references this mans attempts to raise the funds for the surgery himself.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Reminds me of randy marsh off south park, just bounce your way down to medicinal fried chicken and get yourself some free weed

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Howard Stern did a great interview with this guy, "Big Balls John", last month. His stuff weighed in at 145lbs in the studio.
Here's a link to part one (audio with pic).
www.youtube.com...

Sounds like a really nice guy... just had a lot of misfortune in his life.

edit on 10/21/2011 by Gumshoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/21/2011 by Gumshoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I guess it's possible to have big balls, but that big how can it be ? Even the word "Huge" wouldn't describe the state of his family jewels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join