It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a special ability. I was wondering if anyone else does.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I can see people's souls sometimes. What's even weirder is that at the exact moment I see the person's soul, they are seeing mine. I know this by either verbal confirmation, or I just know by the connection that I am experiencing with that person (that is necessary for observing their soul) that they are seeing mine as well.

I really don't know how to accurately describe the soul and what it is I am seeing. When the person's soul appears to me, it is like I am looking at an angel.

What I mean by angel is, a highly advanced and beautiful being that deserves all the respect in the universe. It's almost like looking at an alien.

And what is more significant is that I know they are seeing the exact same thing in me at the exact same time. Even without verbal confirmation, I know because that is the nature of this experience that if they weren't seeing it in me, I wouldn't be seeing it in them and vice versa.

You can do it too. Truth, acceptance, and unity are all you need.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When somebody is going slow in the fast lane, I can visualize a huge railroad spike, line it up with the back of their head, and slam it home. Nine times out of ten, they move over immediately.

It's not much but I've shown it to tons of people and it makes me feel better.

EtoA: It rarely works on women talking on their phone...
edit on 20-10-2011 by TreadUpon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Can you elaborate on this?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I think You are a special needs person

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

That is wonderful!

I can see only the second spiritual body...

Though i've never tried looking at someone elses

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

is it before or after you put down the pipe? Nah i'm just messing with you. Although this sounds preposterous, it's not beyond the realms of possibility. So you see a separate entity in people do you? How does it present exactly? Your description is very vague.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
define special ability?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by outsidethesquare

Is it before or after you put down the pipe?

Your post made me laugh out loud and spit out my coffee on the keyboard.

Thank you, I think.

link   
Out of the ordinary.
I can read people very well if that counts, it just comes naturally. I know how someone feels, just by being near or looking at them. I think its more of a facial expression thing, but i dunno. Its apparent to me. Empathy. =P

Me and my buddy have this weird connection, we can finish eachothers sentences, or feel eachothers moods. Or he or i will say something that the other was thinking at that exact moment.

edit on 20/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When I look across a field or down a street, I can pick two points (one directly in front of me and one far away) and see an invisible straight line connecting the two that runs along the ground. I never found out if other people could do the same.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyndissonance
I have a super power too. I have the ability to tell when people that claim they have super powers are full of sh*t.

This a forum for people to express any idea or any self realization that they feel. You are violating the rules here and I find you detestable. Either open you mind or close your browser.
edit on 20-10-2011 by brilab45 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by outsidethesquare

is it before or after you put down the pipe? Nah i'm just messing with you. Although this sounds preposterous, it's not beyond the realms of possibility. So you see a separate entity in people do you? How does it present exactly? Your description is very vague.

I don't necessarily see a separate entity. When I see people's souls, it is like I am looking at someone who is perfect as if it is someone from the future who has transcended the harsh earth reality and moved on to something divine. That is what I see in people, and at the same time, they are able to see this in me.

link   

thanks for sharing. Namaste

link   
reply to post by mattime

That could really help a guys golf game...do you play?

Have you found a use for that yet? Really cool...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I can see people's souls sometimes.

You left out beer. If you drink enough, you'll see two souls.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by occy30

Can you elaborate on this?

Thanks!

I have elaborated on this in great detail over the span of many threads.

Check my most recent threads in the philosophy and metaphysics forum. There you will find my perception of what I think truth is. With an open mind, you can learn about unity, acceptance, and how service to others plays in to it all.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
You who are calling me full of crap and such. I am a very honest person, so please understand that I am conveying my personal experiences exactly how they have happened. What reason would I have for coming on a forum and making some crap up at 11:00 at night when I have to be up early in the morning. What kind of person would waste their time like that? Not me, I assure you, I value the efficient use of my time as well. I assure everything that I have said is true.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How long has this been happening to you,
and do you know why?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Ironically, Ive never found a good use for it. The problem is while seeing a line is easy, actually hitting the ball to a precise point is something else altogether lol. Finding a real world application for it is rather stumping

To the OP: What I would give to see that! Yours is a gift to treasure

edit on 20-10-2011 by mattime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join