It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a special ability. I was wondering if anyone else does.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, since we are sharing, I have an innate ability to see complex (and accurate) patterns in seemingly random facts/noise/ideas. I use it all the time in my work. That combined with a eidetic memory, strong visualization skills, and some small measure of near field telepathy has helped me out a lot over the years.

ETA: I, however, have sworn to only use my powers for "good"... whatever that is..

edit on 10-20-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

To be completely honest with you, I have - but not in everybody. Only in some people. It's rare. I know that we come down here to Earth to learn and that we had a life before we came here. I think that when I see certain people (who always become my friends), I recognize them and remember them how they really look. So that is the way that I look at it. They are people I knew before I came here and I'm just remembering them how they really are. Understand?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattime

To the OP: What I would give to see that! Yours is a gift to treasure

edit on 20-10-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

With dedication and confidence, you can.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
people die when i look them in the eyes.usually commit suicide.i can curse their life just with a my words.i am a master manipulator also.yes i can give references too.problem is theyre all dead.nature speaks to me.crows and deer show me the future.every cop that ever arrested me lost their career.five so far.eight people dead.six by suicide.sleep well.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
How long has this been happening to you,
and do you know why?

The first time it happened was probably about a year ago or less. 3 times in the past week. Twice yesterday. Last week it was very intense.

I guess it is because I am on a path that allows for this kind of experience and I believe in things that don't deny this as a possibility. Unity is the key. Service to others is the path. Unity and service are very deep subjects. Deep as in, there are countless applications.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
people die when i look them in the eyes.usually commit suicide.i can curse their life just with a my words.i am a master manipulator also.yes i can give references too.problem is theyre all dead.nature speaks to me.crows and deer show me the future.every cop that ever arrested me lost their career.five so far.eight people dead.six by suicide.sleep well.

Geez man. Wear sunglasses or something.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

To be completely honest with you, I have - but not in everybody. Only in some people. It's rare. I know that we come down here to Earth to learn and that we had a life before we came here. I think that when I see certain people (who always become my friends), I recognize them and remember them how they really look. So that is the way that I look at it. They are people I knew before I came here and I'm just remembering them how they really are. Understand?

Well that's what it's about. I understand completely. That's why I said you need truth. Truth is seeing things how they really are without preconceptions and without wanting it to be a certain way. Acceptance is accepting whatever you see, whether good or bad, and not creating your own mental image of what you think you would rather see. And this is how you can see a soul. That's really pretty much all there is to it.

I can tell you are someone who has this ability just by listening to you.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Well, since we are sharing, I have an innate ability to see complex (and accurate) patterns in seemingly random facts/noise/ideas. I use it all the time in my work. That combined with a eidetic memory, strong visualization skills, and some small measure of near field telepathy has helped me out a lot over the years.

ETA: I, however, have sworn to only use my powers for "good"... whatever that is..

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

every single person on the Planet has a special ability.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Heh, guess I forgot to also add the wolverine bones.. and before you laugh, I seriously have never broken a bone despite the crazy stuff I have done in my past (even when I hit my pinkie with a running table saw blade). Historically, if anyone has ever tried to hit me, they get hurt.

Now I never gave much thought to it -- being that it was what I grew up with -- but my wife popped up one day and claimed I had wolverne bones... the moniker stuck...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

laughed hard on that.still laughing as i type.i live in a cabin in the woods now.avoid people now too.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Best way I can explain it is pragmatically.. When faced with a challenge, I usually don't have to ponder on it.. I just kind of instantly know the solution. Sometimes, I have to work out the details, but not very much. In addition, when listening/talking with clients, I can often hear what they are not "saying" or even broadcast my mental imagery to get my point across... in fact I do that a lot with my coworkers.

When faced with an especially challenging problem, I usually work with 3D models (invisible to everyone else) in mid air... probably look a bit goofy, but it works.

Outside of my clients, I use it to examine life and even help advise my friends on life issues. Life is a bit more complicated than business, but the same talents apply.

any clearer?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
the methodology i use to enhance my abilities is this way.get a good alcohol buzz going.relax in a recliner but sitting up.turn on some indi rock music.focus on the abilty you want to enhance with eyes partially closed.while visualizing it.bordering on dream state.be careful.this is the library of the soul.all things are possible.all answers can be found.e

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

laughed hard on that.still laughing as i type.i live in a cabin in the woods now.avoid people now too.

omg I am laughing way way out loud! thx wear sunglasses or something

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So are you just seeing people and feeling the sense it is their perfect self or soul looking back, or are you having physical visuals such as seeing a a color/light shine, difference in size/form?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Visualizing gratuitious violence???? What the hell??

I would hope you can find an alternative method that doesnt hint towards mental health issues.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance
I have a super power too. I have the ability to tell when people that claim they have super powers are full of sh*t.

Is that you Karl?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Originally posted by beautyndissonance
I have a super power too. I have the ability to tell when people that claim they have super powers are full of sh*t.

This a forum for people to express any idea or any self realization that they feel. You are violating the rules here and I find you detestable. Either open you mind or close your browser.
edit on 20-10-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

Roger that big guy! I like how out of all the different comments, including basically calling the guy retarded, and one guy saying that he needs to lay off the pipe, you pick my clearly sardonic comment to flame. What if my super power really was the ability to tell if someone had "pseudo-super-powers" would you still be calling me out? No where in the forum rules does it require me to "open my mind" to become a member. So find me hateful, or rather yet the synonym that you used was "detestable" all you like, but it was a joke. Try laughing once in a while.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Hey! Don't bash my superpower...and definitely don't drive slow in the fast lane.

Hurumph.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
So are you just seeing people and feeling the sense it is their perfect self or soul looking back, or are you having physical visuals such as seeing a a color/light shine, difference in size/form?

It's both. There's not really a light shining, but their face becomes perfect and futuristic and beautiful. I feel and see their soul.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join