It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most bizarre I've seen in a while: 100 pound scrotum

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What sat in front of where Warren was seated in shorts -- what is actually attached to him -- was more than 100 pounds of scrotum, the protective sac of skin and muscle that contains his testicles. "It's not easy to get around," he said, standing and groaning as he lifted his scrotum off its makeshift pedestal and carefully let it hang almost to the floor.

I know guys are always joking about having a large package but this poor soul is at a whole 'nother level.

A tad more than 6 feet tall, he was more than 300 pounds before the scrotal lymphedema. With the 100 pounds from that condition added on -- he said he weighed his scrotum on a scale -- he is now about 450 pounds. Even sitting, his breathing is labored, sounding much like someone hurriedly climbing the stairs.

Apparently the procedure he needs to correct this issue and allow him to return to normal life is high priced and he can't get covered by Medicaid either. Of all the deserving people, you'd think this guy would be one of them.

Picture is included in this article
edit on 10/21/11 by Ameilia because: Edited to change link to an acceptable source on the same topic

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Nah.....Restricted Posts are only about 20 lbs.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

I'm really not sure why that happened. Immediately upon hitting Post that banner popped up. I didn't use any bad words and my link is from a legitimate, pretty well known source. The only thing I can figure is somehow the other place didn't want to be used as a source and did something legally??

Anyway, if you use Google, you'll find it. I'm not going to spell out where I was reading and seeing this since it is under that banner now, LOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameilia

Anyway, if you use Google, you'll find it. I'm not going to spell out where I was reading and seeing this since it is under that banner now, LOL.

lol

Like I care...

CBS, CBS, CBS.....

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
That man's surgery will cost 1 million dollars. Fortunately they will be able to save his member. Not sure if this story is real or not. If I would have injured myself in that manner I would have had it fixed IMMEDIATELY. If it is real I hope that everything works out for him.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

lol

Like I care...

CBS, CBS, CBS.....

www.cbsnews.com...

Well I don't know the rules yet. I had some more crap in the OP besides just that link. Anyway, my link was to the article that CBS is linking to in 2nd paragraph.

Now that everyone is bored with no OP, my apologies.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Amelia I gave you a star and flag anyway for somehow coming across a
100 pound scrotum on the interwebs.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Warren traces it to a 2008 incident in which he rolled over in bed and struck his testicles with his leg, causing pain unlike he'd ever felt before. The pain subsided, but by the next morning his scrotum had swollen to the "size of a soccer ball."
AHH! Now I'm scared to go to sleep....

Talk about your balls dropping. There's a question that I'm sure is on (almost) everybody's mind: can this dude still have sex/masturbate?

"Sup ladies, I have 100lb balls", lol
edit on 21-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

No one is bored with your OP...and my 2nd post was a swipe at the 'system', not you.

:-)

Cya on the boards chief...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Ameilia

Nah.....Restricted Posts are only about 20 lbs.

Constricted sounds like the word!!!

Ahh whatever it was, it reminds me of the old Drawing Flies CD Cover.

4 tribal dudes sitting on their 'sacks' - but then, you ask Junglebunny Nipple Clamp about it, he denies everything.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

What sat in front of where Warren was seated in shorts -- what is actually attached to him -- was more than 100 pounds of scrotum, the protective sac of skin and muscle that contains his testicles. "It's not easy to get around," he said, standing and groaning as he lifted his scrotum off its makeshift pedestal and carefully let it hang almost to the floor.

I know guys are always joking about having a large package but this poor soul is at a whole 'nother level.

A tad more than 6 feet tall, he was more than 300 pounds before the scrotal lymphedema. With the 100 pounds from that condition added on -- he said he weighed his scrotum on a scale -- he is now about 450 pounds. Even sitting, his breathing is labored, sounding much like someone hurriedly climbing the stairs.

Apparently the procedure he needs to correct this issue and allow him to return to normal life is high priced and he can't get covered by Medicaid either. Of all the deserving people, you'd think this guy would be one of them.

so... it appears LJ is not allowed thus far!!

Picture is included in -- the LiveJrnl link is your problem!
edit on 20/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

HOLY SHONKERS!!

Haha nope, cannot add a LJ link at all
-- I removed the image just in case it does fall under some legal dispute they are having with ATS.

But thats guys nuts are NUTS!!!!

edit on 21/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I remember seeing someone who had it even bigger a few years ago. He was basically sitting on it, I think it was some guy in India and I don't think he can afford to do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
wow craziest thing i've ever seen

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
"Most bizarre I've seen in a while"

Just how many have you seen?

Saw the headline and just could not resist. Maybe the fever and cold medicine is to blame.

PS

Oh my! I just saw the pic. After I finish squirming, I'm going to don a protective cup and go to bed.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Frira because: PS

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Ha'la'

How can you see my OP? It is still blocked on my computer. I didn't copy any pictures in there, just quoted text, some comments of mine, and then a link to the website where I got it.

Frira,

I meant "most bizarre" in medical terms. I'm not even a guy and I feel for the guy.
edit on 10/21/11 by Ameilia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Ha'la'

How can you see my OP? It is still blocked on my computer. I didn't copy any pictures in there, just quoted text, some comments of mine, and then a link to the website where I got it.

It's only blocked on viewing, but if you quote it, the entire post is there.

That's how I got the link - and when posting a link to the Image, which still resides on the LJ website, my post was also removed - until I removed the link

I have removed the image that I uploaded to my media section, in case it's some dispute that needs no further infringement, I tread scary ground as it is, I don't wanna be party to some legal dispute oO

It's like the swear censor, it's still there if you quote the post, unless it was removed by a mod.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Well thank you, that is useful information to have! Now knowing it is the way I had the link, I edited the OP (afraid to do that before since I didn't know why I got knocked) and used the CBS link. Now people won't be annoyed when they open this post and have to read a whole page to figure out what the topic was....

Thanks for your help!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

There it is!!!

Lol I quoted your post again to copy the post minus the link, and I saw the new link and thought OHNO!!!

but a refresh did the trick

My pleasure, glad I helped!!

And on the topic, How the hell can they say this guy does not warrant help? He obviously cannot function in any capacity like that..

Wow, it's all fun and giggles till you consider that this poor man has one hell of a problem, and no one is helping.

It's not like he can't shave or not brush his teeth - that is a medical problem that you just dont assume in your daily life ...

damn...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Well thank you, that is useful information to have! Now knowing it is the way I had the link, I edited the OP (afraid to do that before since I didn't know why I got knocked) and used the CBS link. Now people won't be annoyed when they open this post and have to read a whole page to figure out what the topic was....

Thanks for your help!

I would hope no one was annoyed, it wasn't like you did the old "hit enter" then run away trick.

And anyone who was, well... bugger 'em I say

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
There is a more detailed (and lengthy) article than CBS. It's at the Las Vegas Review Journal. However I can't link to it because the Vegas Review journal is having a dispute with ATS.

The article describes how he can't use the bathroom properly, or have a relationship with anyone.
It also tells how doctors say there's a high risk of him losing all his genitals in a surgery that will not only cost $1 million dollars, but NV medicaid won't pay for it.

I find this very sad and disturbing. I don't understand why it would cost so much and medicaid won't help pay for it, when obese people can get surgeries covered.His condition is very debilitating and deeply affects his quality of life. The man can't even keep himself clean.
edit on 21-10-2011 by collietta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join