It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom pleads guilty to feeding kids beer and cocaine! - WTF?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut — A Connecticut mother has pleaded guilty to charges that she forced her 4-year-old son to drink beer and gave her 10-month-old daughter beer and coc aine.

The Connecticut Post reports Juliette Dunn, of Bridgeport, pleaded guilty Wednesday to risk of injury to a child under the Alford Doctrine, where the defendant doesn't agree to the facts but agrees the state has enough evidence to win a conviction.

source here

Mom pleads guilty to feeding kids beer, coc aine - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Are people for real or what?
what punishment do you think she should get?

Also sorry if this is a repost, this is just insane.
edit on 20-10-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

That is one sick mother

Query: why is this thread in the predictions forum?

Edit: now moved

edit on 20-10-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is appalling....I am just wondering why she and her girlfriend gave the children beer and coc aine.....I suspect they may be pedofiles.....they certainly are idiots!

I hope and pray those children will be put in a safe environment where they can heal and be loved...in normal healthy ways.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WiZKiD111

A 4 year old that has a favorite beer.
Sounds kind of sensationalist though. She didn't plead guilty, she plead no contest. Sounds like her son enjoys his beer. Gosh, they grow up so fast nowadays.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by WiZKiD111

A 4 year old that has a favorite beer.
Sounds kind of sensationalist though. She didn't plead guilty, she plead no contest. Sounds like her son enjoys his beer. Gosh, they grow up so fast nowadays.

You have go to me kidding me! So....this is your sarcasm......? If not...I hope you are not a parent.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Sarcasm? No, not really. Think about having a conversation about beer brands with a 4 year old. I'd laugh at him. I'm more interested to know why she didn't openly admit she was guilty. Makes me wonder if the coc aine in the 10 month old could possibly have came from pregnancy. How do you actually get a 10 month old to take coc aine? I think there's more here than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't think there's anything wrong with children having alcohol in moderation. I remember having sips of wine and champagne during special occasions, taking the foam off my parents Guinnesses, as well as eating those yummy liqueur filled chocolates and rumballs.
A beer a day is waaay too much though, and coc aine shouldn't be consumed by anyone.
Sad situation, I hope they all get help.
Not sure what kind of punishment would be appropriate though.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Price of food keeps going up, i guess it's cheaper to feed them beer and coke now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

coc aine only stays in your system at most a few days, not over ten months. your preggo theory is a wash.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Then how does someone get a baby to take it?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by eightonefive

Then how does someone get a baby to take it?

Crush it up?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The warrant also stated that Dunn admitted to giving her son a bottle of beer every day, the TV station reported, and that when questioned by a social worker, the child was able to list off brands he liked and ones he didn't............

Mother of the Year.

Now.......wheres the Father?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I hope these children see better days then what there ignorant mother was supposed to provide (she appears to be a drug addict). This is sick in so many ways.

@ what should be done to her hmm. I feel 1z density will have to lower to even speak on it. every direction we look shows need for genetic rinse, smh
I hope the health of the seeds isnt harmed from this.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Important thinking some people are just not responsible enough to raise children.This is a obvious example.I think protective services will be all over this one.Very sad.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What a waste of perfectly good beer and coc aine.

top topics

join