It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs beat 84-year-old man in cruel game of 'get the old geezer'...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A thousand facepalms at some of the posters in this thread! these people are truly dwelling in the halls of delusion thanks to, I suspect, indoctrination by their marxist college professors. The idea (rather FACT) that negros commit crimes at substantially higher rates than all other races in America is well documented by statistics. Furthermore, these deluded ignoramuses that think biology is not a factor need to do some research; because studies have shown a correlation between high testosterone (men's higher crime rate than women is a good example), and low IQ, with high levels of crime - both of which is typical (relative to other races) in negros. Simply put, negros evolved in a substantially different environment that Eurasians types, and this environment was naturally selective for, or did nothing to suppress, biological realities that lead to violent behavior. To draw an analogies to what these egalitarian-ignoramus suggest:
1) All dog breeds are the same; no dog breed attacks humans or other dogs more than another breed, a pitbull is not naturally more aggressive than a golden retriever. 2) Men don't commit crime at a higher rate than women; women are just as violent and aggressive as men.

I'm sure everything I just said however with bounce off the dimbulb skulls of racial denialists however.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AJR1983
A thousand facepalms at some of the posters in this thread! these people are truly dwelling in the halls of delusion thanks to, I suspect, indoctrination by their marxist college professors. The idea (rather FACT) that negros commit crimes at substantially higher rates than all other races in America is well documented by statistics. Furthermore, these deluded ignoramuses that think biology is not a factor need to do some research; because studies have shown a correlation between high testosterone (men's higher crime rate than women is a good example), and low IQ, with high levels of crime - both of which is typical (relative to other races) in negros. Simply put, negros evolved in a substantially different environment that Eurasians types, and this environment was naturally selective for, or did nothing to suppress, biological realities that lead to violent behavior. To draw an analogies to what these egalitarian-ignoramus suggest:
1) All dog breeds are the same; no dog breed attacks humans or other dogs more than another breed, a pitbull is not naturally more aggressive than a golden retriever. 2) Men don't commit crime at a higher rate than women; women are just as violent and aggressive as men.

I'm sure everything I just said however with bounce off the dimbulb skulls of racial denialists however.

*applauds*

Spoken from a true race realist. Not a RACIST.

The sooner we can actually come foreward and acknowledge that race is a biological construct not a social construct the sooner we can get to the root of these issues and "nip them at the bud". (culture plays a major role as well, not just poverty)

Race is biological, not social. We see it with our eyes. The PC system has us believing other wise and to go against that train of thought is "racist". That there is the problem.
edit on 21-10-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Those animals should be beaten with a rubber hose and then drowned. What a waste of air. Nothing but complete cowardly pieces of useless garbage. I would love to meet them while out for a walk. It would be quite a party. ~SheopleNation

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

I knew the story as soon as I saw PHILLY.
Group of thugs beating on innocents.
Nothing to see here, just another day in PHL.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Too much of the old knifey moloko.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AJR1983

Eugenics anyone? Who knew there were so many NAZIS on this site? Pure trash. This is the most blantant racist bs on ats ever. I feel pity for you people. Grow up.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Eugenics anyone? Who knew there were so many NAZIS on this site? Pure trash. This is the most blantant racist bs on ats ever. I feel pity for you people. Grow up.

CJ

I'd like to know WHO decided that speaking of race and racial differences is a taboo subject, also who decided that the term "racist" is a negative term anyhow?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There are actually old men who are World War 2 and Korean War veterans that are attacked in this same way and some of them have been killed.That is unforgivable.Anyone who beats or kills a veteran of any war should be ruthlessly eliminated.

edit on 21-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Alright who let the stormfront members in?

It was a bunch of idiotic kids doing extremely stupid things....to point out it was black kids..is pure racism.

I am sure there a idiotic kids doing many stupid things. You racist and your stat...always looking for an excuse for your hate.

WTH Mods....why is this thread still going on...it is just a way for the racist to voice their ignorant agenda.

Just read all the klan member view points.

If ATS is a gathering place for white power members..maybe you should advertise it, because your deny ignorance moto doesn't seem to mean (censored) in this thread.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Alright who let the stormfront members in?

It was a bunch of idiotic kids doing extremely stupid things....to point out it was black kids..is pure racism.

I am sure there a idiotic kids doing many stupid things. You racist and your stat...always looking for an excuse for your hate.

WTH Mods....why is this thread still going on...it is just a way for the racist to voice their ignorant agenda.

Just read all the klan member view points.

If ATS is a gathering place for white power members..maybe you should advertise it, because your deny ignorance moto doesn't seem to mean (censored) in this thread.

Stats don't lie. I and can speak on this because I know first hand through real life experiences. And yes, I work with blacks and have a handful of black friends and black aquaintences and behind closed doors they all agree it is a black "thing" but more so a cultural issue, that happens to be predominately with blacks (predominately doesn't exclude whites, asians, balkans, etc so don't twist my words)

Is it racist to state racial differences or quote the gross differences in racial statistics?

You may need to look up what "racist" means.

I''ve stated before that the term "racist" is thrown around too loosely these days and people like you are the ones that contribute to the problem. You don't contribute to the answer.

The more we know about one another the better chance we have of defining and correcting the problem at hand.

... maybe that's why the mod's haven't closed the thread? Because they aren't narrow minded?
edit on 21-10-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Thread closed.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

edit on Sat Oct 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join